Racist woke mixed-race commercials

woodwork201

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2021
I'm watching all these commercials with mixed race parents - and of course I'm not supposed to even notice that it's so. These commercials are just more examples of racism on the left.

Keep in mind, we have never had a black president; we had a half-black president. We do not have a black vice-president today; we have a half-black vice-president. The left don't really like black people at all.

Now all these commercials showing half-black children in mixed-race couples really show just how much the left hates black people and black children. A back child hasn't got a chance in the commercial acting business today; it's all going to half-black children. More racism on the left. Only those blacks with at least a bit of white in them are acceptable.

As they have since LBJ instituted the Great Society, the left continues to show their contempt for black families with these new "woke" commercials. Someone needs to tell the woke that it's OK to be black.

I'm watching all these commercials with mixed race parents - and of course I'm not supposed to even notice that it's so. These commercials are just more examples of racism on the left.

Keep in mind, we have never had a black president; we had a half-black president. We do not have a black vice-president today; we have a half-black vice-president. The left don't really like black people at all.

Have you ever thought it's a simple enough reality that the sum of a racial mix is better than the individual parts.

That's why whites feared miscegenation so much. They knew the results would have dominating appeal.

Now all these commercials showing half-black children in mixed-race couples really show just how much the left hates black people and black children. A back child hasn't got a chance in the commercial acting business today; it's all going to half-black children. More racism on the left. Only those blacks with at least a bit of white in them are acceptable.

As they have since LBJ instituted the Great Society, the left continues to show their contempt for black families with these new "woke" commercials. Someone needs to tell the woke that it's OK to be black.

My sympathies for your pain.

Keep in mind, we have never had a black president; we had a half-black president. We do not have a black vice-president today; we have a half-black vice-president.
Democrats still go by the one drop rule.

Even the Nazi jurists thought the U.S. Democrat party's one drop rule was too racist when they drafted the Nuremberg Blood & Soil laws that led to the holocaust.

I have been seeing the same thing. What is the purpose of these mixed race commercials?.Are they trying to subconsconsciously promote mixed race relationships?. I think a lot of Black Americans take offense to these mixed race commercials. Who is pushing these mixed race ads??!! Who are these white ad executives trying to brainwash.??

I have been seeing the same thing. What is the purpose of these mixed race commercials?.Are they trying to subconsconsciously promote mixed race relationships?. I think a lot of Black Americans take offense to these mixed race commercials. Who is pushing these mixed race ads??!! Who are these white ad executives trying to brainwash.??
Offense? No. Reject the obvious pandering? Absolutely.

Democrats still go by the one drop rule.

Even the Nazi jurists thought the U.S. Democrat party's one drop rule was too racist when they drafted the Nuremberg Blood & Soil laws that led to the holocaust.
Actually the Mischlings were judged by whether or not they adhered to or married into the jewish faith. And only those grandfathered before 1935 were allowed german citizenship.

Bet you miss the 50s when they would have not dared show a mixed race couple in a commercial.

Have you ever thought it's a simple enough reality that the sum of a racial mix is better than the individual parts.

That's why whites feared miscegenation so much. They knew the results would have dominating appeal.
Hybrid vigor.

There are black people in commercials. You prefer all black all the time?

... I think a lot of Black Americans take offense to these mixed race commercials. ....
Let's see, there's YOU and then.......that's about it.
No Mr. miscengnation lover Unkotare , not just me. Many blacks don't approve of this type of brainwashing by white advertisers.
You disapprove of mixed races?
We feel that there has been enough mixing. We got a smorgahsboard race as it is right now.

Forum List

Back