Rand Paul Unleashes LIVE On Senate Floor – Names Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella 5 Times

Do you know why that excuse is nothing but bull? It's because the actions by the Democrats couldn't have made it worse for Biden. If they let Trump actually go through with the announcement, then some people would have heard, and of course, the faithful MSM would have kept it a one day story at best. But now they made it so everybody knows. It's even part of history because it's no longer a day long story, it's over a two month long impeachment.

You have to think a little harder before you post the cheap excuses you wish to make for the Democrats.

ray ray ray.... you post crap like coup, deep state. & schiff was in on it. you use the word 'rat' like a cappo thug - just like yer prez... you can't possibly think i take your deductive reasoning seriously?

People who work for the deep state are rats. Deep state means a hidden government working to undermine the real government. That's what we have with this guy and so many others. Anybody working to undermine the President of this country, not to mentions the voters, needs to be thrown out of government and never to return.
no, he is underming American citizens. the fk with any one individual. this individual is acting above the law. What was the tiresome phrase the left kept repeating, no one is above the law? Exactly, NO ONE!

They keep talking about his protection. Okay, so what if the WB is really not Ciaramella? Then some kook that thinks he is the rat does harm him, and the real WB is safe. Would they be happy with that?

It has nothing to do with his safety. He is a coconspirator with Schiff, and Schiff wants to make sure it can't be proven.
Again, that's all hogwash times 100. Eric Snowden is known, Seth Rich was murdered for his I believe by the DNC, so, no, there is no such thing as WB protection. And, as I've stated many times in here, Schitt's is the WB.
Conspiracy theory crapola aside, neither one was a whistleblower.

Because it was unnecessary, potentially illegal, put's his life and his family in jeopardy. Everything in the report was independently verified. The only reason to do this is to ruin a man's life for doing the right thing and reporting on something even his superiors agreed was credible.

You guys are just nuts.

Think of precedents - if we can't protect whistle blowers reporting on unethical conduct from our government - who will take the risk of reporting?

What is so weird is it's typically the RIGHT that takes the position of checks and balance on the government. Things have certainly changed.
This from the side that doxes gun owner (media) and staff of republicans (yeah Schiff release staffers info).
But he cant blow the whistle on something he's not working in. Its spying not whistleblowing.
Yea hard to complain when "the left" does this all the time.

Another right wing lie.
Nope you guys doxed gun owners and republican staffers among many others, In fact you psychos go to places with republicans and try to shout and intimidate them.....you people are fucking despicable and I hope one of you fuckers tries to do it to me, I keep wearing my MAGA hat but in Memphis so far people aren't looking for a beatdown
hell CNN was demanding to know the names of the jurors in the manafort trial.
CNN wants the names of the Manafort jurors. That's usually a sign that you're up to no good | Opinion

then CNN had to dox the man who did the WWE Trump body slamming CNN
How CNN found the Reddit user behind the Trump wrestling GIF - CNNPolitics

so IM2 - fuck off.

Because it was unnecessary, potentially illegal, put's his life and his family in jeopardy. Everything in the report was independently verified. The only reason to do this is to ruin a man's life for doing the right thing and reporting on something even his superiors agreed was credible.

You guys are just nuts.

Think of precedents - if we can't protect whistle blowers reporting on unethical conduct from our government - who will take the risk of reporting?

What is so weird is it's typically the RIGHT that takes the position of checks and balance on the government. Things have certainly changed.
This from the side that doxes gun owner (media) and staff of republicans (yeah Schiff release staffers info).
But he cant blow the whistle on something he's not working in. Its spying not whistleblowing.

Another right wing lie.
Nope you guys doxed gun owners and republican staffers among many others, In fact you psychos go to places with republicans and try to shout and intimidate them.....you people are fucking despicable and I hope one of you fuckers tries to do it to me, I keep wearing my MAGA hat but in Memphis so far people aren't looking for a beatdown
CNN wants the names of the Manafort jurors. That's usually a sign that you're up to no good | Opinion

so IM2 - fuck off.
Yeah there are so many I forgot, but IM2 just got owned again......it's what happens when you don't think for yourself and just use talking points.

Another right wing lie.

so IM2 - fuck off.
Yeah there are so many I forgot, but IM2 just got owned again......it's what happens when you don't think for yourself and just use talking points.
he's a troll, pure and simple. he knows he's full of shit but he gets his kicks out of sticking a blender in the toilet.

Another right wing lie.

so IM2 - fuck off.
he's a troll, pure and simple. he knows he's full of shit but he gets his kicks out of sticking a blender in the toilet.
Ah, I love bashing those people...…..I get my kicks out of bending people like him over.

Another right wing lie.

so IM2 - fuck off.
Ah, I love bashing those people...…..I get my kicks out of bending people like him over.
guess it's an S&M thing. :)

ray ray ray.... you post crap like coup, deep state. & schiff was in on it. you use the word 'rat' like a cappo thug - just like yer prez... you can't possibly think i take your deductive reasoning seriously?

People who work for the deep state are rats. Deep state means a hidden government working to undermine the real government. That's what we have with this guy and so many others. Anybody working to undermine the President of this country, not to mentions the voters, needs to be thrown out of government and never to return.
no, he is underming American citizens. the fk with any one individual. this individual is acting above the law. What was the tiresome phrase the left kept repeating, no one is above the law? Exactly, NO ONE!

They keep talking about his protection. Okay, so what if the WB is really not Ciaramella? Then some kook that thinks he is the rat does harm him, and the real WB is safe. Would they be happy with that?

It has nothing to do with his safety. He is a coconspirator with Schiff, and Schiff wants to make sure it can't be proven.
Again, that's all hogwash times 100. Eric Snowden is known, Seth Rich was murdered for his I believe by the DNC, so, no, there is no such thing as WB protection. And, as I've stated many times in here, Schitt's is the WB.
Conspiracy theory crapola aside, neither one was a whistleblower.
well let's visit that topic, why did Eric Snowden leave the US then? Too fking funny.

Julian Assange stated he received a memory stick from Seth Rich. Seth is dead, papers published. hmm that says whistleblower all over it.

so IM2 - fuck off.
guess it's an S&M thing. :)
LOL, yeah, with lefties, it's just so much fun. It makes you feel so superior.

really who? but i sure remember when cheney outed valerie plame.

Not exactly a rightwing slanted site.........

Where Was the Love for Whistleblowers During the Obama Administration? | RealClearPolitics

so are you saying outing this dude is ok, cause obama did the same thing & so did W.'s administration?

so are you saying outing this dude is ok,

Is there a law against "outing this dude"?

are you saying that he will be safe against a deplorable bent on avenging donny? are you saying that chance should get raised?

are you saying that he will be safe against a deplorable bent on avenging Donny?

Are you saying that there is no law against it?

are you saying it's moral & ethical to put someone in jeopardy?

What are you Trumptards going to do when Bolton starts talking? Or his book come out? Blame Schiff? Lol!

Nobody is stopping him from talking. He can talk all he wants now. He can do interviews, write op-eds, whatever he wants.

trump is still trying to stop it ray ray. yer prez wants to silence & censor those that speak out against him. that's full tilt fascism & goes di-rectly against the 1st amendment of the us constitution.

White House seeks to block publication of Bolton's book
By Brett Samuels - 01/29/20 01:11 PM EST
White House seeks to block publication of Bolton's book

donny is claiming that bolton may leak classified info.. LOL!!!! john bolton has been around for decades, going back as far as reagan & was NSA for christ's sake. he knows what he could & could not divulge. your mango mussolini is scared shitless of what is gonna come out.

So where does it say he is being stopped? If he's such an expert on classified information, he doesn't have to worry about talking about it in interviews.

bolton has been threatened with legal repercussions if the book is released. he obviously isn't doing interviews to keep the desire for his book rising so he can max out the cash he'll get.

doy.

The only government threat to Bolton is the possibility that he may accidentally leak out sensitive government information. Yes, they said it's not a good idea to release such a book just before an election, but they can't stop him from doing it. The book really needs to be vetted and given the approval stamp by our security agencies.

he knows what he can & cannot say. don't be ridiculous. he knows what his job was & you are plum outa excuses raymond.

We can play semantics all you want but you and I both know what "favor" means when the requestor is powerful, and is withholding something you need. We both know what "favor" means in politics. So don't play these games - it disengenius.

I do know what favor means. I posted the definition and my source.

Riddle me this: If the commies thought Trump was threatening Zelensky with the aid, why didn't they wait until he actually did it? Why didn't they wait until Zelensky came through with the "favors" Trump wanted before he released the aid? It would have made a much more solid case, don't you think?

The truth is after listening to that phone call, it was clear to them Trump would never do such a thing. So instead, use mind reading as an excuse to impeach him.

once that 'announcement' was made - biden would have been sunk - - done dirty & unfairly. the genie would have been outa the bottle & there would have been no going back.

Do you know why that excuse is nothing but bull? It's because the actions by the Democrats couldn't have made it worse for Biden. If they let Trump actually go through with the announcement, then some people would have heard, and of course, the faithful MSM would have kept it a one day story at best. But now they made it so everybody knows. It's even part of history because it's no longer a day long story, it's over a two month long impeachment.

You have to think a little harder before you post the cheap excuses you wish to make for the Democrats.

^^^ ray ray is cray cray

Dejas Vous and here we go again.

Let's simplify it down. What does it say?

The IC IG must be in possession of reliable, first-hand information. The IC IG cannot transmit information via the ICWPA based on an employee’s second-hand knowledge of wrongdoing.

It's incumbent on the IG to verify or find reliable first hand information before the report can be transmitted. Checks and balances.

What it does NOT say is that a whistle blower can only be a whistle blower with first hand information. In fact the form used REQUIRES the whistle blower to identify whether or not the info is first hand or not.
I'm not sure what you are getting at here because that reads like you are backing up my/rays claim, if so please allow me time to re-evaluate my position.

What claim exactly do you think it backs up?

It outlines the process (the article at the link) - the whistle blower's role and the IG's role. The IG's responsibility is to confirm whether or not it's credible by verifying and, if needed getting first hand accounts if the whistle blower provided second hand accounts.

If the IG can not confirm credibility, the complaint is not sent up, that is all.

The whistle blower is NOT required to provide first hand info.

In this case it was deemed credible.
You do realize the rules were changed after the fact to allow only second hand knowledge, right?

i showed you in the report where you are wrong on that. the same rule was followed that was in place since 2018.
you did, I don't see that in the thread.

too bad, it's there. - go find it.

so are you saying outing this dude is ok, cause obama did the same thing & so did W.'s administration?

so are you saying outing this dude is ok,

Is there a law against "outing this dude"?

are you saying that he will be safe against a deplorable bent on avenging donny? are you saying that chance should get raised?

are you saying that he will be safe against a deplorable bent on avenging Donny?

Are you saying that there is no law against it?

are you saying it's moral & ethical to put someone in jeopardy?

Before you change the subject to moral and ethical, let's nail down legal.

Forum List

Back