Rand Paul calls for repeal of Espionage Act after Trump FBI search

Yesterday NPR had an expert on that explained how no Trump can't do that with highly classified information. There's a process for declassifying information. Otherwise Putin or Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud get their hands on it.

your expert is completely wrong

That not a single person knew about until the FBI searched his house. Weird.

Why didn't Trump or one of his many minions mention this "standing order" to the FBI back in June?
bs they all knew. That’s why the raid was bs and done in bad faith

It's a theory that might have legs but we'll have to wait to see how the FBI/DOJ pursues the cause of painting the charge against Trump on the reason why he needed to keep the documents?

I'm suggesting that the situation is so critical and dangerous for America now, the the FBI/DOJ won't hesitate to fabricate evidence that thoroughly condemns Trump.

Trump's cooperation with Russia's goals and priorities can become a powerful motivator for even the most racist or Americans in that it's a more powerful motivator than racism. Then I strongly suggest that will form the basis of the charges that will be brought against him.

After the 22 elections will probably be too late.
It's not just Putin Republicans love.

Republicans love this kind of autocratic leader. I think they are sick of democracy. All these guys rail against the deep state and media and minorities.

Hunter makes $1 million dollars a year!!!! BIG DEAL!!!

The Saudi's, after President Trump sold them nuclear technology, gave Jared $2 billion. That's BILLION with a B.

You don't think Hunter is worth $1 million dollars a year? Peanuts in corporate America. But you wouldn't know that.

Now BILLIONS? That's sketchy as fuck. Imagine if Hunter was given $2 BILLION.

Thank you by the way, all you libertarians. For YEARS whenever I called any of you Republicans you said, "I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian".

Yea, and Rand Paul is a libertarian who's trying to save Trump. Why would he do that? Maybe he will win the next presidential election or whoever the libertarians run will win??? Seems odd he would be defending or helping Trump.

BUSTED!

Hunter makes $1 million dollars a year!!!! BIG DEAL!!!

The Saudi's, after President Trump sold them nuclear technology, gave Jared $2 billion. That's BILLION with a B.

You don't think Hunter is worth $1 million dollars a year? Peanuts in corporate America. But you wouldn't know that.

Now BILLIONS? That's sketchy as fuck. Imagine if Hunter was given $2 BILLION.
when did he sell them nuclear tech?

why would anyone give hunter millions or billions? he’s a worthless crazy head

jared us a successful business man

Thank you by the way, all you libertarians. For YEARS whenever I called any of you Republicans you said, "I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian".

Yea, and Rand Paul is a libertarian who's trying to save Trump. Why would he do that? Maybe he will win the next presidential election or whoever the libertarians run will win??? Seems odd he would be defending or helping Trump.

BUSTED!
there is nothing he needs to save trump from

When a nation is in peril it takes a great statesman to stride forward and offer a path through the crisis.
The danger is that those lousy dims might suggest that there is a partisan motive for this proposal.
For shame.
Partisan motive for proposing to repeal the espionage act just after Trump is potentially at risk of being charged with espionage?!?! What a crazy notion. Haha

The worry must be that you do not know who ,or what he has passed information to,.
Jared got a $2bn kick back from the saudis. I am sure it wasnt to rebuild the twin towers that they flew planes into.
Maybe if the GOP had impeached him on clear evidence then the security of the country would not be at risk.

Forum List

Back