The Left Thinks We're Stupid Enough To Absorb All Of These Palestinian Refugees.......And The Obama/Biden Adm Is Just That Stupid

They are nothing but uncivilized animals . Don’t mean 😭 to insult the animals
See those crowds. The protesters demanding the extermination of Jews have increased their numbers from the disaffected and the ignorant. Every day more come. They are a sizable army even now. They can give enemy democrats the civil war they have been begging for.

You're full of shit. Especially since Ukraine became such a huge focus of the US.
What was said and done when Russia invaded and absorbed Crimea and South Ossetia? NOTHING. This time someone fought back against the bear and the US and Europe supported them. More power to Ukraine I say. But if Ukraine had folded like it did in 2014, nothing would have been said and Russia would be looking at taking another bite of the post-Soviet apple right now.

What was said and done when Russia invaded and absorbed Crimea and South Ossetia? NOTHING. This time someone fought back against the bear and the US and Europe supported them. More power to Ukraine I say. But if Ukraine had folded like it did in 2014, nothing would have been said and Russia would be looking at taking another bite of the post-Soviet apple right now.
Woulda....coulda....shoulda.....

We've spent over $100 billion on Ukraine....so shove it, buddy.

?? “People who aren’t ideal in appearance spend more time on academics”? Is that your polite way of saying that Jews are more successful because they are ugly?
No, from the context, he's saying that nerds don't attract the hot girls in school. That is a fact or used to be. In this case, you are being over-sensitive.

Woulda....coulda....shoulda.....

We've spent over $100 billion on Ukraine....so shove it, buddy.
It's a pittance compared to what we spent to defeat Nazi Germany and Japan. Most of it was in the form of nearly time-expired munitions and obsolete equipment that we would have had to pay to be destroyed. Does the quote "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty." ring any bells? Am I happy to see taxpayers' dollars spent to support Ukraine? NO. But unless we want to eventually fight the forces of tyranny alone, it's necessary. In WWII we could have easily sat back and watched the UK, China and the USSR go under when they expended the last of their gold reserves, but we passed Lend-Lease instead. As much as I despise FDR, he was wise enough to see that we needed allies in the fight and couldn't cower behind our oceans anymore.

Jordan and Egypt didn’t
Actually both Jordan and Egypt did and had the exact same problem with them. In every case they tried to destabilize the host country and turn it into a theocracy dedicated to the destruction of Israel. That's why no other country in the area is willing to take in refugees from either Gaza or the West Bank today.

It's a pittance compared to what we spent to defeat Nazi Germany and Japan. Most of it was in the form of nearly time-expired munitions and obsolete equipment that we would have had to pay to be destroyed. Does the quote "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty." ring any bells? Am I happy to see taxpayers' dollars spent to support Ukraine? NO. But unless we want to eventually fight the forces of tyranny alone, it's necessary. In WWII we could have easily sat back and watched the UK, China and the USSR go under when they expended the last of their gold reserves, but we passed Lend-Lease instead. As much as I despise FDR, he was wise enough to see that we needed allies in the fight and couldn't cower behind our oceans anymore.
Dude....you're fucking high as fuck.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

?? “People who aren’t ideal in appearance spend more time on academics”? Is that your polite way of saying that Jews are more successful because they are ugly?
No. Not at all.

Don't you know what a nerd is?

Maybe someday someone will explain it to you.

Maybe someone will explain to you the difference between nerds and jocks.

You are truly Psychotic. Who said we didn’t want European Jews in our Country? We are being bombarded EVERY DAY with hundreds of illegals crossing the borders yet WE don’t want European Jews? “ Not because they are Jews but because they are Foreigners?” Yet the Jews are RACIST? YOU ARE THE RACIST ! You have given the PERFECT REASON why there should be a revolt and intolerance in this Country
Your “ response “ has NOTHING to do with my post as usual.
[/QUOTE]

That was written in 1945, stupid.

Any time your dealing with swine you tend to get muddy.

Maybe this is why no Muslim country wants them to live there.

Muslims don't have any issues with Jews. Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2500 years. Zionists had a problem in Europe and Russia.

EvilCat Breath
You are truly Psychotic. Who said we didn’t want European Jews in our Country? We are being bombarded EVERY DAY with hundreds of illegals crossing the borders yet WE don’t want European Jews? “ Not because they are Jews but because they are Foreigners?” Yet the Jews are RACIST? YOU ARE THE RACIST ! You have given the PERFECT REASON why there should be a revolt and intolerance in this Country
Your “ response “ has NOTHING to do with my post as usual.

That was written in 1945, stupid.
So what, Stupid? Didn’t address my post RE; The Worldwide Antisemitism. However, Antisemitism has always been Worldwide; Moron

Biden (Obama) is going to arrange transportation for millions of Gaza refugees to fill in districts where they're needed in the 2024 election. $100 bucks they'll be announcing the policy in the next week or two. It makes no sense to bring thousands of people who hate your country inside your borders, but that's what they're planning on doing.

The left is already asking if we should be taking these people in, even though nobody in the ME wants them. Muslim nations surrounding the area don't want anything to do with these people. So the best thing is ship them to the United States.

"What's obnoxious here is that taking in refugees from a culture that is inundated with anti-Semitism is a surefire way of importing a lot more of it here."

This is textbook leftist ideology. Make where you live a living Hell....and encourage your people to move elsewhere so they can spread the misery around to everyone else.

Do you support refugees moving to Palestine?

"What's obnoxious here is that taking in refugees from a culture that is inundated with anti-Semitism is a surefire way of importing a lot more of it here."
Allahu Akbar my dear friend .
We come in peace .
Then we are going to cut you into real peaces .
Hee hee he .

Forum List

Back