Rand Paul Begs President Biden For Relief Aid After Deadly Tornados. After A Career Of Voting No When Others Needed Aid

PmiAvDWD

Samaritan's Purse is responding...

HYPOCRITE

If you’re interested in serving alongside us in Jesus’ Name, sign up to be notified about volunteer opportunities for our response to recent tornadoes.

''Staff are working with local emergency management personnel to mount a strategic response and will coordinate with local churches throughout the deployment. Our volunteer teams will assist homeowners with debris cleanup, roof tarping, and chainsaw work and sharing the love of Christ as we serve in Jesus’ Name. You will be contacted by email once details for these sites have been finalized.''

It do take a village...

Last edited:
I don't think much of the same guy who messed with helping out the first responders in NYC. That was the lowest of the low. Pathetic. That being said those people need help so simply give them what is needed.

Don't be a Partisan shithead.

Any President, even a Potatohead like this Biden jerk off, would have granted Federal aid to a disaster like this.

This is not about politics. It is about a disaster that caused the lives of over 100 people and tremendous damage.

There is at least one Democrat that gets it.

View attachment 574865
Think BIDEN gets it too Did Trump?

Well many are quick to mock the Senator but I think that is unkind. I think its to his credit that he is willing to ditch his principles to buy the votes of his constituents.

He doesnt explain where this money should come from ?

Has Senator Paul ever ditched his fiscal conservatism before ?

Well many are quick to mock the Senator but I think that is unkind. I think its to his credit that he is willing to ditch his principles to buy the votes of his constituents.

To be fair, unlike his dad his fiscal conservatism is mostly all talk anyway. When his vote is needed, he is there with it.

the money comes from the money people in his state already gave the fed gov,,, dumbass

good point,, just doesnt apply here when thousands of people are in REAL need and being sucked dry by the feds,,
Good point, the whole world was stopped for the pandemic, its just opening up now. The way republicans dropped the lowest no. that individuals pay and lots of treats, and the 20-year war that went on and on, it is any wonder that the debt is so high.

Forum List

Back