Rand Paul says vaccines can lead to "mental disorders."

Science is the counter to the FuckWits, who have no real numbers on their side.

not one conservative, or Rand Paul has said they are against vaccinations. The only things being said is that 1. some kids who are vaccinated have negative reactions
2. parents should have the choice whether to vaccinate or not
3. you libs want choice on abortion, but not on vaccination. logic fail.

But you voted for the 57 states guy
So you believe that parents should only make that choice. If so, you are foolish.

so you are for mandatory vaccinations? how about mandatory abortions? mandatory sterilizations? limits on numbers of offspring? Maybe you should move to China.
False equivalence. Your line of logic is that the state can take your brain. Grow the fuck up. We the People through out legislators can make certain decisions. We don't live in a libertarian state, we never will.

are you for mandatory vaccinations? yes or no. if yes, would that apply to all who enter this country illegally?
yes. unequivocally yes.

so you would line the kids up at the school house door and vaccinate them? With or without parental permission?

You do realize that the current liberal mentality prevents a school nurse from giving a kid an aspirin without parental permission?

the hypocrisy of liberals never ceases to amaze.

Science is the counter to the FuckWits, who have no real numbers on their side.

not one conservative, or Rand Paul has said they are against vaccinations. The only things being said is that 1. some kids who are vaccinated have negative reactions
cite one case of "profound mental disorders" caused by vaccines. we'll wait.

and do you not understand that if my neighbor has an abortion, i am unaffected. if my neighbor isn't immunized, my health and the health of the community at large is put at risk.

So you believe that parents should only make that choice. If so, you are foolish.

so you are for mandatory vaccinations? how about mandatory abortions? mandatory sterilizations? limits on numbers of offspring? Maybe you should move to China.
False equivalence. Your line of logic is that the state can take your brain. Grow the fuck up. We the People through out legislators can make certain decisions. We don't live in a libertarian state, we never will.

are you for mandatory vaccinations? yes or no. if yes, would that apply to all who enter this country illegally?
yes. unequivocally yes.

so you would line the kids up at the school house door and vaccinate them? With or without parental permission?
you bet your ass i would.
You do realize that the current liberal mentality prevents a school nurse from giving a kid an aspirin without parental permission?

who says i agree with that. but even saying i did, there's a world of difference between giving an aspirin and exposing kids to deadly or debilitating disease.

It's threads like this that show how Intolerant libs are and just screams.....SNOB

it's like: how dare YOU think differently than they do...

of all things to pick on to call people stupid and ignorant, that is just none of their business for one and two they SUPPORT abortions on demand

so sit down with your Faux outrages
it's not about thinking differently. it's about choosing your own facts in defiance of reality and living in a fantasy world where vaccines are harmful - putting the rest of us at risk.

doing that makes someone an asshole at best.

if your kid is vaccinated he/she is not at risk. Try engaging your brain before typing

It's threads like this that show how Intolerant libs are and just screams.....SNOB

of all things to pick on to call people stupid and ignorant, that is just none of their business for one and two they SUPPORT abortions on demand

it's not about thinking differently. it's about choosing your own facts in defiance of reality and living in a fantasy world where vaccines are harmful - putting the rest of us at risk.

if your kid is vaccinated he/she is not at risk. Try engaging your brain before typing
as i've posted earlier, that's simply not true.

Rand Paul Vaccines can lead to mental disorders - Washington Times

REALLY?

You are Doctor and you make stupid statements like this. You want to be President and you make statements that cannot be supported by science, or anything else? DUDE! You are are clueless as your father.

so what? this isn't anything new. A lot of people have mixed feelings on them
where did you get your medical degree from? DUDE

And the "lots of people" are putting everyone's family at risk. You want to send you child to school with a kid who was not vaccinated, and has been exposed to measles? You have a death wish for your family, do you?

yes. unequivocally yes.

you bet your ass i would.

who says i agree with that. but even saying i did, there's a world of difference between giving an aspirin and exposing kids to deadly or debilitating disease.

again, only the unvaccinate are at risk. If you choose to vaccinate your kids, they are protected.

I kind of agree with you on the illegals, but I am trying to get you lefties to think this all the way through.

as i've posted earlier, that's simply not true.

so now you are saying that the measles, smallpox, mumps, chicken pox, etc vaccines don't work?

you are totally inconsistent on this topic.

Obama days vaccinations are good....so the GOP says....NO THEY AREN'T! :cuckoo:

Rand Paul Vaccines can lead to mental disorders - Washington Times

REALLY?

You are Doctor and you make stupid statements like this. You want to be President and you make statements that cannot be supported by science, or anything else? DUDE! You are are clueless as your father.

so what? this isn't anything new. A lot of people have mixed feelings on them
where did you get your medical degree from? DUDE

And the "lots of people" are putting everyone's family at risk. You want to send you child to school with a kid who was not vaccinated, and has been exposed to measles? You have a death wish for your family, do you?

then why do you libs support putting unvaccinated illegal kids in our schools?

Here's some Bullshit from the New England Journal of Medicine. They claim that 99% of those infected during a Measles outbreak in 1985 were already Vaccinated! Who believes this shit?

MeaslesOutbreakVaccination.jpg

Here's some lies from the World Health Organization in 2009. They claim that Infant Mortality climbs in relation to the number of vaccines mandated. Utter horseshit which is easily debunked using their own graph! Take a look!:

VaccineMortalityRate.jpg

what is it about facts that confuse you. What Rand said is accurate. He did not say that ALL kids who get vaccines will have problems, he said that some will, and that is a medical and statistical fact.

But on voting for idiots----------------------"what difference does it make" " ah aint no ways tarred" "it was caused by a video"
He didn't say there is an statistically insignificant chance an immunization would hurt someone. He gave credence to the wing nut crowd, and you're being disingenuous .. as usual.

from the OP, here is exactly what he said:

"
When asked by radio host Laura Ingraham Monday about his views on vaccination, Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky said that while he is not “anti-vaccine” at all, he does think they should be voluntary, later going on to say that vaccines can cause “mental disorders.”

Please note the words "can cause". He did not say "will cause" or "most cause". He said "can" cause.
Not if a child attends public school. You have no right morally to put my child at risk.

If your child is vaccinated why would they be at risk? You libs really suck at thinking.
this is profoundly moronic.
first, vaccines do not offer 100% immunity. they may not be effective in some people, and some people are not able to be vaccinated because of other health reasons or age.

second, sick people breed illnesses. a compromised immune system is susceptible to other diseases, and so while we may be immunized against your primary illness, your secondary disease may infect other people.

third, while treating your unimmunized dumbass for a completely preventable disease resources are consumed that would otherwise be used to treat diseases that aren't completely preventable.

As I said you libs suck at thinking. If the vaccine was not effective in your kid why are they in school posing a risk to others? lol

Forum List

Back