The First Step

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
How many of the posters ever heard of Larken Rose? I have a short story. When Clinton was president, the normal useful forum was on AOL. There I happened to run across a dude using the fake name. Jackie Sneeb. His real name is Bill Malloy. Bill was an officer in the Army and flew fighter helicopters. As it happens, he is very brilliant. Along the way Larken Rose shows up, probably due to Bill Malloy posting, and we got into some excellent debates. In fact in Malloys book, he credits me as one of the debaters. Bill authored a book called There is no Government like no government. There he rakes government over the truth coals and His book is excellent and one all of the posters owes themselves the reading of his book.
What he teaches is amazing. Things you accept at face value and you ponder you will learn how this fact is true. Bill rejects the idea that this is a government of and by the people. As an illustration, can anybody explain clearly why if you can't perform an act, Government can? This is a paradox. Supposedly if we were of the Government we could also execute convicts. We could in fact have citizen trials and not have to wait on Government trials. We would be in charge of setting charges called Taxes up if we were in charge. We in short act as if we can appoint for us humans that perform acts we can't ourselves do. In fact most citizens know of cases where the citizens took action and not with Government approval nor involvement.

But when Larken Rose showed up, the heavy hitting was more intense. Larken is a very sensible man. And I know the Democrats will scream he is a tax cheat. But is he really? Can Government simply make claims? Who here has made laws? Who here rules neighbors? Who here runs courts? Who believes the Government is of the people and BY the people? Kind of stupid, right?
Larkin also produces videos. Watch this explanation and let's discuss what he says.

I endorse him and will say this as well. If we can't learn from the wise, we are doomed to learn from the stupid. Rose is brilliant.

Last edited:
How many of the posters ever heard of Larken Rose? I have a short story. When Clinton was president, the normal useful forum was on AOL. There I happened to run across a dude using the fake name. Jackie Sneeb. His real name if Bill Malloy. Bill was an officer in the Army and flew fighter helicopters. As it happens, he is very brilliant. Along the way Larken Rose shows up, probably due to Bill Malloy posting, and we got into some excellent debates. In fact in Malloys book, he credits me as one of the debaters. Bill authored a book called There is no Government like no government. There he rakes government over the truth coals and His book is excellent and one all of the posters owes themselves the reading of his book.
What he teaches is amazing. Things you accept at face value and you ponder you will learn how this fact is true. Bill rejects the idea that this is a government of and by the people. As an illustration, can anybody explain clearly why if you can't perform an act, Government can? This is a paradox. Supposedly if we were of the Government we could also execute convicts. We could in fact have citizen trials and not have to wait on Government trials. We would be in charge of setting charges called Taxes up if we were in charge. We in short act as if we can appoint for us acts we can't ourselves do. In fact most citizens know of cases where the citizens took action and not with Government approval nor involvement.

But when Larken Rose showed up, the heavy hitting was more intense. Larken is a very sensible man. And I know the Democrats will scream he is a tax cheat. But is he really? Can Government simply make claims? Who here has made laws? Who here rules neighbors? Who here runs courts? Who believes the Government is of the people and BY the people? Kind of stupid, right?
Larkin also produces videos. Watch this explanation and let's discuss what he says.

I endorse him and will say this as well. If we can't learn from the wise, we are doomed to learn from the stupid. Rose is brilliant.

Did you not know the government could do what it wants before this book? Did you think the Constitution acted as some sort of moral force field? And if so what happened to its operation during the years of slavery?

Did you not know the government could do what it wants before this book? Did you think the Constitution acted as some sort of moral force field? And if so what happened to its operation during the years of slavery?
Where is that in the Larken Rose discussion?

I will point out the above is a diversion tactic. This removes the focus from the speaker and tries to shift it to me. Clearly Slavery is not the issue. We do not have legal slavery in the USA since it ended 158 years ago. It is truly not an issue at all.

Last edited:
Where is that in the Larken Rose discussion?

I will point out the above is a diversion tactic. This removes the focus from the speaker and tries to shift it to me. Clearly Slavery is not the issue. We do not have legal slavery in the USA since it ended 158 years ago. It is truly not an issue at all.
You yourself said people accept at face value propaganda like that we are a government of and by the people. I've never fallen for that bullshit. :dunno:

Are you aware a vast supermajority of Americans never owned slaves, idiot?

Wouldn't you also classify the court as a lynch mob?
There's this thing that lawyers and judges do, see. They go to law school, see. We are a nation of laws, not ignorant lynch mobs, see.

There's another topic on this forum right now where two idiot citizens took the law into their own hands and murdered a man in cold blood.

There's this thing that lawyers and judges do, see. They go to law school, see. We are a nation of laws, not ignorant lynch mobs, see.

There's another topic on this forum right now where two idiot citizens took the law into their own hands and murdered a man in cold blood.
Let me get your point. So if I make a mistake, be sure to explain it to me.
1. Citizens living in the USA do not live as a Government OF the People, BY the people or FOR the people!!! Again this is a negative power of the citizen.
2. Citizens not being in charge, MUST obey men called lawyers, Judges or Politicians!!! Removing Citizens from the loop.

December is blessed by no further executions of convicts but in January they resume. So you mean men actually can kill other men with impunity?

Let me get your point. So if I make a mistake, be sure to explain it to me.
1. Citizens living in the USA do not live as a Government OF the People, BY the people or FOR the people!!! Again this is a negative power of the citizen.
2. Citizens not being in charge, MUST obey men called lawyers, Judges or Politicians!!! Removing Citizens from the loop.

December is blessed by no further executions of convicts but in January they resume. So you mean men actually can kill other men with impunity?
As I said, we were founded as a nation of laws.

I'm sorry you did not learn this from your inferior education.

Forum List

Back