radical leftwing groups calling for violence .

So. You would rather see the violence of the right infused into the left so that you could DSP all over the place, eh?
I would like to see folks on at least one side of the aisle actually stand up and be willing to FIGHT for what they claim to believe in. Neither side is. January 6th showed the Right-wingers aren’t willing to DO what’s necessary to make things happen. This weekend shows the Left is no better.

I would like to see folks on at least one side of the aisle actually stand up and be willing to FIGHT for what they claim to believe in. Neither side is. January 6th showed the Right-wingers aren’t willing to DO what’s necessary to make things happen. This weekend shows the Left is no better.
Far Right is so small in numbers and what is considered “ Right “ these days is laughable

Far Right is so small in numbers and what is considered “ Right “ these days is laughable
Suffice it to say that no group anywhere along our political spectrum is willing to put a weapon where their ideology supposedly is; thereby proving they don’t really believe in anything.

I have a different perception

The DNC leadership has been getting "stand down" messages from multiple corners.

They know darn well if they unleash any more violence it's going to end up right at their front door.

These people find it difficult to contemplate any restrictions on their stupidity, so they're having to mull it over - and meanwhile, being a tad "more" careful than they were last summer.

Suffice it to say that no group anywhere along our political spectrum is willing to put a weapon where their ideology supposedly is; thereby proving they don’t really believe in anything.
Speak for yourself.

I have long contended that the political right is largely comprised of right wing fascist nazis and the left of do nothing cowards. I have stated so on multiple occasions. Our Legislative, Judicial and Administrative EMPLOYEES have demonstrated that regardless of affiliation, they are universally incompetent. The real problem between the two (the so-called republicans and democrats) is that the right rank and file arrive at the polls select their leaders, presume that they are flawless and march goose step to their employees' demands, evil or not. The left must be pried, coerced, cajoled, embarrassed and nearly forced into the ballot box to unthinkingly vote for their guess of who (or what) are the least of the evils available. There is heavy fog clogging the voting Amurikans' (sic) giant second grade brains regardless of party.

Actually arriving at a balance, as our political system was designed to do, has been nearly completely destroyed by all of our employees' trying their level best to rob this nation of its very soul by following the paths of MONEY, POWER and RULE as paid for by the large CORPORATIONs. One takes the goosestepping style and the other the other takes the do nothing approach. Our system is nearly morally and ethically bankrupt because of it. Another portion of political bullshit is our EMPLOYEES' penchant for taking RELIGIOUS stands and then attempting to weave them through OUR (meaning the Constitution) as a means of attaining political power. That effort along with efforts denying women's, coloreds', ethnics' guaranteed RIGHTS and even VOTING RIGHTS is strictly PROHIBITED in the Constitution! Congress has even gone so far as to devise ways of preventing opposing parties rights and requirements to vote by forming Congressional RULES to corrupt voting! Nearly EVERY member of the so-called three balances of our nation's laws has in some way used/abused nearly ALL of the Constitutional balances as individuals and as groups to limit, stop or in some other way corrupt the definitions of those rights to weaken or destroy those rights altogether!

Regarding the above, the USA needs to rectify (SEVERELY limit) the amount of power assigned to our federal government's three governing bodies and to take control of our own destiny through a Referendum Amendment! No ONE, nor committee, nor single Legislative body knows how to govern when the stakes involve global sums of resources, including means of exchange and all commodities, and most importantly over 300,000,000 people!

Our fascist and cowardly "parties" DO NOT come under the adequate headings for election, competence, devotion to duty or even the written in stone sentences and paragraphs of the Constitution Of The United States Of America in the USA! Conservatives and Liberals MY ASS! They are ALL power hungry THIEVES, LIARS, BRIBERS, EXTORTIONISTS and CORPORATE LACKEYS and have uselessly drained the Treasury to supply their CORPORATE puppeteers with an endless stream of OUR money!

I will continue to call them ALL out to do their jobs under the intent, the tenets and the LAWS of the Constitution no matter how high and mighty these CRIMINALS seem to be, or more importantly, WANT to be! It is well past time for POSITIVE change to get them ALL out of power and to put that power back in the hands of the EMPLOYERS, We The People!

Last edited:
Cool, more projection from the hyper-violent conservative brownshirts. Why? Because they so badly want excuses to escalate their own ongoing violence campaign to a whole new level.

Remember, evey one of these brownshirt shitstains still backs the extremely violent Jan 6 insurrectionists. They see violence as a political tool and a policy tool. After all, it's not like they can win elections, and they know it.
Then why are pro-abortion groups calling it the "Summer of Rage!" You at least try to make sense when trying to divert blame. I am disappointed by your weak and lazy attempt.

pro abortion groups call for a summer of rage over the SC Roe V wade decision ! law enforcement agencies across the country bracing for riots ! it seems as though we may be faced with another summer of violent insurrections against the rule of law from the left .
They’ll tear up their own stuff

Forum List

Back