Ramaswamy comments on Supreme Court decision to hear case on abortion pill

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

He says it's not about abortion but about how the FDA shouldn't have approved this baby killing drug.

who listens to those knuckleheads anymore anyway? Remember how they botched the covid "solutions"

"It's my opinion — it's the Supreme Court's that'll matter, but I'm pretty sure they're going to come down right where I am on this — that the FDA exceeded its statutory authority in using an emergency approval to approve something that doesn't fit Congress' criteria for what actually counts as an emergency approval," Ramaswamy told voters at the town hall

OMG! I honestly did not know this following from the site:

14 states have banned abortion at all stages of pregnancy, with some exceptions, and two others have banned abortion once a fetal heartbeat is detected, which is around six weeks of gestation.

:)

He says it's not about abortion but about how the FDA shouldn't have approved this baby killing drug.

who listens to those knuckleheads anymore anyway? Remember how they botched the covid "solutions"

I'm getting old and cranky.

The "safety" of this drug is moot.

A woman who is stupid enough to take a drug that is made for the purpose of killing a human being...............................

Well, no sympathy there.

"It's my opinion — it's the Supreme Court's that'll matter, but I'm pretty sure they're going to come down right where I am on this — that the FDA exceeded its statutory authority in using an emergency approval to approve something that doesn't fit Congress' criteria for what actually counts as an emergency approval," Ramaswamy told voters at the town hall
Absurd. Of course it's about abortion. The people filing the lawsuit are anti-abortion activists searching for any opportunity to end any abortion they can. It has nothing to do with their interest in complex administrative law.

Forum List

Back