Rapper shot 64 times in the head after being released from prison......................ouch

So was the killer a white cop?
I wonder if getting shot 60 times was random or not

Sounds like he suicided himself.

What did he know about Hillary?

Hopefully not what Bill now lives in fear of his life for knowing!

View attachment 511891

Poor Bill.

Uhhh....Never mind. F*ck him too.

It would be too complicated to try to explain Bill's disappearance now and Bill doesn't own any cats to "off." Besides, much better to keep Bill alive so his wife can make the rest of his life a living hell for Jenifer Flowers, Monica, and the rest of his twinkies.

You're probably right. Plus she's gonna need the support when she runs again in 2024, 2028, 2032, and 2036.

Evil never dies.
Hillary was dead a long time ago, which is what the smell is

Once again, poor Bill. Can you imagine waking up to that smell every morning?

What am I saying? fuck him again. :laughing0301:

Chicago has to go 'medieval' on these criminals to take back the streets, instill some fear / respect for cops.

That will never happen. The DemoKKKrats who run Chicago want it exactly the way it is. They LOVE it.
All in all it is just another dead negro in Chicago................Next.............................

Jizzie Smullett better look out for MAGA hats

Sounds like he suicided himself.

No, if it had been a suicide, after shooting himself 60 times in the head he would have jumped off of a building........

No one is surprised by this news.

Similar killings happen all the time.

Even liberals have given up trying to stop such senseless violence (but, of course, they won't admit it).

People just shake their heads and then get on with their own personal lives.

It's one thing to give up and another to promote it. Mayor Lighthead just created a new policy that police can no longer pursue suspects when running. They have to call their supervisor first. Then when the supervisor gives permission to the officer, the suspects have a six block head start.

In San Francisco they dropped shoplifting down to a first degree misdemeanor, something similar to a jaywalking ticket. Cops won't even come out unless the merchandise stolen exceeds $950.00, Now all the Walgreens closed up and Target is closing early indicating they will soon follow Walgreens solution to their problem.

Yep.....95% of the gun crime in our country is a direct result of democrat party policies and actions.....

Once again, poor Bill. Can you imagine waking up to that smell every morning?

What am I saying? fuck him again.

I doubt they ever wake up next to each other.

Hillary looking at breasts.jpeg

Another big weekend for DemoKKKrats in Chicago. They LOVE this stuff!
....and yet it is right wing, Republiklans on here cheering when a man is murdered.

"Hey, how many of you bros can shoot a malt liquor bottle off a brothers head?"
How many Rednecks can shoot a Budweiser bottle off of yours?

No one is surprised by this news.

Similar killings happen all the time.

Even liberals have given up trying to stop such senseless violence (but, of course, they won't admit it).

People just shake their heads and then get on with their own personal lives.

It's one thing to give up and another to promote it. Mayor Lighthead just created a new policy that police can no longer pursue suspects when running. They have to call their supervisor first. Then when the supervisor gives permission to the officer, the suspects have a six block head start.

In San Francisco they dropped shoplifting down to a first degree misdemeanor, something similar to a jaywalking ticket. Cops won't even come out unless the merchandise stolen exceeds $950.00, Now all the Walgreens closed up and Target is closing early indicating they will soon follow Walgreens solution to their problem.

It all makes sense when you realize the DemoKKKrats WANT it that way. They WANT the crime, violence, homelessness, poverty, and drugs that are endemic in every city they run. They LOVE it.
Why aren't these Republiklan Governors doing anything? Because they want the crime, violence, homelesnes, poverty and drugs as well. Why aren't these Republiklan State Houses doing anything? Because they want it as well.

Rapper and criminal? I have no TEARS....
Actually anyone black you have no tears.

Another big weekend for DemoKKKrats in Chicago. They LOVE this stuff!
....and yet it is right wing, Republiklans on here cheering when a man is murdered.

Another worthless POS who glorified drugs, mysogyny, thug culture, violence, and the irresponsible use of firearms?

Good riddance. :5_1_12024: :mm: :banana: :dance:

What makes you more of an asset?

Well I'm not in jail for one. I'm not part of a violent gang two. I've always paid my taxes on time and a productive part of society, never been in trouble with the law; not even an outstanding parking ticket. I'm a model citizen which does make me an asset.

Forum List

Back