Rand Paul explains 'Bidenflation'

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
It's an 8 minute discussion. Worth the watch, given the administration's lack of awareness to what inflation actually is as well as the lack of competence by the administration's press secretary to sufficiently respond to questions about the effects of inflation on the American standard of living.

It's an 8 minute discussion. Worth the watch, given the administration's lack of awareness to what inflation actually is as well as the lack of competence by the administration's press secretary to sufficiently respond to questions about the effects of inflation on the American standard of living.

I wouldn't believe anything from Rand Paul.

As if Trump had a clue. He was pumping the economy without regard for what would happen.

lol lol lol a joke interview to lighten up the news a little. Paul is going to tell us all how the poor have way too much money n stuff and the country would be far better off with open borders and allow entire industries to collude to lower wages to below Vietnamese and Indonesian levels, and if Americans don't like it businesses can import entire villages from Third World shitholes, set up company stores, and the Fed can pay the companies' expenses. He will also point out the only reason for any military spending is so the govt. can shoot down any uppity proles who refuse to die in ditches quietly, and execute laid off workers when the business cycle slows down, same as the Social Darwinists hope to do everywhere via their Globalist agendas. This was the Gilded Age 'pro-business' agenda, adopted by Republican establishment in every detail and is still their real agenda, which is why 'libertarians' and commies all agree on the basics and have the same 'Utopia' in mind.

Last edited:
8lbs baby, aborted. MY arse, anyone that carries their baby for 6 months expects a birth.

The average weight of a baby born at 37–40 weeks ranges from 5 lb 8 oz to 8 lb 13 oz. This is 2.5 to 4 kg.

Can we keep up??

Oh, hey, while I'm thinking of it, don't forget to congratulate Rand on his primary win. It was a blowout, predictably.

FTAfXc1VsAE8cZG

I thought he explained what inflation actually is rather concisely.
Under normal circumstance I suppose. The problem with his argument as that we are not seeing a significant increase in economic velocity. If this were demand driven, we would expect to see the velocity pick up. Instead, it is relatively flat. I personally think a lot of people are jacking up prices just because they can get away with it by blaming "inflation".

M2Velocity.png

Under normal circumstance I suppose. The problem with his argument as that we are not seeing a significant increase in economic velocity. If this were demand driven, we would expect to see the velocity pick up. Instead, it is relatively flat. I personally think a lot of people are jacking up prices just because they can get away with it by blaming "inflation".

View attachment 646202

The inflation tax is perhaps the most insidious tax there is. Price increases are not inflation. They are only a single consequence of inflation.

They used to be able to manipulate the CPI in order to hide it but they can't even do that any more. They went with chained CPI for a while in order to strategically and purposefully understate the effect of inflation of the American standard of living. That was just kicking the can down the road, though.

Anyway. The chickens are coming home to roost, predictably.

/------/ Joe is the laughing stock of the world. I'll take $1.60 gas and 1.5% inflation along with some mean tweets anyday.
1652874947977.png

The inflation tax is perhaps the most insidious tax there is. Price increases are not inflation. They are only a single consequence of inflation.

They used to be able to manipulate the CPI in order to hide it but they can't even do that any more. They went with chained CPI for a while in order to strategically and purposefully understate the effect of inflation of the American standard of living. That was just kicking the can down the road, though.

Anyway. The chickens are coming home to roost, predictably.

First I do agree that the have been manipulating the CPI for years to make SS more solvent by decreasing the need for COLA's. That said, I am not sure how you think increased prices and inflation are unrelated since inflation is literally the measure of price increase over time.

View attachment 646202

Most sectors are dominated by two to four companies, so yeah, the bullshit about 'free markets' and 'competition' is utter horseshit. Look at Baby Formula; 4 companies, with one of them holding 42% of the market. Oil industry, not any better. Meat packing? lol lol lol sure thing ...

SAme with stock exchanges; maybe five or six companies account for over 30% of their 'markets' swing and trading.

Commodities markets? Glencore and maybe three other firms. And the beat goes on and on.

Weak corrupt Presidents not only contribute to wars breaking out, higher crime rates, etc., they open the door to outright plundering of entire continents.

Forum List

Back