Giuliani's trial began today.....it's ugly

You’re very stupid. The topic was a the civil case. There’s no such thing as a conviction in a civil case.

Get educated before posting. That way we won’t ever have to see your waste of space and words.
Sure there is. Rudy was found liable for damages.

He not only didn't stop it, he incited it while it was happening. His language beforehand was incendiary. It wll be pretty easy to prove to a jury he hoped it would happen, was pleased that it did happen, and incited it whole he was happening.

You aren't making any good arguments. You are just stomping your feet and saying he didn't do it. That defense is shitty and weak and won't work in court.

In fact, it isn't a defense at all.

We’re taking about trump here right? Not Giuliani ?

In that regard, nobody is stomping feet lol. I’m making a great argument because I’m going off of his actual words. You lefty’s always seem to dismiss YOUR sides rhetoric when it comes to violence and destruction.

I’ve already stated that trump was wrong for not stopping it, but that doesn’t mean he set out for that to happen. The fact is, he DID make statements for them to stop, maybe not in the most expeditious manner, but he did.

To believe that he intended for that to happen would be to believe that his whole plan hinged on the off chance that the crowd would take his subliminal inferred message and act on it, and he would also have to believe that that plan would actually work, that a few hundred unarmed people would somehow be able to sieze control of the government, permanently, install trump as president, and the rest of the country would just accept it.

The problem is that the left can’t accept the fact that…maybe..things are exactly as they appear. A riot got out of hand, but because the left is so intent on “get trump”, they have simply just brainwashed themselves that there is only one explanation.

"In lib loon land it’s not what a party did but rather what a party was “instructed” to do, as if mesmerized. Thinkers know it utter bullshit. People getting their feelings hurt has become a Huge Woke Money Industry"
Umm, good poster W53, the topic ain't "parties" .... it's Rudy Giuliani's trial for defamation. I thought I had been clear in the OP. Perhaps, I wasn't?

Anyway, moving on, would you explain yourself with the commentary on "Woke Money Industry"?
What is that?
And what role does that play with this defamation lawsuit by two women who experienced real harm....as Giuliani admitted to the court?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If this is about the videos showing election workers there, after being told to get out, moving boxes of ballots and tampering with them, we saw the videos.
We all saw videos. But the videos circulated by Trump's enablers and allies were deceptively cut and edited.

More relevantly, real authorities charged and under oath to investigate properly and legally - first the Georgia Secretary of State investigated. They found the video deceptive and misleading, they found no improprieties that would impact any of their elections. Then the Georgia Bureau of Investigations.....investigated. They found the same. Then...the Federal Bureau of Investigations....investigated. They too, found no improprieties rising to the level that would impact the election.

Sure, the rightwing fringie media....:Gateway, InfoWars, Breitbart, Alex Jones......have and will continue to screech the "suitcases of ballots" canard because they have a loyal constituency that wants to see that, regardless of the reality or the facts.

IMHO

I’m making a great argument because I’m going off of his actual words.
Hahaha, that argument is not only not great, it's laughably stupid.

So you think criminals can just utter a disclaimer, and then avoid accountability for their crimes? In what fantasyland? We have been putting code talking criminals in prison since forever.

Your one remark won't stand up to hours of other video, audio, tweets, etc.

Umm, good poster W53, the topic ain't "parties" .... it's Rudy Giuliani's trial for defamation. I thought I had been clear in the OP. Perhaps, I wasn't?

Anyway, moving on, would you explain yourself with the commentary on "Woke Money Industry"?
What is that?
And what role does that play with this defamation lawsuit by two women who experienced real harm....as Giuliani admitted to the court?

We all saw videos. But the videos circulated by Trump's enablers and allies were deceptively cut and edited.

More relevantly, real authorities charged and under oath to investigate properly and legally - first the Georgia Secretary of State investigated. They found the video deceptive and misleading, they found no improprieties that would impact any of their elections. Then the Georgia Bureau of Investigations.....investigated. They found the same. Then...the Federal Bureau of Investigations....investigated. They too, found no improprieties rising to the level that would impact the election.

Sure, the rightwing fringie media....:Gateway, InfoWars, Breitbart, Alex Jones......have and will continue to screech the "suitcases of ballots" canard because they have a loyal constituency that wants to see that, regardless of the reality or the facts.

IMHO
Links proving those claims, please.

What is that?

IMHO
I wanted to see cheating? I get to see cheating daily by the Democrat party cheaters.

Hahaha, that argument is not only not great, it's laughably stupid.

So you think criminals can just utter a disclaimer, and then avoid accountability for their crimes? In what fantasyland? We have been putting code talking criminals in prison since forever.

Your one remark won't stand up to hours of other video, audio, tweets, etc.

What “disclaimer”? We’re talking about the speech trump gave at the ellipse that day, where he never told anyone to commit any kind of violence.

So, what crime did he commit by telling people to peacefully cheer in their senators?

And still, you’d dismiss those who encouraged the riots of 2020, nothing to see here, but when trump says “the election was stolen”, it’s “aaawwrghh! He did a bad thing!”

Code talking? Ok, fine, he was talking in code. So when are you going to demand The arrest of every congressman, the vice president and the president for encouraging and dismissing billions of dollars in property damage, disturbing the peace by blocking roadways, and assault on people, since they were “code talking” too…

I already know what you’re going to say “false equivalency”…it’s predictable, because you aren’t the least bit interested in justice when it comes to anyone on the left.

Links proving those claims, please.
OK, let's do mutual homework.
You provide unedited videos and explanations of what we are seeing in 'em by legal authorities who viewed them in their entirety.

And I'll search for authoritative analysis of what the two state agencies concluded, and what the FBI concluded.

I would point all readers to google up Gabriel Sterling's pressers on the impact of the rightwing fringies' conspiracies.

Please explain yourself with that allegation.
I will make a short list to kick this off.
1. Democrats tell us Climate is danger and that man is virtually in charge of climate. If man was not in charge, the claims it is mans fault do not stand even loose scrutiny.
2. Democrats tell us abortion is a right. This lie truly is enormous. The taking of life is not a right. Even when convicts are put to death, those at the execution do not all have the right to kill the inmate. And frankly it is arguable that nobody has the right to take his or her life.
3. Democrats love to claim they are not racists. Yet for blacks they will constantly allege blacks do not have the right to vote by being stopped by whites. This lie lingers.
4. Democrats allege they do good things for the citizens. Sure if you think theft is good.

Giuliani & Don Trump created, told, and re-told untruths about Georgia's 2020 election. And those 'untruths' were...and under legal authority....shown to be false.
The trial of Giuliani is now underway as society's most preferred way of requiring accountability when one publicly promotes untruths that hurt people.
-------------------------------

"Our law enforcement officers and secretary of state's office spent literally thousands of hours examining ballots in Fulton County and other counties trying to track these kinds of claims down, and so far we've seen nothing give any merit to it," Gabriel Sterling, the Republican chief operating officer and chief financial officer for the Georgia secretary of state's office, said in a recent interview with CNN.

In one audit, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation analyzed absentee ballots in Cobb County and found no evidence of fraud. Lawsuits challenging Georgia's 2020 election results failed, and the state's Republican secretary of state has repeatedly quashed claims of voter fraud.

Fact check: No evidence of fraud in Georgia election results

--------------------------------------------

"Using selectively edited video footage, Trump and Rudy Giuliani claimed that Freeman and Moss removed ballots from suitcases underneath tables after counting had ended on election night and counted them. Georgia election officials immediately debunked the claim, saying security footage showed that counting had not ended for the evening when Freeman and Moss removed the ballots from secure ballot transport boxes.

A 10-page report released on Tuesday affirms that conclusion and offers one of the most thorough debunking of the claim to date. It officially marked the closure of the state election board’s investigation into the matter.

“All allegations made against Freeman and Moss were unsubstantiated and found to have no merit,” the report says.

Investigators with the FBI, Georgia bureau of investigation (GBI), and secretary of state’s office interviewed election officials, Republican poll watchers, as well as Freeman and Moss to reach that conclusion. Workers had begun packing up around 10.30pm and planned to resume scanning ballots the next day, but were subsequently told by Richard Barron, then the director of elections in Fulton county, that they needed to keep counting until complete or the state advised them to stop. Ballots that were stored in secure ballot containers underneath tables were then taken out to continue counting.

Republican poll watchers were never told that counting was over and that they needed to leave State Farm Arena, the report says. Instead, they left around 10.30pm when they were under the impression that counting was ending, telling investigators they had heard an election employee telling workers they were done for the night."

I'm glad the forum is hosting these threads about Don Trump's former personal attorney, Rudy G.

Because.......

One doesn't often see a Cloud Cuckoo Land development like this one.

1. Rudy defamed a mother and daughter.
  2. Rudy admitted he did....to the court.
  3. He said what he said about them stealing ballots was untrue.
  4. They sued him for a lot of dough,
  5. So in his defense of Rudy his attorney told the court that the women had been wronged, didn't deserve what happened to them, and they were good people.
  6. After that, Rudy stood on the court steps an said the women stole ballots.
  7. Then Rudy firmly said he would testify and tell the truth about it all.
  8. Next day Rudy stated he wouldn't do that after all.
  9. But his lawyer said that was because......well, because they didn't want to hurt the mother & daughter's feelings anymore.
  10. Then his lawyer said ---“Rudy Giuliani’s a good man,” ... “He hasn’t exactly helped himself with some of the things that have happened in the last few days.”

Is that a fun ride? Or what?

Now remember, Rudy is the guy who oversaw those 60 court cases disputing the 2020 election. ;)

I love this bar!

Forum List

Back