How long before Trump takes over CHAZ now?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
With news of the murder Trump has all the justification he needs to invade and destroy the filthy leftist shithole. Look for him to act out of nowhere on this one...no one will see it coming....Write it down now.

With news of the murder Trump has all the justification he needs to invade and destroy the filthy leftist shithole. Look for him to act out of nowhere on this one...no one will see it coming....Write it down now.
He's probably waiting until he hears from his special friend General Secretary Xi about how they pulled off Tiananmen.

I doubt Trump will send troops in. It doesn't meet the Insurrection Act requirements for the pentagon brass to get onboard.
Considering how many fatal shootings happen all over this country on a daily basis, the President would have had to incite the Insurrection Act long ago. The entire country would be under martial law.

CHAZ is a gift from the democrats!

Everybody can look to CHAZ to see what democrats stand for. All Trump will do is call attention to it by "THREATENING" to send in troops.

CHAZ will cause Trump to win re-election with 95% of the vote :banana:

It's a local problem.
Let them deal or not deal with it.
Okay, but you do realize they would not let the cops in last night? Someone did report the shots fired at 2:30 a.m. But an angry crowd would not let them in and an occupant of CHOP drove the victims to the hospital. That is where the cops tried to start their investigation. Whoever the shooter was is long gone. The reports are that homicide detectives are now investigating, but I'll bet they're not inside the Zone.

It's a local problem.
Let them deal or not deal with it.
Okay, but you do realize they would not let the cops in last night? Someone did report the shots fired at 2:30 a.m. But an angry crowd would not let them in and an occupant of CHOP drove the victims to the hospital. That is where the cops tried to start their investigation. Whoever the shooter was is long gone. The reports are that homicide detectives are now investigating, but I'll bet they're not inside the Zone.

Am I supposed to be bothered by this?
It's Looneytune-Ville.

I doubt Trump will send troops in. It doesn't meet the Insurrection Act requirements for the pentagon brass to get onboard.

The POTUS has the authority to invoke the Insurrection Act whenever he sees fit...It is a judgement call that he alone can make.
“Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.”

Considering how many fatal shootings happen all over this country on a daily basis, the President would have had to incite the Insurrection Act long ago. The entire country would be under martial law.
LefTard Logic:
“Murders happen so when they do by way of anarchy it’s acceptable.”
Haha...Just like when Mollie Tibbetts was killed by the wetback...”Americans kill so it’s acceptable when illegals do as well.”
Ladies and gentlemen...this is why real Americans shoved Trump down your throats. Thank you.

Everybody can look to CHAZ to see what democrats stand for. All Trump will do is call attention to it by "THREATENING" to send in troops.

Yup. You can be sure the Trump Campaign media people are saving all the videos of Democrat terrorism for the fall ad runs.

Yup. You can be sure the Trump Campaign media people are saving all the videos of Democrat terrorism for the fall ad runs.
The only video Trump will need for his ad campaign.

Ladies and gentlemen...this is why real Americans shoved Trump down your throats. Thank you.

Trump8.jpg

There should be a blockade for those wanting to leave
CHAZCHOP Let them fight it out until there is only one Highlander left.

Forum List

Back