radical leftwing groups calling for violence .

1/6 attacked our national government AT ITS CENTER for the purposes of treason, insurrection and utter overthrow with murder wound into the mix. NOTHING that you have as a DSP response is adequate to surpass that attempt and your foul attempt to rationalize/justify that attempt to overthrow the United States Of America! Normally, criminals and traitors try their level best to hide from failed attempts at absolute criminality and treason but you and your group simply fall back on Deflect/Spin Project as your means of lying with the hope that the rest of us will either be too weak of unsure as to not call it out. I am calling it out. YOU and YOURs are liars, criminals and the foulest of traitors intent on driving this nation into the ground You are willfully ignorant, blatantly stupid right wing fascists who doing their utmost to drive this democratically elected republic deep into the pile of shit called the republican party but who are NO SUCH THING! Since you are in fact the party of American nazis doing their level best to DESTROY the USA, why don'[t you just come out and say so?! Is it because you are essentially POWER hungry axeholes who are too cowardly to ID yourselves as you TRUE selves
1/6 Lasted Hours , CHOP / CHAZ lasted months

I’ve been very disappointed. I thought we were promised grand violence, destruction, and utter chaos when this ruling came down.

I would have thought they would have been ready. They got what, six weeks to prepare for this and they still couldn’t come up with a single Molotov cocktail or firebomb? Pretty pathetic.

We’re now more than 24 hours later and they still can’t get any sort of significant organized violence established anywhere across the country.
...and you think that your nazi goading will spur it on so that you may spew MORE lies?! L O S E R !

very few racist democrats switched parties and the only prominent leader in DC to switch parties was Thurman ... you are spouting more dem lies and myths ..
My assessment isn't true? Look at the Congress(es) of the 1950s, the 1960s. and the early 1970S. Look at the political actors. Look at the actions of the various southern state troopers when faced with "colored" demonstrators and marchers on roads and bridges! Look at the orders and self blind folding of the obscenely racist republican party. Look at the Dixiecrats who used their positions as stone wallers and bigots. Look at the 1860s methods of the southern citizenry to maim, kill and separate humanity with violent FORCE and the defenses posted for their actions by their elected leaders along with current bigots who strive ONLY to wrench apart American citizens with emotion and LIES!

The leaders in the dixiecrat/republican camps of that time are no different from the so-called democrats of the 1860s or the right wing fascist republicans of today. They switched positions, NOT the racism or LIES! They are in reality racists, totalitarianists, anti feminists and every bit the radical nazis that We The People faced down and defeated in WWII! It is simple. Today's democrats are NOT the democrats of 1860. To state otherwise is a blatant, foul, LIE! They were democrats turned and are the WORST...republican NAZIs! They are political SWINE!

Last edited:
I’ve been very disappointed. I thought we were promised grand violence, destruction, and utter chaos when this ruling came down.

I would have thought they would have been ready. They got what, six weeks to prepare for this and they still couldn’t come up with a single Molotov cocktail or firebomb? Pretty pathetic.

We’re now more than 24 hours later and they still can’t get any sort of significant organized violence established anywhere across the country.
@ Anathema
Somehow I get the feeling that you are a foreign national who is simply stirring us up to weaken or pollute the American spirit to the point of either self destruction on our part or confusion in favor of your part. Yeeaah... germany and japan tried that during WWII and the ussr during the "cold" war. Didn't work then and it won't work now. The very real FACT is that no matter how dysfunctionally We The People may squabble like brothers and sisters among ourselves, We the People are STILL brothers and sisters. SO, if you don't have anything better to offer than trying to get us really fighting, We are fully capable of doing that on our own! My best advice to you, either fight like an American brother or sister or FO and STFU!

1/6 attacked our national government AT ITS CENTER for the purposes of treason, insurrection and utter overthrow with murder wound into the mix! NOTHING that you have as a DSP response is adequate to surpass that attempt and your foul attempt to rationalize/justify that attempt to overthrow the United States Of America! Normally, criminals and traitors try their level best to hide from failed attempts at absolute criminality and treason but you and your group simply fall back on Deflect/Spin Project as your means of lying with the hope that the rest of us will either be too weak or unsure as to not call it out. I am calling it out. YOU and YOURs are liars, criminals and the foulest of traitors intent on driving this nation into the ground! You are willfully ignorant, blatantly stupid right wing fascists who are doing their utmost to drive this democratically elected republic deep into the pile of shit called the republican party but who are NO SUCH THING! Since you are in fact the party of American nazis doing their level best to DESTROY the USA, why don't you just come out and say so?! Isn't it because you are essentially POWER hungry axeholes who are too cowardly to ID yourselves as your TRUE selves?! Isn't it true that your side of history is completely devoted to the cowardly meme of MONEY, POWER and RULE but YOU ALL are too yellow to admit it?! Yeah, that's what I thought, you chicken shits!
Triggered. ^^^

I guess its OK for rights to be taken, except for the right to be able to kill people with guns.

Radical Leftwing groups, in this stolen Administration, are quickly becoming the equivalent of WW2 brown shirts, , it seems to me.

1656210917358.png

.and you think that your nazi goading will spur it on so that you may spew MORE lies?!
No. I had pretty much given up on seeing any good rioting by the time I wrote the post yesterday. The cowards had long since lost any nerve they might have had by then. Guess they really don't believe in abortion on demand after all.

Last edited:
Cool, more projection from the hyper-violent conservative brownshirts. Why? Because they so badly want excuses to escalate their own ongoing violence campaign to a whole new level.

Remember, evey one of these brownshirt shitstains still backs the extremely violent Jan 6 insurrectionists. They see violence as a political tool and a policy tool. After all, it's not like they can win elections, and they know it.
Save your propaganda for the naive college kids.

Forum List

Back