Rand Paul explains 'Bidenflation'

Credit is at near record high and credit scores are also declining, so no...

as in people spending more on gas isn't a wash because they spend less on pizza. They are borrowing the money, buying both, and waiting til they get their income tax refunds to get caught up.

If they have to borrow to spend more on gas and pizza, it means the Fed printed too much money.

8lbs baby, aborted. MY arse, anyone that carries their baby for 6 months expects a birth.

The average weight of a baby born at 37–40 weeks ranges from 5 lb 8 oz to 8 lb 13 oz. This is 2.5 to 4 kg.
Do you know what the thread topic is?

Nice straw man.

You tryng to pretend that is not an excellent sumation of right wing policies??? Careful now, or the shills will start spamming your threads with the usual parroting of ideological rubbish and pronounce themselves 'experts n stuff' while providing nothing but bullshit.

Last edited:
I don't know that plundering is happening. I am still thinking on this awhile, but my gut instinct is that Wall Street pulling all the cash back out of the economy that the fed injected into it may not be the worse scenario that could play out. Anyway, this all seems to be happening at the hands of the Fed and not the White House. They have lost their ability to control the economy and are reasserting themselves by tapering off "liquidity" and raising interest rates. That will force Wall Street to pile on more cash for rainy days. The knock on effect may be that we have 10% inflation instead of 20% inflation with all this newly "printed" money otherwise in wide circulation.

For the last few decades the financial sector has accounted for over 80% of all profits; that leaves little for 'everything else'. Most of what the govt. handed out to the little people' goes right back to the top of the food chain, with little residual. So yes, the top 10% are extremely cash heavy, and have been for a long time, which is why you see such absurd share prices in the markets, and commodity prices too, as they search around for places to put it all. Inflation is not being driven by higher consumption, hence 'supply and demand' isn't affecting the markets as much as claimed on the lower ends.

Oil companies, as they have repeatedly said over the last year, are focusing their windfall cash on paying out dividends, not new production, and they aren't the only industry doing so. That cash doesn't go back down to the bottom of the food chain via circulation, like govt. spending did, it stays mostly at the top, and doesn't do squat for the real economy, it's just institutions playing musical chairs with their hoards of cash.

You tryng to pretend that is not an excellent sumation of right wing policies??? Careful now, or the shills will start spamming your threads with the usual parroting of ideological rubbish and pronounce themselves 'experts n stuff' while providing nothing but bullshit.
Nope, I’m just calling out your strawman argument.

Oh! Okay. He has been here a long time and I certainly knew his views.

At any rate, it appeared you assumed he is a Trumper. No? Yes?

Well, it's certainly written like your typical "everything the Dems do is bad" kind of post.

"the administration's lack of awareness to what inflation actually is"

Er... I'm totally sure they know what inflation is.

"as well as the lack of competence by the administration's press secretary to sufficiently respond to questions"

What difference does it make to Biden's policy whether the press secretary can talk about it?

And it uses "'Bidenflation'" which sounds like whenever Trump did anything it was great, whenever Biden does something it's bad, and everything bad is Biden's fault, anything good is Trump's thing.

If the OP didn't want to come across as a Trump supporter, there are plenty of things he could have done to make it look like that.

Oh, hey, while I'm thinking of it, don't forget to congratulate Rand on his primary win. It was a blowout, predictably.

FTAfXc1VsAE8cZG
With all the republicans operate businesses in China there not telling where this may end.
Did Ivanka get patents in China yes or no??? Did tramp owe money to China yes or no?

Money velocity is a useless statistic.

I personally think a lot of people are jacking up prices just because they can get away with it by blaming "inflation"

Inflation is an increase in the general price level.
If one sector is "jacking up prices", people would have less money to
spend in other sectors. Those prices would go down. The general price level would be unchanged.
When everyone is "jacking up prices", that's because the Fed created too much money.
Companies are behind the raising prices as well. This is what is it like without China.
The companies love lower wages.

So its official... We are entering a recession.... where are those idiots that argued with me about whether we would have a recession?... Come on aldo and Faun.... what do you have to say now?....

Forum List

Back