Rapper shot 64 times in the head after being released from prison......................ouch

Tell me model citizen how many threads have you created joking about white criminals being murdered? 0. Yet you find this funny as hell.

Not many topics on that because very few white people are involved in street gangs. But post one and I'll ridicule him the same way.

So was the killer a white cop?

When will a presidential candidate be brave enough to do something about these darkies??

We need another 94 Crime Bill

I wonder if getting shot 60 times was random or not
JUST OUT !
It was ruled a suicide
The coroner said he could help the family through this
Someone start a go-fund-he

Last edited:

"Hey, how many of you bros can shoot a malt liquor bottle off a brothers head?"
How many Rednecks can shoot a Budweiser bottle off of yours?
How many white cops shot a rapper 64 times recently
How many white mass murderers have you joked about being murdered? 0.
How many blacks were killed by other fucked up blacks in Shitcago this week.

Or are murderers good people on your block
What does any of that have to do with you racist making jokes about a man being murdered?

What does any of that have to do with you racist making jokes about a man being murdered?
You are the buffoon who wants the police defunded, so murders are the result. Be proud of your choice.

Fool

No one is surprised by this news.

Similar killings happen all the time.

Even liberals have given up trying to stop such senseless violence (but, of course, they won't admit it).

People just shake their heads and then get on with their own personal lives.

It's one thing to give up and another to promote it. Mayor Lighthead just created a new policy that police can no longer pursue suspects when running. They have to call their supervisor first. Then when the supervisor gives permission to the officer, the suspects have a six block head start.

In San Francisco they dropped shoplifting down to a first degree misdemeanor, something similar to a jaywalking ticket. Cops won't even come out unless the merchandise stolen exceeds $950.00, Now all the Walgreens closed up and Target is closing early indicating they will soon follow Walgreens solution to their problem.
Cops have no obligations to protect private property or your person.

Even liberals have given up trying to stop such senseless violence (but, of course, they won't admit it).

It's one thing to give up and another to promote it. Mayor Lighthead just created a new policy that police can no longer pursue suspects when running. They have to call their supervisor first. Then when the supervisor gives permission to the officer, the suspects have a six block head start.

In San Francisco they dropped shoplifting down to a first degree misdemeanor, something similar to a jaywalking ticket. Cops won't even come out unless the merchandise stolen exceeds $950.00, Now all the Walgreens closed up and Target is closing early indicating they will soon follow Walgreens solution to their problem.
Yea actually they do

What makes you more of an asset?

Well I'm not in jail for one. I'm not part of a violent gang two. I've always paid my taxes on time and a productive part of society, never been in trouble with the law; not even an outstanding parking ticket. I'm a model citizen which does make me an asset.
Model citizen is that like a Real American.
You only care when a brother is capped by a white cop. Nothing about the Killing Fields in the Shit Holes you created

Yea actually they do
Not according to the Supreme Court, now, go tell the Supreme Court they are wrong and you are right.

Ahhhhhhh.......there is no place like Chicongo. :rolleyes: o_O
They are trying to take it back to the 20s and 30s, wait that was when white folks glorified murder.
To be fair, it was Italian-Americans that were glorifying murder in Chicago back then. The Chicago Outfit etc....the stuff that African-American rappers sing about and make cool today, and then lib propagandist promote as role models to younger kids. Sad really.

Do you realize how many kids are getting shot at birthday parties,barbecues, and burger drive thrus you dumb mother fucker. A baby was just shot in the head you stupid shit.

You don't care about one of them you absolute pos

Your avatar left Chitcago in ruins as he laughs at you with his mooching husband Michael from his 15 mil home in Marthas Vineyards you suffering suckered fool.

Forum List

Back