Rand Paul says vaccines can lead to "mental disorders."

Guess the ones with the wool over their eyes don't realize THOUSANDS of people have been compensated for vaccine related injuries INCLUDING DEATHS from the vaccine courts...oh and the same FDA that says medicines are harmful etc is the SAME FDA that first said those medicines were OK to use and effective!

Guess the ones with the wool over their eyes don't realize THOUSANDS of people have been compensated for vaccine related injuries INCLUDING DEATHS from the vaccine courts...oh and the same FDA that says medicines are harmful etc is the SAME FDA that first said those medicines were OK to use and effective!

If that is true, then why is Paul backtracking?
Because he's spineless?
Because he realizes how stupid it is for leaders to contribute to hysteria?
Because he just says whatever he thinks the person in front of him wants to hear?

Because he's spineless?
Because he just says whatever he thinks the person in front of him wants to hear?
The vast majority of the claims are settled over severe allergic reaction. All medications can result in an allergic reaction so I'm not entirely sure why the vaccine court even exists.

But it did determine that none of the cases brought to it claiming vaccine caused autism had merit.

Because he's spineless?

All 3? Personally I see no reason he had to open his mouth,same for Clinton,Christie,Obama.

Very irresponsible for Paul to thoughtlessly feed the hysteria.
That's doesn't look like POTUS material to me.

Backtracking later doesn't fix it.

Rand Paul Vaccines can lead to mental disorders - Washington Times

REALLY?

You are Doctor and you make stupid statements like this. You want to be President and you make statements that cannot be supported by science, or anything else? DUDE! You are are clueless as your father.

After statements like this, Rand looks like clown from ur picture! Really, i thought that officials are smart and smart man, will never say that vaccines can cause something like AUTISM or other mental disorders.
Also, if he think that, why he's vaccinate himself? Wait... Oh SHI...
20150207_usp506.jpg

Paul didn't say that vaccines can cause autism or other mental disorders. You might want to check out what Obama said about vaccinations before you voted for him and he 'evolved'.

That's exactly what Rand Paul said.

What cracks me up is that he will say these outrageous things and then deny he said them - as though he doesn't know its on video.

REALLY?

You are Doctor and you make stupid statements like this. You want to be President and you make statements that cannot be supported by science, or anything else? DUDE! You are are clueless as your father.

After statements like this, Rand looks like clown from ur picture! Really, i thought that officials are smart and smart man, will never say that vaccines can cause something like AUTISM or other mental disorders.
20150207_usp506.jpg

Paul didn't say that vaccines can cause autism or other mental disorders. You might want to check out what Obama said about vaccinations before you voted for him and he 'evolved'.

What cracks me up is that he will say these outrageous things and then deny he said them - as though he doesn't know its on video.

That is NOT exactly what Rand Paul said. This is what Rand Paul said:

"I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he said.

Notice the quotation marks.

This is what you and several other dumbasses think he said.

"i thought that officials are smart and smart man, will never say that vaccines can cause something like AUTISM or other mental disorders."

Paul said he had HEARD of cases. That is not the same thing as saying they DO or CAN cause AUTISM or other mental disorders. Then he went on to say that he and his kids all had vaccinations.

All I ever hear from you bedwetters when Obama mumbles or stumbles on a subject is context, context, context. You ought to wise up and pay attention.

Too Tall

You wrote:

Paul didn't say that vaccines can cause autism or other mental disorders.

I quoted Paul:

“I’ve heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines,” he said on CNBC.

You then contradicted yourself with this:

"I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he said.

What is the difference between what I quoted and what you quoted? Why not just admit you were wrong and that Paul is a froot loop.

:cuckoo:

I posted:
"Paul didn't say that vaccines can cause autism or other mental disorders."
You posted:
"That's exactly what Rand Paul said."
That is NOT exactly what Paul said
I then posted what Paul actually said.

Do you care to take back the "that's exactly what Rand Paul said" now that you know what he actually said? They are not exactly the same thing.

"i thought that officials are smart and smart man, will never say that vaccines can cause something like AUTISM or other mental disorders."

Paul said he had HEARD of cases. That is not the same thing as saying they DO or CAN cause AUTISM or other mental disorders. Then he went on to say that he and his kids all had vaccinations.

All I ever hear from you bedwetters when Obama mumbles or stumbles on a subject is context, context, context. You ought to wise up and pay attention.

Too Tall

You wrote:

I quoted Paul:

“I’ve heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines,” he said on CNBC.

What is the difference between what I quoted and what you quoted? Why not just admit you were wrong and that Paul is a froot loop.

what Rand said is true. There have been cases of kids having mental disorders after getting vaccines. He did not say he is against vaccines, he did not say vaccines are bad, he did not say kids should not get vaccines.

Damn, are you libs that desperate that you have to lie about everything?

Please link to the EXACT post where I "lied" about what Paul said.

What's really happening here is what I said Paul has done before - he says something outrageous crap like this and then denies he said it.

Just as you are doing and have done in other threads.

Honestly, what I think is that you have some mental health issues.

Post #382. It is a mental health issue when you don't remember or are unable to look up what YOU posted.

Too Tall

You wrote:

I quoted Paul:

what Rand said is true. There have been cases of kids having mental disorders after getting vaccines. He did not say he is against vaccines, he did not say vaccines are bad, he did not say kids should not get vaccines.

Damn, are you libs that desperate that you have to lie about everything?

Please link to the EXACT post where I "lied" about what Paul said.

What's really happening here is what I said Paul has done before - he says something outrageous crap like this and then denies he said it.

Just as you are doing and have done in other threads.

Honestly, what I think is that you have some mental health issues.

Not mental health, just honesty. It's like defending Slick saying he didn't have sex.

Slick didn't HEAR about having sex with Monica, he really did and it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Of course, ,Hillary said it was the vast right wing conspiracy that made him do it. We did get two pathological liars for the price of one.

you libs misquoted Rand Paul, he never said what you libs claim he said. We know that you hate and fear him, but your continual lying only removes what little credibility you have. were you on the helo with Brian williams when he claimed to be shot down? Libs lie, we all know that.

Nobody misquoted Rand Paul, and this wasn't even his first rodeo with anti-Vax nutters.

You see, unlike his Dad, who no one ever really took seriously, people are going to look at this guy.

REALLY?

20150207_usp506.jpg

So did he get the shot before or AFTER he made the asinine statement? If it was after, I guess he has a point about "mental disorders."

Republicans... If it's Ebola, they want to put you in quarantine if you were on the same continent. If it's Measles, go show your infected kid off to everyone and take him to Disneyland to infect others. Immunization? Immunization is the Devil!

Forum List

Back