Racist woke mixed-race commercials

I'm watching all these commercials with mixed race parents - and of course I'm not supposed to even notice that it's so. These commercials are just more examples of racism on the left.

Keep in mind, we have never had a black president; we had a half-black president. We do not have a black vice-president today; we have a half-black vice-president. The left don't really like black people at all.

Now all these commercials showing half-black children in mixed-race couples really show just how much the left hates black people and black children. A back child hasn't got a chance in the commercial acting business today; it's all going to half-black children. More racism on the left. Only those blacks with at least a bit of white in them are acceptable.

As they have since LBJ instituted the Great Society, the left continues to show their contempt for black families with these new "woke" commercials. Someone needs to tell the woke that it's OK to be black.
Let's see if I can understand your convoluted thought process.

You're angry that there are not more "more African" children on TV.
I tend to think your "anger" is more self serving than honest.
AFTER ALL
I heard many of you call Obama "******"
And I've heard you refer to the VP as "****** whore"

So I'll put my entire pot on "lying sack of shit" Alex.

I'm watching all these commercials with mixed race parents - and of course I'm not supposed to even notice that it's so. These commercials are just more examples of racism on the left.

Keep in mind, we have never had a black president; we had a half-black president. We do not have a black vice-president today; we have a half-black vice-president. The left don't really like black people at all.

Now all these commercials showing half-black children in mixed-race couples really show just how much the left hates black people and black children. A back child hasn't got a chance in the commercial acting business today; it's all going to half-black children. More racism on the left. Only those blacks with at least a bit of white in them are acceptable.

As they have since LBJ instituted the Great Society, the left continues to show their contempt for black families with these new "woke" commercials. Someone needs to tell the woke that it's OK to be black.
Bet you miss the 50s when they would have not dared show a mixed race couple in a commercial.
And the only Black guy just said "yes Mister Benny"

I'm half of a mixed couple and even I think they're going overboard..... it's simply not realistic.
There just aren't that many couples like that out there.
But from the TV, you'd think couples like us are everywhere.....

It is cultural bullshit.

Commercials have ALWAYS sought to present the most attractive people, the ideal couples and families, people who exude good health and good taste. In recent years, advertisers have given in to the glutification of the population, and have begun introducing fat people and homely people, since so many of the viewing/target audience fit those descriptions.

But the multi-racial thing is pure propaganda. Multi-racial couples are statistically rare in the GenPop, and multi-racial couples pairing a white man and a black woman are scarce as the proverbial avian dentition. And yet we see them night after night on the telly, as though they were as ubiquitous as Boomers with bad hair.

Clearly, there is propaganda at work here, propaganda and crass pandering to the Leftists who rule the Media and entertainment generally. it fits right in with the candid shots of black lesbian nuclear physicists and architects in medicine commercials.

They make me proud to be an American.

One quick look at what happens when you have mixed offspring. The traits of both parents are incorporated, and both parents are able to identify with the offspring.

But the multi-racial thing is pure propaganda. Multi-racial couples are statistically rare in the GenPop, and multi-racial couples pairing a white man and a black woman are scarce as the proverbial avian dentition. And yet we see them night after night on the telly, as though they were as ubiquitous as Boomers with bad hair.
It's advertising. The very idea is to get the maximum number of people to like the commercial, whether it's realistic or not.

They do the metrics across varied audiences, and maximize appeal.

If they found the American buyer loved people in wheelchairs, you would think everybody in the country was handicapped.

... I think a lot of Black Americans take offense to these mixed race commercials. ....
Let's see, there's YOU and then.......that's about it.
No Mr. miscengnation lover Unkotare , not just me. Many blacks don't approve of this type of brainwashing by white advertisers.
You disapprove of mixed races?
The only thing that terrifies him more is space exploration.

... I think a lot of Black Americans take offense to these mixed race commercials. ....
Let's see, there's YOU and then.......that's about it.
No Mr. miscengnation lover Unkotare , not just me. Many blacks don't approve of this type of brainwashing by white advertisers.
You disapprove of mixed races?
We feel that there has been enough mixing. We got a smorgahsboard race as it is right now.
"We"? You mean your fellow members of the AACSP? (American Association of Chicken Shit Pussies)

...advertisers have given in to the glutification of the population, and have begun introducing fat people and homely people...
Sounds like Sealybobo may be in for a career change.

It is cultural bullshit.

Commercials have ALWAYS sought to present the most attractive people, the ideal couples and families, people who exude good health and good taste. In recent years, advertisers have given in to the glutification of the population, and have begun introducing fat people and homely people, since so many of the viewing/target audience fit those descriptions.

Clearly, there is propaganda at work here, propaganda and crass pandering to the Leftists who rule the Media and entertainment generally. it fits right in with the candid shots of black lesbian nuclear physicists and architects in medicine commercials.

They make me proud to be an American.
You said it. This mixed race advertising is nothing but Propaganda. They want to confuse young black and white children into thinking Oh we are all the same, not.!!

How about this: No Black person could possibly understand what it is to be "white" and vice versa.

Is that a difference?

Have you ever thought it's a simple enough reality that the sum of a racial mix is better than the individual parts.

That's why whites feared miscegenation so much. They knew the results would have dominating appeal.

You may be totally correct. Maybe the mix is better. Doesn't have a thing to do with this thread or with the fact that the left hates black children.

Keep in mind, we have never had a black president; we had a half-black president. We do not have a black vice-president today; we have a half-black vice-president.
Democrats still go by the one drop rule.

Even the Nazi jurists thought the U.S. Democrat party's one drop rule was too racist when they drafted the Nuremberg Blood & Soil laws that led to the holocaust.

Actually, they go by the 0.0012% rule.

Let's see if I can understand your convoluted thought process.

You're angry that there are not more "more African" children on TV.
I tend to think your "anger" is more self serving than honest.
AFTER ALL
I heard many of you call Obama "******"
And I've heard you refer to the VP as "****** whore"

So I'll put my entire pot on "lying sack of shit" Alex.

No; you haven't heard many of any group I am in calling Obama "*******" or Harris "*****"

My thought process is very simple: Democrats are racist and hate black people.

Anyone who agonizes over the racial make up of a fictional family on TV selling cereal must have an extremely simple and problem-free life.

Forum List

Back