Rand Paul gets standing ovation at UC Berkeley.

Rand Paul V Bernie Sanders.

Now THAT would be a helluva election cycle.

The MASTERS would go nuts!

Since any other nominee is guaranteed to yield the same result, I'll take my chances with Rand Paul.

Nothing frightens Authoritarian scum more than a Classical Liberal like Rand Paul.

True.

Rand Paul is a "Classical" Liberal.

He would like to see Black Americans back in chains, women barefoot and pregnant and white Christian landowners ruling this country.

True story.

Link to you having more than one working brain cell?

Link to you knowing anything about History passed the last bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 you drank?

Rand Paul got standing ovations and kicked butt at CPAC. Now, let's go to the complete opposite side of the political spectrum; Rand Paul went to speak at UC Berkeley and got standing ovations. Oh, and Rand plans to speak before the NAACP. Rand got standing ovations from students at arguably the most leftist area in America, Berkeley. With that in mind, I highly doubt any Democrat can beat Rand Paul if he runs for president. Rand Paul has more to worry about from the Republican Party by being stabbed in the back by the likes of America-hating trash like Karl Rove and his establishment thugs.
]

"Wow, man, he wants to legalize weed!!!! Let's applaud him!"

"But dude, he's like a total racist asshole!"

"But Weed, man!"

265290-weed.jpg

Remember the good old days when the GOP was a serious grown up political party and the Pauls were considered fringe nutbags.

Ahhh, Memories.

Rand Paul got standing ovations and kicked butt at CPAC. Now, let's go to the complete opposite side of the political spectrum; Rand Paul went to speak at UC Berkeley and got standing ovations. Oh, and Rand plans to speak before the NAACP. Rand got standing ovations from students at arguably the most leftist area in America, Berkeley. With that in mind, I highly doubt any Democrat can beat Rand Paul if he runs for president. Rand Paul has more to worry about from the Republican Party by being stabbed in the back by the likes of America-hating trash like Karl Rove and his establishment thugs.

http://o.dailycaller.com/all/2014-03-19-rand-paul-gets-standing-ovation-at-berkeley-your-right-to-privacy-is-under-assault#1

I highly doubt any Democrat capable of winning the nomination could lose to Rand Paul.

True.

He would like to see Black Americans back in chains, women barefoot and pregnant and white Christian landowners ruling this country.

True story.

Link to you having more than one working brain cell?

Link to you knowing anything about History passed the last bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 you drank?
OK so you can't provide one. In fact you provide the opposite, poor grammar, poor usage, incoherent sentence.

I realize that Rand Paul is NOT his father. But I see that a lot of people who supported Ron Paul, now also support Rand Paul.

I'm wondering if a few patterns I saw with Ron Paul and his supporters will repeat themselves with Rand Paul.

For instance, Ron Paul supporters were always touting this "amazing" response Ron Paul was getting all over the place and crowing about how Ron "destroyed" the competition in debates.

And yet Ron Paul's support - in terms of actual primary votes - never got above 10%.

Kinda led one to the conclusion that Ron Paul's supporters were typically overestimating his support and the response of the voters to him. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if these supporters repeat this.

My personal opinion is that Rand Paul's baggage may be just a little to heavy to carry all the way to the White House, but I guess we will see.

]

"But Weed, man!"

265290-weed.jpg

Remember the good old days when the GOP was a serious grown up political party and the Pauls were considered fringe nutbags.

Ahhh, Memories.

That pot has not even matured yet...

I want Rand Paul to be the candidate.

I suspect a lot of Democrats would probably agree with you. He can generate a lot of support with his anti-NSA message. But I think a lot of that support will wither away with his message that the public accommodation provisions of civil rights legislation should be repealed.

And understandably so.

Liberals would love nothing more than to have Rand Paul as the GOP presidential nominee, guaranteeing them a democrat in the WH come 2017.

Since any other nominee is guaranteed to yield the same result, I'll take my chances with Rand Paul.

Nothing frightens Authoritarian scum more than a Classical Liberal like Rand Paul.

True.

True story.

if it is....were is your link backing that up?.....hey just saying what Dean always says....

]

"But Weed, man!"

265290-weed.jpg

Ahhh, Memories.

That pot has not even matured yet...

hummmmm !! how do you know that ? :lmao:

http://o.dailycaller.com/all/2014-03-19-rand-paul-gets-standing-ovation-at-berkeley-your-right-to-privacy-is-under-assault#1

Wow, Cant wait until you post another "the left are intolerant" posts so I can post what you said about Paul getting a standing Ovation in the most leftist area in America.

What would happen if a Dem went to speak at the most right area in America? The right are soo open minded

And understandably so.

Liberals would love nothing more than to have Rand Paul as the GOP presidential nominee, guaranteeing them a democrat in the WH come 2017.

Liberals should love the prospect of weak candidates like McCain and Romney who are afraid of not being like by the Media or Democrats. Christie fits this mold. The Republicans need a candidate who does not care to be liked by Liberals and is only focused on the American voter and changing 10 years of Liberal policy and it's economic impact on their lives.

Rand basically said the same thing that Feinstein said about the CIA spying on congress. Of course they liked that ... who wouldn't?

Uh, no. Feinstein's only concern about privacy is in regards to her privacy. She's been a strong defender of spying on everybody else. Rand was talking about the NSA spying on everybody. Bit of a difference.

And understandably so.

True.

True story.

Hyperbole FTW.

And understandably so.

Incorrect. They're scared of cruz and rand even though they put up a good front on the outside. Media has to select the romney and mccain types.

Beware of a Republican who gets standing ovation from a liberal crowd.

You do realize there are conservatives and liberals everywhere, right? Just because Rand Paul was in the Bay Area, it doesn't mean he was speaking to a crowd of liberals.

Forum List

Back