Raffensperger sings a new song

They are all thugs. It's disgusting!
Who?

Those who help steal this Election from Americans.

Oh, january 6th. Say no more.

sure sure Jan 6 :itsok:...... but let's stay on topic, shall we?

1626400625738.png

Wonder what prompted this

I see it as the Republican version of virtue signaling. He's trying to make it clear that he's still one of them---you can bet the Trump wing of the party won't buy it!

They might

If they were desperate enough..maybe--I doubt that he's going to be relevant for much longer, just sayin~

I underestimate them and so far I haven't been disappointed.

Brad Raffensberger is a tribute to just how ridiculously misled GA republicans are by Fox News and Zionist Jews masquerading as Christian preachers.

Kemp is no better.

Every us politician who pushed to use American tax dollars to buy dominion voting machines was 100% aware they were easy to program to cheat, and that is precisely why they were bought. It started with primary challenges to the worst GOP big spenders... The spenders always held on. Like 911 and all the rest, it is

Raffensberger's demographic doing it and stealing elections with it.

What do Atlanta Jews really believe?

Ask the Atlanta Jewish times....

Have US based Mossad assets take out a president - homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current vp - traitor Joe, who like LBJ would lie about it - can forcefully dictate US foreign policy to helps Israel obliterate its enemies

For God's sake stop it with the Jews~!!! will you?

My GOD! you are a very annoying creature.:mad:

Brad Raffensberger is a tribute to just how ridiculously misled GA republicans are by Fox News and Zionist Jews masquerading as Christian preachers.

Kemp is no better.

Every us politician who pushed to use American tax dollars to buy dominion voting machines was 100% aware they were easy to program to cheat, and that is precisely why they were bought. It started with primary challenges to the worst GOP big spenders... The spenders always held on. Like 911 and all the rest, it is

Raffensberger's demographic doing it and stealing elections with it.

What do Atlanta Jews really believe?

Ask the Atlanta Jewish times....

Have US based Mossad assets take out a president - homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current vp - traitor Joe, who like LBJ would lie about it - can forcefully dictate US foreign policy to helps Israel obliterate its enemies

For God's sake stop it with Jews~!!! will you?

My GOD! you are a very annoying creature.:mad:
He really likes to say the quiet parts out loud, doesn't he?

Forum List

Back