Rapper shot 64 times in the head after being released from prison......................ouch

So was the killer a white cop?
I wonder if getting shot 60 times was random or not

"Hey, how many of you bros can shoot a malt liquor bottle off a brothers head?"
How many Rednecks can shoot a Budweiser bottle off of yours?
How many white cops shot a rapper 64 times recently

After reading some of these threads you still wonder why black folks don't vote for racist republiklans.

So what does race have to do with it? You think if it was a violent white guy that got shot up by a rival gang we would be disappointed? Of course not. Too bad--so sad, bye-bye lowlife.

What makes you more of an asset?

Well I'm not in jail for one. I'm not part of a violent gang two. I've always paid my taxes on time and a productive part of society, never been in trouble with the law; not even an outstanding parking ticket. I'm a model citizen which does make me an asset.
Model citizen is that like a Real American.

I heard he committed suicide.

How many white mass murderers have you joked about being murdered? 0.

After reading some of these threads you still wonder why black folks don't vote for racist republiklans.

So what does race have to do with it? You think if it was a violent white guy that got shot up by a rival gang we would be disappointed? Of course not. Too bad--so sad, bye-bye lowlife.
Tell me model citizen how many threads have you created joking about white criminals being murdered? 0. Yet you find this funny as hell.

I heard he committed suicide.
Yea like you heard Trump won the election.

It would be one thing if the thugs would have transported him to an out of the way location to plug him 64 times.

But they did it right in front of a public law enforcement facility.

Shows how far Chicago has fallen.

When the mob shot up Sonny Corleone, they did it in an out of the way toll booth. Not in front of Rikers Island.
64 times in the head. What do you suppose he looked like?

How many white mass murderers have you joked about being murdered? 0.
How many blacks were killed by other fucked up blacks in Shitcago this week.

Or are murderers good people on your block

It would be one thing if the thugs would have transported him to an out of the way location to plug him 64 times.

When the mob shot up Sonny Corleone, they did it in an out of the way toll booth. Not in front of Rikers Island.

What does that matterr?

All you care about is that he's dead. Several times over.

You RWNJs - truly certifiable.

(BTW, you still practicing law AND medicine out of the back of that dog groomer's? LOL)

Question for all you who are celebrating gun deaths in Chicago -- Are you still posting the same lame lie that Chicago has "gun control laws"? Bet you are because that's one of your fave lies.

Bad title.........

Sylvester was left suffering from as many as 64 bullet wounds to his head and other areas of the body, the Chicago Tribune reported. He was transported to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 9:25 p.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

What does that matterr?

All you care about is that he's dead. Several times over.

You RWNJs - truly certifiable.

(BTW, you still practicing law AND medicine out of the back of that dog groomer's? LOL)
I see that you are STILL lying your ass off like every other communist democrat.

Bad title.........

Sylvester was left suffering from as many as 64 bullet wounds to his head and other areas of the body, the Chicago Tribune reported. He was transported to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 9:25 p.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.
64 gunshot wounds reduce blood pressure immediately resulting in death just as fast

:rolleyes:

1626132839070.png

Forum List

Back