Racists attack Asian

They appear to be of the obama persuasion to me

here’s another one

UPDATE: 75-Year-Old Asian Man Critically Injured In Oakland Assault Dies; Suspect Faces Murder Charge

View attachment 467005View attachment 467006
This calls for a march to unite against white supremacy.

The only reason why I didn't major in Philosophy was that I didn't want to be a cab driver. :abgg2q.jpg:

I took one philosophy course in college as an elective. Biggest crock of shit course I’ve ever seen.

The only reason why I didn't major in Philosophy was that I didn't want to be a cab driver. :abgg2q.jpg:

I took one philosophy course in college as an elective. Biggest crock of shit course I’ve ever seen.

Failed the course like you failed basketball tryouts, champ?

Never failed a class in my life. .......

I believe you thiiiiiiiiiis much.......
1615696224882.png

Funny you should say this. I barely passed required philosophy.
Plato I could understand, but William James was a mental scrambled egg!

It's tragic that we are seeing this rise of racist assaults on Asian-Americans in these leftwing run cities across the United States.

Until we end leftwing regimes, we won't see an end to violence, in particular racist violence...leftist ideology at it's heart teaches it's followers that it's always the "other" to blame for their problems, and they use that to justify their hate, and violence

Funny you should say this. I barely passed required philosophy.
Plato I could understand, but William James was a mental scrambled egg!

You have to get your head in the right zone...

Translating the German Rationalists.........that requires vast amounts of whiskey.

Forum List

Back