Rampant Republican voter fraud found in Iowa

Voter fraud suspect arrested in Des Moines

POLK COUNTY, Iowa — A Des Moines woman has been arrested on suspicion of voting twice this month in the general election, police and court records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.

I hope she gets the electric chair. What do you think her punishment should be?
She should be burned at the stake. If she is innocent she won't be consumed by fire.

<see avatar and sig>

POLK COUNTY, Iowa — A Des Moines woman has been arrested on suspicion of voting twice this month in the general election, police and court records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.

Yep.....hopefully they'll catch all of the Republicans that are cheating so all of the refugees, dead people, and jailbirds Obama has voting carries more weight.

Republican voter fraud is a rampant attack on Democracy

She should be deported to Mexico and Mexico should pay for it

Yep.....hopefully they'll catch all of the Republicans that are cheating so all of the refugees, dead people, and jailbirds Obama has voting carries more weight.

Any dead person found voting should be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law

yeah, when a Republican does it, it's a crime. When dems do it, it's an oversite.
You don't think we know how the game is being played.

I just took a RAMPANT SHIT... since I only shit once.

I too, have crapped 1000% more today at 0800 than I did at 0500. There was even more than one turd.

yeah, when a Republican does it, it's a crime. When dems do it, it's an oversite.
You don't think we know how the game is being played.

Cheat'n Donald is up to his old tricks

I too, have crapped 1000% more today at 0800 than I did at 0500. There was even more than one turd.

Call 911

yeah, when a Republican does it, it's a crime. When dems do it, it's an oversite. You don't think we know how the game is being played.

It doesn't make any difference to me. I think people should be punished severely for voter fraud. I don't care which side they are on.

Didn't you guys claim that rampant voter fraud is a myth?

Try to decide...

Call 911

I almost did. There was no toilet paper in the bathroom.

I would make her watch the panthers losing in the SB first.

8be5abf062c2e761ce78191d65eef0c7.jpg

Cheat'n Donald at his best

This story only proves that Republicans don't know how to cheat. These three suspects use their own name twice. Democrats would have used the name of a neighbor that moved away, a dead person or a person that know isn't going to vote. These 3 people were bound to get caught. You'll never get caught if you use another person's name unless you live in a state with voter ID laws. However, they did vote twice. Their votes will still be counted. I don't know what their sentence will be but I bet it will be minimal and laughable.

Last edited:
This story only proves that Republicans don't know how to cheat. These three suspects use their own name twice. Democrats would have used the name of a neighbor that moved away, a dead person or a person that know isn't going to vote. These 3 people were bound to get caught. You'll never get caught if you use another person's name unless you live in a state with voter ID laws. However, they did vote twice. Their votes will still be counted. I don't know what their sentence will be but I bet it will be minimal and laughable.
Republicans invented cheating

They do it on a grand scale through voter suppression, gerrymander and voter intimidation

Gerrymandering is a science

It goes beyond just the accidental placement of district boundaries

Republicans invented cheating

They do it on a grand scale through voter suppression, gerrymander and voter intimidation

I think we should purge the voter rolls of dead people, people that moved away and people that sit out 3+ presidential elections. Citizens should also be required to bring their voter registration card with them to vote.

I have no problem with arresting all the republicans that cheat and killing them.

Gerrymandering is a science

It goes beyond just the accidental placement of district boundaries

If you created a constitutional amendment that prohibited gerrymandering then it wouldn't stop. It's impossible to enforce. The lines have to go somewhere.

When people scream "GERRYMANDERING" it drastically insults my intelligence. I don't like to be insulted. The lines have to go somewhere.

Forum List

Back