Rand Paul calls for repeal of Espionage Act after Trump FBI search

Expect the worst when the reason is uncovered for why Trump was keeping the top secret documents.

The FBI/DOJ's course is clear that this is the final and ultimate attempt to bring down Trump without bullets. America is in great peril due to Trump and Trumpism.

When Republicans ask why we're treating Trump harsher than we would any other president, remember Nixon wasn't 1/10th the criminal Trump is and he got outted.

Plus this

Trump increased his current legal jeopardy by signing a 2018 law on handling classified documents

The laws were different before Trump changed them. Is he an idiot?

It's ok Tommy. You've got some dodgy assholes in political life of your country too, so you know how it is. If it will help, I'll say it for you, as I don't like him anyway. Rand is a piece of shit, not true to his supposed libertarian stance, while supporting republicans like trump for popularity. He can't even get along with his neighbors. Lots of thinking people, do not think much of Rand and try to think of him as rarely as possible. Like a spoiled child, I like him best when he is sound asleep.
Really?.....He's the only honest broker in the whole of the US Senate.

Small L libertarian suits him best.....Just as all right-leaners should be. ;)

Expect the worst when the reason is uncovered for why Trump was keeping the top secret documents.

The FBI/DOJ's course is clear that this is the final and ultimate attempt to bring down Trump without bullets. America is in great peril due to Trump and Trumpism.
Republicans hate the source (Vanity Fair) but

REPORT: JARED KUSHNER’S $2 BILLION SAUDI CHECK APPEARS EVEN MORE COMICALLY CORRUPT THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT​

No shit. Did anyone think Jared Kushner was worth $2 billion dollars? Or did Trump sell the Saudi's nuclear technology?

Blatant.

Really?.....He's the only honest broker in the whole of the US Senate.

Small L libertarian suits him best.....Just as all right-leaners should be. ;)
May not agree, but can't fault you for saying what you think. One thing about it, neither of us have or probably ever will vote for him, so what really matters in the long run is what Kentuckians think of him, not counting violent neighbors, of course.

May not agree, but can't fault you for saying what you think. One thing about it, neither of us have or probably ever will vote for him, so what really matters in the long run is what Kentuckians think of him, not counting violent neighbors, of course.
Yeah, I was really looking forward to voting for him in the 2016 primary but he did not make it that far.....Sad, as he is exactly what this country needs.

Republicans hate the source (Vanity Fair) but

REPORT: JARED KUSHNER’S $2 BILLION SAUDI CHECK APPEARS EVEN MORE COMICALLY CORRUPT THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT​

No shit. Did anyone think Jared Kushner was worth $2 billion dollars? Or did Trump sell the Saudi's nuclear technology?

Blatant.
It's a theory that might have legs but we'll have to wait to see how the FBI/DOJ pursues the cause of painting the charge against Trump on the reason why he needed to keep the documents?

I'm suggesting that the situation is so critical and dangerous for America now, the the FBI/DOJ won't hesitate to fabricate evidence that thoroughly condemns Trump.

Trump's cooperation with Russia's goals and priorities can become a powerful motivator for even the most racist or Americans in that it's a more powerful motivator than racism. Then I strongly suggest that will form the basis of the charges that will be brought against him.

After the 22 elections will probably be too late.

When Republicans ask why we're treating Trump harsher than we would any other president, remember Nixon wasn't 1/10th the criminal Trump is and he got outted.

Plus this

Trump increased his current legal jeopardy by signing a 2018 law on handling classified documents

The laws were different before Trump changed them. Is he an idiot?
I will only suggest that much of America is primed and ready for fascism to lift them up, and that's much different than the cause of taking down Nixon.

A closer parallel to draw is the taking down of Kennedy by the fascist cause of that period of time. Kennedy threatened a peaceful resolution of America's differences with Cuba, which was seen as sympathetic to communism.

It's ok Tommy. You've got some dodgy assholes in political life of your country too, so you know how it is. If it will help, I'll say it for you, as I don't like him anyway. Rand is a piece of shit, not true to his supposed libertarian stance, while supporting republicans like trump for popularity. He can't even get along with his neighbors. Lots of thinking people, do not think much of Rand and try to think of him as rarely as possible. Like a spoiled child, I like him best when he is sound asleep.
He's an opportunist who will buy into and controversy that has potential of elevating his popularity.

He turned out to not be a chip off the old block but still mascerades as being that.

We have these idiots but they are on a smaller scale than the ones you have. They tend to do their corruption quietly and supported by a right wing media that looks the other way.
I would have thought Mr Paul would be busy helping his constituents recover from the floods.

Rand serves as a barometer of America's political turmoil. He'll support the side that appears to hold the momentum, but turn 180 at any moment of change in the prospects.

He will distance himself from Trump when necessary for him under the pretense of his libertarian bent not being full on Republican.

Soon, judging how America is already starting to erupt in violence.

This is just incredible. To what lengths will these people go to protect trump? Maybe they are willing to send some secret top secret documents to Poootin to prove trump did no wrong?
These people are authoritarians at heart. No institution, law or tradition is safe if it stands in their way. Once you finally accept this you will cease to be shocked when they rip and tear at the things we used to think held fascism in check.

I would have thought Mr Paul would be busy helping his constituents recover from the floods.
Don't kid yourself. Washington elite. Locally an asshole. That is how a sitting Senator gets along with his neighbors so well, they feel like availing themselves of the opportunity to whip his ass when he comes home to visit.

Espionage Act didn't work for Hillary's egregious violations, did it.
Trump held previously declassified documents, under His security clearance level.

Forum List

Back