this is police brutality

That’s one reason people from other nations try to get into our nation anyway they can.

Horrible police brutality in other countries does not attest to the police brutality we have here.

I get it, we have it damn good here. The US is, if not the absolute best, is at least one of the best places to live on the planet by a huge margin. That does not, however, mean that we do not have problems that need to be addressed. As bad as the police in the video are, they are irrelevant to policy that I have an actual say in under a police force that exercises power over my rights.

Horrible police brutality in other countries does not attest to the police brutality we have here.

I get it, we have it damn good here. The US is, if not the absolute best, is at least one of the best places to live on the planet by a huge margin. That does not, however, mean that we do not have problems that need to be addressed. As bad as the police in the video are, they are irrelevant to policy that I have an actual say in under a police force that exercises power over my rights.
When a man like Floyd resisted arrest 6 times and all he had to do was sit in the back of the squad car, i do not feel sorry for a man who was dying of a drug overdose and was feloniously trying to pass a counterfit 20 dollar bill...

When a man like Floyd resisted arrest 6 times and all he had to do was sit in the back of the squad car, i do not feel sorry for a man who was dying of a drug overdose and was feloniously trying to pass a counterfit 20 dollar bill...
Then do not feel sorry for him.

Another thing that has nothing to do with police brutality.

They are real bad asses with baton, rifles, and backup. Skinny fucking wimpy pussies picking on medics.

Karma bites in some form or another. They will eventually get bit.

you don't get it!!!!!!!!..what happened to Floyd was NOT police brutality

..there is no problem of police brutality in the US --all explained in my thread here:

George Floyd did not have police brutality, until he resisted arrest on the 6th time.

Forum List

Back