Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

Read the links in my post #26.
Sgt. at Arms Irving, Nancy's direct report, admitted denying Sund's request based on Nancy's policy.
Kash said that he has a letter from Mayor Bowser saying that she doesn't need the NG, her police are enough.

BOTH requests for the NG (Trump/Sund) were DENIED.
A. No one on the Capitol has the authority to deny NG troops be called up. They can request but that is not official in any way.

That authority rests solely with the SecDef and President

B. “Kash” is a lying asshole

Agreed. The word cult has all sorts of connotations invoking thoughts of completely bizarre behavior. Manson's followers and the branch Davidians come to mind. It's a powerful word. However, nothing else I'm aware of can adequately explain blocking out the acknowledgement of a documented historical event. They're like holocaust deniers.

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult is the most successful today, passing the Catholic Church.

A. No one on the Capitol has the authority to deny NG troops be called up. They can request but that is not official in any way.
That authority rests solely with the SecDef and President
B. “Kash” is a lying asshole
You type shit with no proof.
A. Sgt. at Arms Irving ADMITTED denying Sund's request for the NG.
B. Kash has a letter from Bowser denying Trump's request.

I have links, you have lies. See the difference?

Last edited:
You type shit with no proof.
A. Sgt. at Arms Irvind ADMITTED denying Sund's request for the NG.
B. Kash has a letter from Bowser denying Trump's request.

I have links, you have lies. See the difference?
A. He does not have the AUTHORITY to do any such thing. He is very simply not in the chain of command for that function.

B. Bowser is not in that chain of command either

“President Trump oversaw a sophisticated seven-part plan to overturn the 2020 election and prevent the transition of presidential power.

1. President Trump engaged in a massive effort to spread false and fraudulent information to the American public claiming the 2020 election was stolen from him.
  2. President Trump corruptly planned to replace the Acting Attorney General, so that the Department of Justice would support his fake election claims.
  3. President Trump corruptly pressured Vice President Pence to refuse to count certified electoral votes in violation of the US Constitution and the law.
  4. President Trump corruptly pressured state election officials, and state legislators, to change election results.
  5. President Trump’s legal team and other Trump associates instructed Republicans in multiple states to create false electoral slates and transmit those slates to Congress and the National Archives.
  6. President Trump summoned and assembled a violent mob in Washington and directed them to march on the US Capitol.
  7. As the violence was underway, President Trump ignored multiple pleas for assistance and failed to take immediate action to stop the violence and instruct his supporters to leave the Capitol.

The plot was not confined to the events of Jan. 6.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A. Irving does not have the AUTHORITY to do any such thing. He is very simply not in the chain of command for that function.

I know what you are saying, I researched the law too, the House needs to get to the bottom of this NG chain of command issue.
Its documented that Trump's exact words were "Fill the request" for the NG. (who made the request? Sund?)

But the NG activation didn't happen. Why not? Who did not call the NG out? SECDEF Miller? General Milley?
Did the NG commander require some other form of request? WTF happened?

Apparently the way the DC NG worked before J6 required a civilian request, either the mayor, or Speaker of the House, who was responsible for security at the Capitol.

A. He does not have the AUTHORITY to do any such thing. He is very simply not in the chain of command for that function.

It was a set up as obvious as the massive fraud. Period.

The Economist and YouGov this week became the latest to publish a head-scratching poll showing Republicans rejecting basic facts about Trump and his legal jeopardy.

Yes, we realize you guys scratch your rear ends when you are confused.

But don't be confused here. There was no insurrection.

The politicized judiciary means nothing.

If Repubs can deny Trump's involvement in the attempt to overturn the election then their capacity for distorting reality knows no limit. The danger this capacity poses, having millions of people making their perception of reality conform to what they want it to be, can not be overstated.

1698607295126.png

I know what you are saying, I researched the law too, the House needs to get to the bottom of this NG chain of command issue.
Its documented that Trump's exact words were "Fill the request" for the NG. (who made the request? Sund?)

But the NG activation didn't happen. Why not? Who did not call the NG out? SECDEF Miller? General Milley?
Did the NG commander require some other form of request? WTF happened?

Apparently the way the DC NG worked before J6 required a civilian request, either the mayor, or Speaker of the House, who was responsible for security at the Capitol.
It was on Miller to complete the order. He did not. He didn’t take Trump seriously.

Trump never followed up so he was apparently not serious

Forum List

Back