radical leftwing groups calling for violence .

I live in the country, they know better. Some idiots got feisty in greenville. 4 arrested all in the same family. They represent liberals well, incest riddled I'm sure. I guess they learned from Biden. Since he like to take inappropriate showers with his daughter.
Greenville Texas ???

I'm doing you a favor, by pointing out an employment opportunity for you that's consistent with your current fascist mindset.
Still no idea what you're talking about. You seem to be trying to troll, but you are not being clear.

Where has your ass been when black folks are being called Sambo, jiggaboos, nwords, etc.?
AND, I have on several occasions in my excitable youth responded physically upon hearing any such terms in the real world. If any students say any such thing (from anyone to anyone) in my class, they know damn well they are going to catch hell from me at very high decibels and spend extra time in school that day. I can well imagine YOU throwing racial slurs about in the real world, but CANNOT imagine YOU saying so much as a word in protest upon hearing them used against anyone who does not share your particular identity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back