Ranking all the Star Wars films

Empire first, A New Hope second. The new movies are more in line with Jedi than the original 2. I don't even count the prequels as being Star Wars. :p

Yeah the sad TRUTH is there has never been a good star wars movie since Empire Strikes Back. Return of the Jedi went against everything the first two films accomplished.

Empire Strikes Back which I agree with you on is the best,and A NEW HOPE are the only REAL star wars movies of the bunch. I dont think of any of the others as being star wars films,none of them had the majic of those two.

Before deciding that Empire was my favorite of the two,i went back and forth with those two,i love them both so much.

Empire first, A New Hope second. The new movies are more in line with Jedi than the original 2. I don't even count the prequels as being Star Wars. :p

Yeah the sad TRUTH is there has never been a good star wars movie since Empire Strikes Back. Return of the Jedi went against everything the first two films accomplished.

Empire Strikes Back which I agree with you on is the best,and A NEW HOPE are the only REAL star wars movies of the bunch. I dont think of any of the others as being star wars films,none of them had the majic of those two.

Before deciding that Empire was my favorite of the two,i went back and forth with those two,i love them both so much.
Jedi has a lot going for it, it just shouldn’t have had all of the silly Ewok crap.

Forum List

Back