Zone1 Antisemitic Leftists at Berkeley force Jews to evacuate an event

Israel cannot negotiate with people like this.

View attachment 920786

View attachment 920788
HAMAS has threatened to repeat October 7th until every last Jew is dead and Israel off the map - that’s the genocide! - and antisemites want Israel to cease-fire so HAMAS can regroup and continue its genocide mission.

Biden is selling out Israel to try and win the electoral votes in Michigan, with a large Muslim population.

HAMAS has threatened to repeat October 7th until every last Jew is dead and Israel off the map - that’s the genocide! - and antisemites want Israel to cease-fire so HAMAS can regroup and continue its genocide mission.

Biden is selling out Israel to try and win the electoral votes in Michigan, with a large Muslim population.

Many more Palestinians have been killed than the number of Israelis killed by Hamas. I don not care, but President Biden needs to show some concern if he is to be reelected.

Gallup, MARCH 16, 2023

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- After a decade in which Democrats have shown increasing affinity toward the Palestinians, their sympathies in the Middle East now lie more with the Palestinians than the Israelis, 49% versus 38%.

----------

I am part of the 38% of Democrats who side with Israel. The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians.

I like President Biden. I intend to vote for him again.

Many more Palestinians have been killed than the number of Israelis killed by Hamas. I don not care, but President Biden needs to show some concern if he is to be reelected.

Gallup, MARCH 16, 2023

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- After a decade in which Democrats have shown increasing affinity toward the Palestinians, their sympathies in the Middle East now lie more with the Palestinians than the Israelis, 49% versus 38%.

----------

I am part of the 38% of Democrats who side with Israel. The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians.

I like President Biden. I intend to vote for him again.
I know. You’ve told me. Please don’t taunt me by telling me again. It’s passive-aggressive to tell a Jew that you are planning to vote for the man who is helping advance antisemitism.

I know. You’ve told me. Please don’t taunt me by telling me again. It’s passive-aggressive to tell a Jew that you are planning to vote for the man who is helping advance antisemitism.
I will never vote for Trump. I love the way New York Attorney General Letitia James is going after Trump. Trump is supposed to be a billionaire. He might even be in debt. I will enjoy watching Trump evicted from Trump Tower.

TrumpHandcuffs.jpg

I will never vote for Trump. I love the way New York Attorney General Letitia James is going after Trump. Trump is supposed to be a billionaire. He might even be in debt. I will enjoy watching Trump evicted from Trump Tower.

View attachment 920961
Shameful that some people are so hateful to a president that was good for the country - and that you enjoy taunting me with how you prefer the man selling out the sole Jewish country to capture the votes of antisemitic Muslims.

I‘d prefer you no longer address me.

Shameful that some people are so hateful to a president that was good for the country - and that you enjoy taunting me with how you prefer the man selling out the sole Jewish country to capture the votes of antisemitic Muslims.

I‘d prefer you no longer address me.

Lissa558, you take things too seriously. There is too much hostility in you. The internet is supposed to be fun.

TrumpDiaper.jpg

Lissa558, you take things too seriously. There is too much hostility in you. The internet is supposed to be fun.

View attachment 920972
I don’t find your taunting a Jew about voting for the man who is selling out Israel to secure the votes of antisemites “fun,” and your personal assessment of me is uninvited.

Please show some respect and abide by my request to stop addressing me.

I don’t find your taunting a Jew about voting for the man who is selling out Israel to secure the votes of antisemites “fun,” and your personal assessment of me is uninvited.

Please show some respect and abide by my request to stop addressing me.
Newsweek, Dec 24, 2023

Donald Trump's Reported Smell Becomes Target of Attack Ad​

The Lincoln Project has dropped a new ad mocking Donald Trump over his alleged bad smell.

The political advocacy group composed of Republicans who oppose Trump has become known for its slickly produced ads attacking the former president.

On Saturday, it dropped a new ad on X, formerly Twitter, after claims about the former president's odor went viral on the platform, sparking a wave of jokes from users.

"Is that you Donald? #TrumpSmells," The Lincoln Project wrote in a post alongside the ad.

The ad opens with a series of images of things that smell bad—a landfill, manure, trash bags—before showing a shot of Trump Tower.

People can be heard sniffing and coughing, as actor Kathy Griffin is heard explaining how Trump has "a distinct smell" that she described as "like body odor with kind of like a scented makeup product."

The sound of buzzing flies is also heard throughout the ad, which ends with a woman asking: "Donald, is that you?"

The "#TrumpStinks" hashtag became the top trending topic on X on Friday after former congressman and CNN commentator Adam Kinzinger posted about Trump's odor.

"I'm genuinely surprised how people close to Trump haven't talked about the odor. It's truly something to behold. Wear a mask if you can."

----------

I think the smell comes from Trump's diapers myself. If Trump is re elected he needs to be followed around by an aide who will have some clean diapers.

The Jews were given land. Give the Palestinians land
The Palestinians WERE given land. It's now the country called Jordan. All of the rest was supposed to be Israel according to the League of Nations which partitioned the Ottoman Empire lands in the Middle East.

President Biden is not "selling out Israel." He is trying to orchestrate a two state solution to the conflict between Israel and Palestine. I do not think he can succeed, and I do not want him to succeed, but he does not support Hamas' desire to destroy Israel.

I want a one state that is distinctly Jewish, and I want the non Christian Palestinians to be deported.

Jew haters? No, Antisemitism? No! That doesn't work this time, and it's no longer credible for the future. The Zionist regime, in collusion with America has created a reputation of being responsible for one of the largest purposeful genocides in history.
clethnic cleansing of jews from the arab world.gif

Jew haters? No, Antisemitism? No! That doesn't work this time, and it's no longer credible for the future. The Zionist regime, in collusion with America has created a reputation of being responsible for one of the largest purposeful genocides in history.
In your twisted mind that’s the reason for the HX of Antisemitism throughout the US!
Don’t think so

The outlaw countries in the world are Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea. Israel is a tiny sliver of land on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea. The Israelis threaten no one, and only want to live in peace.

Last edited:
How about right wing white jews ending their racism?
A racist is one who recognizes that members of some races tend to conform better to the demands of civilization than members of other races. Ashkenazi Jews are at the top of the hierarchy. Everyone knows which race is at the bottom.

Opposing the Netanyahu government at his attept to ethnic clease is ant semitsm. So maybe more Jews in America need to look at what Netanyahu is doing and oppose it.
Netanyahu recognizes that it was a mistake to give the Palestinians Gaza, so he intends to expel them, annex Gaza, and settle the land with Jews. I hope he succeeds.

Last edited:
No; He will tell you that the Jews deserve it because we don’t believe in his “ savior “
No, that’s why the antisemites on the right hate us.

That poster is a liberal. He hates us because we are, as a group, more successful than average despite 2,000 years of horrible bigotry. That makes us “oppressors.” If we were failures, they’d love us.

Forum List

Back