Giuliani's trial began today.....it's ugly

Whose life did Giuliani endanger? Last i recall, the order of the day was to peacefully cheer on the senators.

As of yet, nobody has actually proven that trump intended for that riot to happen.
The two Black women he smeared that's the cause of him about to lose his shirt over.

"Gotcha, well, if he caused them harm from his accusations, then let justice be served."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Based on multiple reportages his actions did cause harm. In fact, Rudy's own lawyer said as much in court on Monday ....that those two women didn't deserve what happened to them, and that they were good people.

This morning's (12/14th) newsfeeds have reports of yesterday's testimony.
Here is a taster from Politico:

"But when Trump took those false claims and echoed them — in an infamous phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger — the threats became even more pernicious, she said.

“I just felt like ‘really?’ This is the former president talking about me? Me? How mean, how evil? I just was devastated,” Freeman recalled, fighting back tears as she recounted the episode. “I didn’t do nothing. It just made me feel … you don’t care that I’m a real person.”
“He didn’t know what he was talking about really,” He had no clue what he was talking about. He was just trying to put a name to somebody stealing ballots, which was totally a lie.”

Trump mentioned Freeman 18 times on the Jan. 2, 2021, call with Raffensperger. An audio recording of that call was published in the media the next day. Freeman’s lawyers noted in court that Trump’s rhetoric echoed language crafted by Giuliani’s legal team as part of a last ditch PR blitz in connection with their effort to subvert the 2020 election and keep Trump in power.

As the claims spread among Trump’s followers .....Freeman said the threats to her became more acute. People began showing up to her home, sending threatening voicemails and letters and bombarding her social media accounts with violent and racist vitriol."
------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I ain't in that courtroom, so must rely upon reportage by reporters who are.
But I must say, it is pretty consistently sounding dire for Dripping Rudy. To be sure, I haven't read how Breitbart or Gateway Pundit or InfoWars has described the testimony, but......the rest of the media, outside the right-wing fringie bubble .... makes it appear that Rudy is in deep feces. IMHO

And then from this morning's 'The Hill', we get this coverage:

"Giuliani, one of those allies who at the time was serving as Trump’s lawyer, claimed in 2020 Freeman and Moss scanned ballots hidden in suitcases under tables at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena to tip the election in favor of President Biden.

The allegations made the mother-daughter duo an epicenter of unfounded allegations of mass electoral fraud in the election. Both Freeman and Moss have described people showing up at their home and receiving thousands of threats, often with racist language.

Giuliani stipulated months ago that his claims about the workers were false and defamatory. U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell later ruled Giuliani was liable by default, because he failed to turn over evidence.

Throughout the trial, Sibley* has walked a fine line of showing sympathy while trying to lessen the amount his client must pay. The jurors also heard from Freeman and Moss directly.

There’s really no question that these plaintiffs were harmed. They’re good people,” Sibley said during his opening statement on Monday.

-------------------------------------------

*"Sibley" is Trump's defense attorney.

That would require a conviction, genius.

The conviction is a given. Rudy already confessed to "making it all up" in the Freeman slander trial. His admissions and confessions will be used as evidence in his criminal trial.

And still you deny that the rest of the world watched it all unfold on television while we were in lockdown. This is why the rest of the world thinks the Trump Cult is certifiably insane.

Trump has gone through his life shooting himself in the foot, and then whining that it's someone else's fault. The election was certified as the most honest and fair in American history, and that's because Trump threatened throughout the campaign that "this election will be decided by the courts".

Every state election official throughout the land took this threat seriously and made sure that their election was clean, correct, and would stand up to court scrutiny. Their assertions and reports were backed up by Trump's own DOJ, the FBI, his elections security Director at Homeland Security, and a European elections reporting group Trump invited to observe the US election.

And here we are 3 years after Trump illegal tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election by insurrection, which we also watched on TV, watching Cultists like you behaving like horses' asses and throwing temper tantrums claiming all sorts of things that aren't true.

Whose life did Giuliani endanger? Last i recall, the order of the day was to peacefully cheer on the senators.

As of yet, nobody has actually proven that trump intended for that riot to happen.
He not only didn't stop it, he incited it while it was happening. His language beforehand was incendiary. It wll be pretty easy to prove to a jury he hoped it would happen, was pleased that it did happen, and incited it whole he was happening.

You aren't making any good arguments. You are just stomping your feet and saying he didn't do it. That defense is shitty and weak and won't work in court.

In fact, it isn't a defense at all.

The conviction is a given. Rudy already confessed to "making it all up" in the Freeman slander trial. His admissions and confessions will be used as evidence in his criminal trial.

And still you deny that the rest of the world watched it all unfold on television while we were in lockdown. This is why the rest of the world thinks the Trump Cult is certifiably insane.

Trump has gone through his life shooting himself in the foot, and then whining that it's someone else's fault. The election was certified as the most honest and fair in American history, and that's because Trump threatened throughout the campaign that "this election will be decided by the courts".

Every state election official throughout the land took this threat seriously and made sure that their election was clean, correct, and would stand up to court scrutiny. Their assertions and reports were backed up by Trump's own DOJ, the FBI, his elections security Director at Homeland Security, and a European elections reporting group Trump invited to observe the US election.

And here we are 3 years after Trump illegal tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election by insurrection, which we also watched on TV, watching Cultists like you behaving like horses' asses and throwing temper tantrums claiming all sorts of things that aren't true.
You’re very stupid. The topic was a the civil case. There’s no such thing as a conviction in a civil case.

Get educated before posting. That way we won’t ever have to see your waste of space and words.

Guiliani was the hero who reduced murders and crime in the big city. His good works blessed America and may God provide him with the justice he has practiced with a love for his fellow man, both for the innocent's safety and true correction of those who are corrupt. I see nothing but failure in hatred for this man's good life and those he serves in good graces of righteousness. when he is freed from these overbearing divisive haters, he is sure to be cleared. And those who are trying to destroy him knowing they aren't telling the truth, They will be ratting out each other in order to save themselves, which will not work due to the disdain for lying the majority of America have.

Prayers up for Guiliani, Trump, and their staff, past staff, and future staffs. May God protect them from the satanic Marxists trying to divide this nation so they can take over with minimum effort. What the deep state Marxists cannot seem to wrap their minds around is that the majority of the American people aren't buying the mischief the Get-Trumper marxists are selling.
Roodles doesn't need your prayers. He needs money.

In lib loon land it’s not what a party did but rather what a party was “instructed” to do, as if mesmerized
Thinkers know it utter bullshit

And then from this morning's 'The Hill', we get this coverage:

"Giuliani, one of those allies who at the time was serving as Trump’s lawyer, claimed in 2020 Freeman and Moss scanned ballots hidden in suitcases under tables at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena to tip the election in favor of President Biden.

The allegations made the mother-daughter duo an epicenter of unfounded allegations of mass electoral fraud in the election. Both Freeman and Moss have described people showing up at their home and receiving thousands of threats, often with racist language.

Giuliani stipulated months ago that his claims about the workers were false and defamatory. U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell later ruled Giuliani was liable by default, because he failed to turn over evidence.

Throughout the trial, Sibley* has walked a fine line of showing sympathy while trying to lessen the amount his client must pay. The jurors also heard from Freeman and Moss directly.

There’s really no question that these plaintiffs were harmed. They’re good people,” Sibley said during his opening statement on Monday.

-------------------------------------------

*"Sibley" is Trump's defense attorney.
People getting their feelings hurt has become a Huge Woke Money Industry

If this is about the videos showing election workers there, after being told to get out, moving boxes of ballots and tampering with them, we saw the videos.
You saw what you want to see. They weren't tampering with anything. They were processing ballots exactly like they were supposed to.

Forum List

Back