Rapper shot 64 times in the head after being released from prison......................ouch

So was the killer a white cop?
I wonder if getting shot 60 times was random or not
Sounds like he suicided himself.
What did he know about Hillary?

Hopefully not what Bill now lives in fear of his life for knowing!

20-photos-political-leaders-dont-want-you-to-see_13.jpg

View attachment 511891

Poor Bill.

Uhhh....Never mind. F*ck him too.

View attachment 511891

Poor Bill.

It would be too complicated to try to explain Bill's disappearance now and Bill doesn't own any cats to "off." Besides, much better to keep Bill alive so his wife can make the rest of his life a living hell for Jenifer Flowers, Monica, and the rest of his twinkies.

In 2021, it is impossible to know what will be considered "normal" in the coming decades in this imploding nation.

In the 1950s (when I was a teenager), no one ever imagined that the day would come when ordinary people had to spend their hard-earned money to install a security system in their homes!!!!!

Or that gays would be marrying and adopting children, or that guys in dresses would be considered girls, or that parents would be scared of their children turning them in because they got whacked on the ass, or that bullying would be a national concern, or that everybody who retires from Congress would do so as a multi-millionaire, or that the people would elect representatives that would be taking our country in the direction of communism nearly every election........

Lol. Could be. But he definitely pissed somebody off pretty bad. Maybe it was Tupac

Actually there are billions of paid for rounds, I bet you could spare some

I have ammo, but I've had it for some time. A friend of mine stopped over a few weeks ago. He went to a gun store we often bought our ammo from. He told me a box of 9mm were $49.00. Years ago you could get the same exact ammo for $9.99 a box and even $6.99 when it was on sale.

According to Hillary Clinton it was suicide.

Actually there are billions of paid for rounds, I bet you could spare some

I have ammo, but I've had it for some time. A friend of mine stopped over a few weeks ago. He went to a gun store we often bought our ammo from. He told me a box of 9mm were $49.00. Years ago you could get the same exact ammo for $9.99 a box and even $6.99 when it was on sale.

I've ran into the same thing. Sad that it's getting to the point that you'll be seeing a dollar bill float away every time you pull the trigger.

OK from the OP's linked article:

KTS stands for "Kill To Survive," CWB Chicago reported, which Sylvester had tattooed on his neck along with a target symbol. Sylvester was arrested on April 27, 2020, on charges of being a felon in possession of a weapon and resisting police, according to the outlet. A judge set his bail at $50,000 bail.

He posted the required $5,000 to be released with an ankle monitor before he was shot and killed.

Looks like someone took him up on his death-wish.
1626122807981.png

I've ran into the same thing. Sad that it's getting to the point that you'll be seeing a dollar bill float away every time you pull the trigger.

And that's if the Democrats do nothing to attack guns. If they do, the price will probably double and you won't be able to find any guns or ammo at all.

View attachment 511891

Poor Bill.

It would be too complicated to try to explain Bill's disappearance now and Bill doesn't own any cats to "off." Besides, much better to keep Bill alive so his wife can make the rest of his life a living hell for Jenifer Flowers, Monica, and the rest of his twinkies.

You're probably right. Plus she's gonna need the support when she runs again in 2024, 2028, 2032, and 2036.

Evil never dies.

View attachment 511891

Poor Bill.

You're probably right. Plus she's gonna need the support when she runs again in 2024, 2028, 2032, and 2036.

Evil never dies.
Hillary was dead a long time ago, which is what the smell is

Lol. Could be. But he definitely pissed somebody off pretty bad. Maybe it was Tupac

Or worse yet....the zombie Tupac.

Forum List

Back