Rally should be cancelled - 6 Trump advance staffers tested positive for COVID

What a blathering, slothering slop of gaslighting.

It will continue for months...but it won't stop Trump from being re-elected in a landslide.

Another one who refuses to look at what is right in front of her bloated, sweaty, acne-pocked face.

Oh look, a protester who only got shot in the leg. The protests must go on! Am I right comrade?

You're trolling, idiot. Read the thread title and the GFY with a Trump dildo.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and Severe Cognitive Impairment ^^^

6 Trump campaign staff working on pivotal Tulsa rally test positive for coronavirus - live updates

""""TULSA, Okla. – Six staffers working to organize President Donald Trump’s campaign rally here have tested positive for the coronavirus, a development that is likely to increase concerns about the safety of the massive and high-profile indoor event.

Trump’s campaign said Saturday that quarantine procedures were implemented for the staffers and that neither the aides nor anyone they came into contact with will take part in the event."""
After you cancel the riots.

Trolling.
This thread isn't about the riots.
Tell Meister, he thinks I'm deflecting, LOL.
You fuckers are the deflectors.

6 Trump campaign staff working on pivotal Tulsa rally test positive for coronavirus - live updates

""""TULSA, Okla. – Six staffers working to organize President Donald Trump’s campaign rally here have tested positive for the coronavirus, a development that is likely to increase concerns about the safety of the massive and high-profile indoor event.

Trump’s campaign said Saturday that quarantine procedures were implemented for the staffers and that neither the aides nor anyone they came into contact with will take part in the event."""
The rally is happening so get used to it goofy. Bidens 4 person rally happened too.

Yawn

Biden
Ea5xhcNWkAE0lTr

Trump
video-tulsa-pre-rally-trump-crowd-is-most-jaw-dropping-and-epic-weve-ever-seen.jpg

No doubt! I am originally from the west Texas/Oklahoma region and I know how damn dumb they are there.
Smart ones left a long, long time ago during the Dust Bowl.
The dumb ones stayed and waited for rain.
You are looking at a picture of their spawn.
We know you think we are stupid because we have jobs and own 98 percent of the stocks.

Enjoy being a poor dumocrat

How many people will Trump get SICK tonight?
How many will DIE because of Trump's Rally stunt?
Why anyone would want to DIE for this lying, egotistical blowhard is beyond my comprehension.
How many have gotten sick from attending George Floyd protests/riots?

It will continue for months...but it won't stop Trump from being re-elected in a landslide.

Another one who refuses to look at what is right in front of her bloated, sweaty, acne-pocked face.

Oh look, a protester who only got shot in the leg. The protests must go on! Am I right comrade?

894281.jpg

Damn the crazy left is sure worried. They know Biden has no chance.
How many rioters and looters tested for virus? Why no one. But the left doesn't care about their own.

This is how you dishonest cocksuckers twist reality....millions of peaceful protesters in over 400 American cities and towns are reduced to "rioters and looters".
You're fake news.

View attachment 352711
Millons of people spreading COVID?

Bullshit, you're a liar 24/7.

Look it up, dipshit. It's all over the news.

It was even on fox.
And that somehow proves it's true? You're an idiot.

Not trolling. The same risk belies BOTH groups. Where is your demand that the protests stop?

Prove you're not a hack and answer...

trump followers don't care what the risk is. There is absolutely nothing anyone can say or do to prevent them from holding and attending that rally.

They have a constitutional right to be as stupid as they want. I just wish that it wouldn't come at the expense of people's lives.

You can warn them all you want. It does absolutely no good.
Another dishonest hack.

How many protesters have been murdered in the last few weeks? A dozen? 20? Gonna call for an end to that too?

Deflection doesn't work on me, Spanky.
Sorry you can't handle SIMPLE FACTS.
You won't answer because you are a coward and a hack.

You must be standing in your bathroom in front of your mirror.
This thread is about the rally in Tulsa, not protests that happened earlier this month.
Capiche, idiot?
Yeah, we know. Look over there, not over here.

Another SJW who is proud to be a hypocrite.

Why anyone would want to DIE for this lying, egotistical blowhard is beyond my comprehension.
Fake emotional tirade posed as a question
The answer is Zero.

How many have gotten sick from attending George Floyd protests/riots?

Why is the moderator allowing you fuckers to troll?
Read the title of this thread, azzhat.
But in answer to your question, so far a pretty low number because everything was outdoors.
Trump could have held his rally in Skelly Stadium in Tulsa instead of an enclosed venue.
But he's an azzhat, too.
Yeah, no danger of spreading infection here:

TDP-L-GEORGE-FLOYD-AAO-_7AO7212xxx.jpg

894281.jpg

Bidens diagnosis Alzheimers related bowel impairment

Not trolling. The same risk belies BOTH groups. Where is your demand that the protests stop?

Prove you're not a fucking troll, troll.

I wouldn't goto ANY big gathering including a Trump rally. Not because of fear but out of caution. That does not mean I don't support the choice that others may make that differs from mine.

Find a post from me condemning ANYONE for protesting based on covid 19. I have pointed out the lefts hypocrisy but thats it. Just as I am doing with you now.

When the right was protesting the lockdown yall freaked and said they were irresponsible. Now the left start protesting and its crickets. Then Trump has a rally and you dumbasses are back at it again WHILE STILL SUPPORTING THE LEFTS PROTESTS.

THAT is trolling son.

Well, no one wants Trump to take responsibility for his own staffers getting sick because it's just so cowardly and stupid to wear a face mask.
You fuckers just let him off the hook no matter what.
Culties. Trump's brainless, feckless Culties.
Covid 19 is an example of government healthcare run death panels.........................

Give up loser, you can not win. End it now fool

After you cancel the riots.
Yup, these commies are in fear mode and have to resort to the fear mongering to diminish what Trump stands for.
Never a word about the protests, riots and CHAZ/CHOP. They are so transparent
The main reason for all these riots is to prevent Trump from getting reelected.

I wouldn't goto ANY big gathering including a Trump rally. Not because of fear but out of caution. That does not mean I don't support the choice that others may make that differs from mine.

Find a post from me condemning ANYONE for protesting based on covid 19. I have pointed out the lefts hypocrisy but thats it. Just as I am doing with you now.

When the right was protesting the lockdown yall freaked and said they were irresponsible. Now the left start protesting and its crickets. Then Trump has a rally and you dumbasses are back at it again WHILE STILL SUPPORTING THE LEFTS PROTESTS.

THAT is trolling son.

I had covid 19, it is not dangerous in any way unless Andrew Cuomo puts you on a ventilator

THAT is trolling son.

It amazes me how blind they are to their hypocrisy and that they believe the public isn't wise to it.

Forum List

Back