Racist Woke Mob Votes To End Confederate Flag Day

And back on topic. Every ethnic group is allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to celebrate their heritage and history, without and judgment what or how they celebrate.

Except one. White people. We get push back.

As long as the GOP buys into this anti-white racism, this country will continue to go to shit.
Anti white racism my ass. Nobody thinks whites are inferior and no one is in a position to discriminate against them. God will not be amused by your position.

Your lies are noted and dismissed. The ending of Confederate Flag day is discrimination against white people. I will be happy to defend my actions before God.

I hope he lets me watch you defend yours.
My tolerance and love for all people and help for the unfortunate? You're going to roast pal. God is not amused by racism and willful ignorance.

You have racist rules for white people, that you do not apply to anyone else.

Like?
That is you being racist and you not loving white people.

Smfh.
I just want white people to have the same rights to celebrate their heritage and history, as everyone else.

You are the only ones who have had rights since this country was founded.
The more you oppress us, the more pushback you will get.

You go to far with the comedy.
Why do you want racial violence, strife and hatred?

I should be asking you that, because that is what we have been given since we came to these shores.

Said the leftard ignoring the generations of white people fighting and dying for his black ass.

Said the Right wing Jackass ignoring the generations of white people fighting and lying against my black ass.

I wish I could travel in time and show people back in the day, what their hard work and sacrifice would lead to.

Yep us still fighting racist just like you today.

It would be funny to watch them cry tears of despair.

You're right, because they would be thinking the same shit that went on in 1921 is still happening in 2021.

What "generations of white people fighting and lying against your black ass"?

This country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of civil rights since before I was born.

I've mentioned that, yes there were and are ACTUAL REAL RACISTS, who have no voice in national policy. I've mentioned that there were times in the past when ACTUAL REAL RACISTS did have power and use it to fight for their agenda.

What more do you want me to say about them, that is relevant to any current event or issue discussion?
bipartisan support of civil rights, ha.
CfDvECe.jpg

Correct. In the early 60s. the democratic party finally gave up the ghost and ended it's political alliance with southern racists.

The GOP, of course, was already there, and continued to support civil rights.

Thus leaving the actual racists, without a voice in national politics.

White racists anyways.

That has been the state of affairs since.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?
Well we know that is not true because they are a part of the Republican Party today, as a matter of fact David Duke won a Republican seat in LA.

Wow. ONE seat out of how many, over how many decades? That is your counter to generations of national policy and consensus?

LOL!!!
Nearly half of the country (49 percent) believes Donald Trump is racist but 86 percent of Republicans say he is not, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll. The same survey shows that 79 percent of Republicans approve of the way the president handles race. Other data points include:

• 52 percent of voters who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election believed blacks are “less evolved” than whites, according to researchers at the Kellog School of Management.
  • In a 2018 YouGov poll, 59 percent of Republicans agreed: “If blacks would only try harder, they would be as well off as whites.”
  • The same YouGov poll revealed that 59 percent of self-identified Republicans believe blacks are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.
  • 70 percent of Republicans agreed that increased diversity hurts whites.
  • Republican-appointed judges give black defendants longer jail sentences, according to a Harvard study released in May.
  • 55 percent of white Republicans agreed “blacks have worse jobs, income and housing than white people” because “most just don’t have the motivation or willpower to pull themselves up out of poverty” according to the Washington Post’s review of data from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center.
  • Nearly twice as many Republicans than Democrats (42 percent versus 24 percent) believe that blacks are lazier than whites, according to the same NORC poll.

This is pretty much what we hear spewed by the forum racist, who happen to be white, conservative and republican.

I cited generations of national policy, real world actions.

you cite polls that we don't know how fair or unfair the questions were.

You lose.
America loses when the racists win.

i agree completely. And you people are winning way too often.
Actually you have been winning since we got here in chains.

And back on topic. Every ethnic group is allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to celebrate their heritage and history, without and judgment what or how they celebrate.

As long as the GOP buys into this anti-white racism, this country will continue to go to shit.
Anti white racism my ass. Nobody thinks whites are inferior and no one is in a position to discriminate against them. God will not be amused by your position.

Your lies are noted and dismissed. The ending of Confederate Flag day is discrimination against white people. I will be happy to defend my actions before God.

My tolerance and love for all people and help for the unfortunate? You're going to roast pal. God is not amused by racism and willful ignorance.

Like?

Smfh.
I just want white people to have the same rights to celebrate their heritage and history, as everyone else.

I should be asking you that, because that is what we have been given since we came to these shores.

Said the leftard ignoring the generations of white people fighting and dying for his black ass.

Said the Right wing Jackass ignoring the generations of white people fighting and lying against my black ass.

I wish I could travel in time and show people back in the day, what their hard work and sacrifice would lead to.

You're right, because they would be thinking the same shit that went on in 1921 is still happening in 2021.

This country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of civil rights since before I was born.

I've mentioned that, yes there were and are ACTUAL REAL RACISTS, who have no voice in national policy. I've mentioned that there were times in the past when ACTUAL REAL RACISTS did have power and use it to fight for their agenda.

What more do you want me to say about them, that is relevant to any current event or issue discussion?
CfDvECe.jpg

Correct. In the early 60s. the democratic party finally gave up the ghost and ended it's political alliance with southern racists.

White racists anyways.

Well we know that is not true because they are a part of the Republican Party today, as a matter of fact David Duke won a Republican seat in LA.

Wow. ONE seat out of how many, over how many decades? That is your counter to generations of national policy and consensus?

LOL!!!
Nearly half of the country (49 percent) believes Donald Trump is racist but 86 percent of Republicans say he is not, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll. The same survey shows that 79 percent of Republicans approve of the way the president handles race. Other data points include:

• 52 percent of voters who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election believed blacks are “less evolved” than whites, according to researchers at the Kellog School of Management.
  • In a 2018 YouGov poll, 59 percent of Republicans agreed: “If blacks would only try harder, they would be as well off as whites.”
  • The same YouGov poll revealed that 59 percent of self-identified Republicans believe blacks are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.
  • Republican-appointed judges give black defendants longer jail sentences, according to a Harvard study released in May.
  • 55 percent of white Republicans agreed “blacks have worse jobs, income and housing than white people” because “most just don’t have the motivation or willpower to pull themselves up out of poverty” according to the Washington Post’s review of data from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center.
  • Nearly twice as many Republicans than Democrats (42 percent versus 24 percent) believe that blacks are lazier than whites, according to the same NORC poll.

This is pretty much what we hear spewed by the forum racist, who happen to be white, conservative and republican.

You lose.

What? oh, got it. YOu are identifying people solely by RACE, and lumping anyone with different skin color than you, as your enemy?

I love that you get to do that, and white libs just pretend to not see it.

Do you think that think think that you are too stupid to be held responsible for what you say or do, like a child, or someone profoundly retarded,

OR, do you think that they think you are a dangerous brute and they are afraid to call you on your stupid racism?

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.

What? oh, got it. YOu are identifying people solely by RACE, and lumping anyone with different skin color than you, as your enemy?

Do you think that think think that you are too stupid to be held responsible for what you say or do, like a child, or someone profoundly retarded,

OR, do you think that they think you are a dangerous brute and they are afraid to call you on your stupid racism?
WTH are you talking about? You made it about race, that is the history of America. The massacre in Tulsa, OK was about race, the massacre in Rosewood, FL was about race. Slavery was about race, the CRM was about race, racism and discrimination is about race and guess who made all of those atrocities about race. It wasn't black folks.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.

WTH are you talking about? You made it about race, that is the history of America. The massacre in Tulsa, OK was about race, the massacre in Rosewood, FL was about race. Slavery was about race, the CRM was about race, racism and discrimination is about race and guess who made all of those atrocities about race. It wasn't black folks.

I was talking about racists. You responded and are still responding as though all whites are racist, based on their race.

You made it about race, not me.

I specifically made the point about all the white libs on your side, currently on your side politically speaking. You are still ignoring them, and making historical arguments as though ALL WHITES were in support of past racist actions and always were and always will be.

YOU are the racist here, not me.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.

I was talking about racists. You responded and are still responding as though all whites are racist, based on their race.

I specifically made the point about all the white libs on your side, currently on your side politically speaking. You are still ignoring them, and making historical arguments as though ALL WHITES were in support of past racist actions and always were and always will be.

America was founded on racism, that is why it still thrives today.

If race wasn't an issue in this country many of the atrocities we have seen would have never happened.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.

If race wasn't an issue in this country many of the atrocities we have seen would have never happened.

YOur hatred of America is noted, but off topic.

What do you think the future of white liberals is? Once America goes full Majority Minority?

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.

Yea I hated it so much I served, funny how those who claim to love it so much have never even joined the Boy Scouts
What do you think the future of white liberals is? Once America goes full Majority Minority?

White liberals are not the problem in this country, it's the white racist men which it has always been.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.

Yea I hated it so much I served, funny how those who claim to love it so much have never even joined the Boy Scouts

White liberals are not the problem in this country, it's the white racist men which it has always been.

1. Your service doesn't change the fact that you just stated that this country was founded on racism.

2. But you've repeatedly lumped all whites together. It is a little late to pretend you didn't.

3. And so what? Just answer the question. What is their fate, in your opinon?

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.

1. Your service doesn't change the fact that you just stated that this country was founded on racism.

It blows your bullshit out of the water, why would I put my life in jeopardy for a country I hate. Funny how those who claim to love it the most don't make the sacrifice.
2. But you've repeatedly lumped all whites together. It is a little late to pretend you didn't.

I lump the racist whites together.

What fate? They are going to live their lives like everyone else is trying to do. Is there a fate for right wing racist?

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.

It blows your bullshit out of the water, why would I put my life in jeopardy for a country I hate. Funny how those who claim to love it the most don't make the sacrifice.

I lump the racist whites together.

What fate? They are going to live their lives like everyone else is trying to do. Is there a fate for right wing racist?

Really? All that hate, and centuries of injustice, and wacism, and you're just going to let it go?

LOL!!!!

Sure you are.

"The Arkansas House on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a proposal to end a day that commemorates the Confederate flag. The majority-Republican House voted 80-7 for legislation to abolish Confederate Flag Day, which is designated as the Saturday before Easter. The bill now heads to the majority-Republican Senate for a vote. The top Republican in the House, Rep. Austin McCollum, sponsored the measure and noted Confederate Flag Day was enacted in response to the 1957 desegregation of Little Rock Central High School. Gov. Asa Hutchinson said in a statement the measure makes sense to him and he plans to sign it if it reaches his desk."

Why won't they leave the Confederacy alone?? Haven't they already defeated them?? Why does the racist woke mob continue to attack the patriotism and honor of the Confederacy?? It was bad enough when these people forced legislators to change the symbolic meaning of one of the stars on the state's flag from honoring the Confederacy to honoring a bunch of subhuman savage native Americans...now these folks are doing away with Confederate day??

This is outrageous....Confederate Day is easily one of the most sacred days in the history of Arkansas...People have celebrated that day for generations or at least until those uppity darkies started attending schools with real Americans.....

View attachment 480545
Why would anybody want to celebrate a bunch of losers who tried to destroy the Union??

"The Arkansas House on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a proposal to end a day that commemorates the Confederate flag. The majority-Republican House voted 80-7 for legislation to abolish Confederate Flag Day, which is designated as the Saturday before Easter. The bill now heads to the majority-Republican Senate for a vote. The top Republican in the House, Rep. Austin McCollum, sponsored the measure and noted Confederate Flag Day was enacted in response to the 1957 desegregation of Little Rock Central High School. Gov. Asa Hutchinson said in a statement the measure makes sense to him and he plans to sign it if it reaches his desk."

Why won't they leave the Confederacy alone?? Haven't they already defeated them?? Why does the racist woke mob continue to attack the patriotism and honor of the Confederacy?? It was bad enough when these people forced legislators to change the symbolic meaning of one of the stars on the state's flag from honoring the Confederacy to honoring a bunch of subhuman savage native Americans...now these folks are doing away with Confederate day??

This is outrageous....Confederate Day is easily one of the most sacred days in the history of Arkansas...People have celebrated that day for generations or at least until those uppity darkies started attending schools with real Americans.....

View attachment 480545
Why would anybody want to celebrate a bunch of losers who tried to destroy the Union??

Reasons I have heard,

1. To celebrate their ancestors.

2. To celebrate our heritage or history.

3. To celebrate the bravery of the fighting men.

Why would anyone have a problem with any of that?

View attachment 480545

Reasons I have heard,

They were willing to distroy the Union i9n order to maintian

View attachment 480545

Reasons I have heard,

They were willing to destroy the Union in order to keep slaves..that problem.

View attachment 480545

Reasons I have heard,

They were willing to distroy the Union i9n order to maintian

View attachment 480545

Reasons I have heard,

They were willing to destroy the Union in order to keep slaves..that problem.

Who is this "they" you are talking of? The confederate fighting men I mentioned in my posts? Or are you changing the subject to confuse the issue?

View attachment 480545

Reasons I have heard,

2LYIgfZ.jpg

View attachment 480545

Reasons I have heard,

2LYIgfZ.jpg

We might not fly that flag but we do celebrate that part of our heritage in many ways.

"...Thus died a man, whose good and bad qualities were intimately blended. "
George Washington​

Quietly it stands, a single marker, a reminder of a quest for empire that took place more than 200 years ago. The marker memorializes the final resting place of British Major General Edward Braddock, leader of an ill-fated expedition to the forks of the Ohio River to try to capture French-held Fort Duquesne.

Forum List

Back