Rampant Republican voter fraud found in Iowa

Yeah someone voting twice is rampant :cuckoo:

Given that individual voter fraud is so rare, one case constitutes as rampant

I can show you the USMB conservative threads to prove it

So, we can assume you're still on your knees before the Hillary, in spite of it all?
Is that really the best retort you could come up with?

Go back and try again

Not a retort. An observation.

Voter fraud suspect arrested in Des Moines

POLK COUNTY, Iowa — A Des Moines woman has been arrested on suspicion of voting twice this month in the general election, police and court records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.

Clearly didn't happen, as I've been told by various Republican supporters that all fraud is Democrat fraud, even when it happens in Republican strongholds in places like Texas with machines from a guy who gives donations to the Republican Party.

Republicans obviously need to cheat to win

POLK COUNTY, Iowa — A Des Moines woman has been arrested on suspicion of voting twice this month in the general election, police and court records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.

I just took a RAMPANT SHIT... since I only shit once.

You look silly, dude
He's had a sleepless 24 hours.

I suspect many left loons did. Impeccable timing for Comey to announce it

I imagine the Democrats are wincing while awaiting Assange's announced bombshell to hit.

I hope it's better than that last announcement he made but the sad thing is it doesn't matter to leftists. They'll continue to support the miserable corrupt hag

Republicans have entered the desperation phase

Doctored voting machines in Texas and rampant voter fraud in Iowa

You look silly, dude

I imagine the Democrats are wincing while awaiting Assange's announced bombshell to hit.

I hope it's better than that last announcement he made but the sad thing is it doesn't matter to leftists. They'll continue to support the miserable corrupt hag
We the good people of America just have to face it, there is a large segment of our population that actually hates this nation. They disrespect it and spit on it at every turn, but yet have their filthy little parasite paws out for their EBT cards and obama phones. That is why the dems want open borders. They need to flood the country with new parasites that will vote dem in order to keep the freebies coming. It's not hard to figure out. But the majority of Americans are on to the game and want an end put to it, and that's what this election is all about. I believe Trump will win. We just have to see by how big of a margin.

Republicans have entered the desperation phase

Doctored voting machines in Texas and rampant voter fraud in Iowa
--------------------
crying-with-laughter.gif

You look silly, dude

We the good people of America just have to face it, there is a large segment of our population that actually hates this nation. They disrespect it and spit on it at every turn, but yet have their filthy little parasite paws out for their EBT cards and obama phones. That is why the dems want open borders. They need to flood the country with new parasites that will vote dem in order to keep the freebies coming. It's not hard to figure out. But the majority of Americans are on to the game and want an end put to it, and that's what this election is all about. I believe Trump will win. We just have to see by how big of a margin.

No excuse for rampant cheating by Republicans

Looks like "Cheat'n Donald" is up to his old tricks

You look silly, dude

Still waiting for any significant finding out of Assange
After Trump wins and you can get back to being a regular obnoxious, lying prog, you should find a comedy club and try some stand up... you'd kill.

You look silly, dude

Still waiting for any significant finding out of Assange
After Trump wins and you can get back to being a regular obnoxious, lying prog, you should find a comedy club and try some stand up... you'd kill.

Cheat'n Donald knows he has to cheat to win. He will end up in jail

I hope she gets the electric chair. What do you think her punishment should be?

You look silly, dude

Romney didn't win. Why do you think Trump will win?

Forum List

Back