Rapist Harvey Weinstein ‘tests positive for coronavirus’ as pandemic hits Rikers Island prison

Black-hearted, rotten-souled Leftists are always wishing death, disease and disaster on people.

They know it's wrong, deep down, so they project onto everyone else.

They really don't understand, nor can they, when we tell them we don't think this way.
On other threads you want to infect your neighbours.You are a crazy woman.

Black-hearted, rotten-souled Leftists are always wishing death, disease and disaster on people.

They really don't understand, nor can they, when we tell them we don't think this way.

Quote where I said that, liar.

I can't go to work. I can't go to any restaurant or bar. Soon, I will be told I can't go anywhere outside my house except for Z or Y

That's pretty restrictive. Of course, it's for my "safety", you understand.

What is the logical outcome of such selfish behaviour ?

I can't go to work. I can't go to any restaurant or bar. Soon, I will be told I can't go anywhere outside my house except for Z or Y

Um a depression Tommy. An economic depression. Can you understand that? Do i need to draw pictures for you

Um a depression Tommy. An economic depression. Can you understand that? Do i need to draw pictures for you
You want to endanger your neighbours because you are selfish.

You want to endanger your neighbours because you are selfish.

You want to take away people's livelihoods because you are selfish.

We can do this all day

Forum List

Back