The Best Anti Poverty Measure Ever Invented

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
The Best Anti Poverty Measure Ever Invented: The Free Enterprise System American Style

Courtesy of the American Enterprise Institute http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/12/ch...story-and-one-you-probably-never-heard-about/

Factors Eradicating Poverty
Globalization
Free Trade
Entrepreneurship

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss80iuEBC6A]Arthur Brooks: Helping those in need - YouTube[/ame]

world-poverty-rate.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo]Hans Rosling's 200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes - The Joy of Stats - BBC Four - YouTube[/ame]

Capitalism is indeed the miracle of the last 300 years.

Full employment is the answer. How that happens is the debate. Our national politicians and the economic system has little or no interest in a full employment economy.

Why to you assess this to be true?

If they wanted a full employment economy, we would have a full employment economy. It's not rocket science; there is plenty of work to be done.

Full employment is the answer. How that happens is the debate. Our national politicians and the economic system has little or no interest in a full employment economy.

If they wanted a full employment economy, we would have a full employment economy. It's not rocket science; there is plenty of work to be done.

Publius, why do insist on trusting the AEI as being in American worker's best interests? It's a ultra right wing think tank funded by oil multibillionaires/felons with only low to no corporate taxation and low wages for workers as their goals. This should really be in the politics or conspiracy section anyway.

Last edited:

Publius, why do insist on trusting the AEI as being in American worker's best interests? It's a ultra right wing think tank funded by oil multibillionaires/felons with only low to no corporate taxation and low wages for workers as their goals. This should really be in the politics or conspiracy section anyway.

There are a number of think tanks funded by a number of unsavory organizations. The only question is whether they are influenced by the support or is the relationship one of mutual legitimate and objective agreement. Indeed, I can thank of no other organization that you could possible point to that is free of the same criticism.

I'm sorry, I keep posting things like this in Politics and they get moved. I now try to place them in their most relevant category instead of playing the moving game. At least that way I have the opportunity to choose where it lands. For example, they place a legal question of the healthcare law under healthcare as opposed to justice system, or, a economic question of the healthcare law under healthcare. I therefore prefer, seeing as they're going to move it anyway, to choose the right place for it.

Forum List

Back