Radio Broadcaster: Why Is There No Monument Or Plaque At Any Hospital Proclaiming Obama's Birth?

If this is true......and I know it is........ with what the broadcaster says then it does raise questions. Have a listen.

Why is there not one doctor, nurse or orderly that remembers that blessed event?

Not like there were thousands of half-blacks being born in Hawaii.

Kenya maybe, but, in Hawaii that in itself would have been an "event".

Why don't we have a statue of Obama on every street corner in every city and a parade every month?
It seems to me a small amount of tribute for the bestest President ever....

Who writes two books about themselves before they even accomplished anything in their pathetic life?

His whole life "story" is all manufactured and he was sold to you basically, as if he was some G-d sent to us from the heavens above.... but really they sold a pile of nothing

we don't see he relatives, hear from his college friends, etc etc. you don't find that a little strange?

you all were duped...... badly

that's a very good point. Where are all his friends and relatives? you would think that they would be crawling out of the woodwork

seems his only friends are far left racist loons such a rev al

Why don't we have a statue of Obama on every street corner in every city and a parade every month?
It seems to me a small amount of tribute for the bestest President ever....
If ISIL come through with their threat, and place his head on a spike in the White House fence, we will have statues, Obama Streets, Boulevards, Loops, Circles and Freeways, everywhere.

Carl Gallups?

I think this guy can help you out in getting to know 'Lyin' Carl'

Why Lyin rsquo Carl Gallups may be the worst birther in the world RC Radio Blog

you are the last individual that should call anyone else a liar

Cite one lie I've told.

I have caught you in at least 2 lies. You turned tail and bravely ran away. I'm not taking hours out of my life to cite

go to hell liar

Carl Gallups?

Cite one lie I've told.

I have caught you in at least 2 lies. You turned tail and bravely ran away. I'm not taking hours out of my life to cite

go to hell liar

That's what I thought. nada.

Carl Gallups?

Cite one lie I've told.

go to hell liar

That's what I thought. nada.

that's what I thought, too cowardly to admit it

Just hang in there, sooner or later Brian will claim he slept with Sarah Palin in 2008 (when she was still a hottie) and will eventually provide photo's to prove it.

Forum List

Back