Rapper shot 64 times in the head after being released from prison......................ouch

This guy gets released...he walks across the street from the Jail...and he got shot 64 times....

....ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE JAIL.

The perps showed they had absolutely ZERO respect for or fear of the police. Violent crime / homicides are only half of Chicago's problems. Things have been so lax, so lame in Chicago for so long the criminal now think they own the streets / the city, have no fear of he cops, and have no problem committing 1st-degree murder right in front of the jail.

Chicago has to go 'medieval' on these criminals to take back the streets, instill some fear / respect for cops.
The cops are just as corrupt as the rest of the government, if not even more so.
Are you out of bacon yet? because I have plenty extra

No one is surprised by this news.

Similar killings happen all the time.

Even liberals have given up trying to stop such senseless violence (but, of course, they won't admit it).

People just shake their heads and then get on with their own personal lives.

It's one thing to give up and another to promote it. Mayor Lighthead just created a new policy that police can no longer pursue suspects when running. They have to call their supervisor first. Then when the supervisor gives permission to the officer, the suspects have a six block head start.

In San Francisco they dropped shoplifting down to a first degree misdemeanor, something similar to a jaywalking ticket. Cops won't even come out unless the merchandise stolen exceeds $950.00, Now all the Walgreens closed up and Target is closing early indicating they will soon follow Walgreens solution to their problem.

Even liberals have given up trying to stop such senseless violence (but, of course, they won't admit it).

It's one thing to give up and another to promote it. Mayor Lighthead just created a new policy that police can no longer pursue suspects when running. They have to call their supervisor first. Then when the supervisor gives permission to the officer, the suspects have a six block head start.

In San Francisco they dropped shoplifting down to a first degree misdemeanor, something similar to a jaywalking ticket. Cops won't even come out unless the merchandise stolen exceeds $950.00, Now all the Walgreens closed up and Target is closing early indicating they will soon follow Walgreens solution to their problem.

It all makes sense when you realize the DemoKKKrats WANT it that way. They WANT the crime, violence, homelessness, poverty, and drugs that are endemic in every city they run. They LOVE it.

This guy gets released...he walks across the street from the Jail...and he got shot 64 times....

The perps showed they had absolutely ZERO respect for or fear of the police. Violent crime / homicides are only half of Chicago's problems. Things have been so lax, so lame in Chicago for so long the criminal now think they own the streets / the city, have no fear of he cops, and have no problem committing 1st-degree murder right in front of the jail.

Chicago has to go 'medieval' on these criminals to take back the streets, instill some fear / respect for cops.
I don't think they own, they do own

Ask Hibbley Bleebley here
View attachment 511863
I'm surprised there's not a fish hook in that mouth...think I caught something that looked like that last time I went fishing.
I'm sure you were horrified and threw it back in. Carp????

The cops are just as corrupt as the rest of the government, if not even more so.
Damn, you snowflakes and Dems sure hate the cops...and love generalizations.

View attachment 511863
She looks like a very very ugly fish......

And the activists scream, "Why don't the big chains open up branches in underserved communities?"

I would not be surprised if the Dems (if they keep the House & Senate next year) require big chains to open branches in those areas!!!!!

So was the killer a white cop?

He thought he was a chick magnet, turns out he was a bullet magnet.
I wonder will the media report that he was shot by a black non police officer, or several non black police officers with high capacity full auto weapons

Some rapper or gang member / leader getting whacked - not being surprised is ok, I guess.
Some dude getting shot 64 times across from the local jail?! If that seems normal to anyone they have serious problems. This kinda thing should NEVER seem normal....

In 2021, it is impossible to know what will be considered "normal" in the coming decades in this imploding nation.

In the 1950s (when I was a teenager), no one ever imagined that the day would come when ordinary people had to spend their hard-earned money to install a security system in their homes!!!!!

View attachment 511863

Hey,stop tapping on the fish tank!!!

It would be one thing if the thugs would have transported him to an out of the way location to plug him 64 times.

But they did it right in front of a public law enforcement facility.

Shows how far Chicago has fallen.

When the mob shot up Sonny Corleone, they did it in an out of the way toll booth. Not in front of Rikers Island.

That's a real shame, because he recorded a lot of really pretty songs. We will definitely miss him. What was he in jail for - vandalizing mattress tags, again??? He had a real problem with compulsive disorder and mischievous women.

So was the killer a white cop?
I wonder if getting shot 60 times was random or not

Sounds like he suicided himself.

What did he know about Hillary?

Forum List

Back