Raising Min Wage to 10.10$ would lift over 4 million out of poverty.

I laugh every time I see stupid shit like this, as though the raising of wages does not have a correlative effect on the cost of what the idiot low wagers do or produce.

The leftard brain seems to be clueless of cause/effect. There's a reason the Third Reich died, you stupid Hitlerite.

• Banned
I laugh every time I see stupid shit like this, as though the raising of wages does not have a correlative effect on the cost of what the idiot low wagers do or produce.

The leftard brain seems to be clueless of cause/effect. There's a reason the Third Reich died, you stupid Hitlerite.
Yea its called war you fucking twit. I don't care if the price goes up a little. What needs done is the min wage raised and the pay of these fucking CEO's slashed dramatically.
Minimum Wage Raise Would Reduce Poverty by 5 Million | TIME.com

Nah! Then the republicans wouldn't have anything to bitch about. They want to make sure they got something to whine about like those 4.6 million needing welfare to get by. :eusa_whistle:

^^^ The Heartbreak of Economic Illiteracy on Parade! ^^^

^^^ another heartless republican who hates the poor.

• Banned
Already got a raise this year....:) So back to the actual topic or just play like the rest of the republican idiots...damn why is it so hard for ADULTS to post on this forum.

5 million?

would that be like how OScamCare was going to insure 40 million, instead it's going to probably cause that many people to LOSE THEIR INSURANCE

Nothing says "Nazism" more than being whiny on the Internet!

As per the OP, it wouldn't life 4 million people out of poverty. The poverty line is $23,000. At $10.10 an hour, if someone worked 40 hours over 52 weeks, he'd make $21,000.

Nothing says "Nazism" more than being whiny on the Internet!

As per the OP, it wouldn't life 4 million people out of poverty. The poverty line is $23,000. At $10.10 an hour, if someone worked 40 hours over 52 weeks, he'd make $21,000.

No sense talking sense to the senseless .

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Just think if all the energy you put into whining about other people having more than you was put into actually bettering yourself and working harder.

Nahh... that would take effort and sacrifice. Easier to whine "its not fair" all day on the internet.

Also =
This message is hidden because Toro is on your ignore list. WOOOO I am on fire tonight! 3 retards so far!
He said:

"Then you'd get another raise."

Someone please tell National Sissylist that not only did I just show why he's wrong but that the title of his thread says "4 million" while the Time piece says "5 million."

Nazis generally aren't very smart, but at least half of them can read at an 8th grade level.

Toro says:
Someone please tell National Sissylist that not only did I just show why he's wrong but that the title of his thread says "4 million" while the Time piece says "5 million."

Nazis generally aren't very smart, but at least half of them can read at an 8th grade level.
your welcome.

Lib/Democrat visions, lets help 5 million and not worry all the rest we screw over while doing it

Lad?

That sentence does not make sense.

Would you try again to make your point?

Lad?

That sentence does not make sense.

Would you try again to make your point?

I'll dumb it down for you. If you arbitrarily raise wages of people of little or no real skills, anything they do costs more, so that what they make, or what service they provide, costs more.

There is a correlation between raising wages and inflation. It can be no other way. Yet leftists like to pretend otherwise so they can garner the love and adoration for being Daddy Warbucks and get the rabble to vote for the big D.

There. It took me two paragraphs to explain what I had written previously in a single cohesive thought of one line. Happy now?

Forum List

Back