Racist Trannies Attack Ben Carson

This is outrageous. There is no excuse for this kind of racist hatred against a courageous world renowned surgeon. These drama queens can't be allowed to use their mental illness to destroy good people that have excelled.
Advocacy group slams Ben Carson over reported slur of trans people

What racist hatred?

You conservative twats, any excuse to throw out the race card.

Really? Was it conservatives that tossed acid on themselves, and claimed to be attacked by MAGA hat people, at 2 AM in Chicago, during a polar vortex?

Any excuse? We come up with any excuse? Is that a joke?

What does this have to do with the Carson story, freak? Stay in the lane.

It has to do with your post... which is why I replied to your post... if my post was out of the lane, then yours was too, because that's what I was responding to.

So maybe you should practice what you preach, before preaching.

I fail to see me pointing out that there was no racism by the group that protested Carson has to do with your post. Please stay on topic.

If the standard is that you can't make a claim of racism without evidence.... Jessie Smollett, defended by the majority of the entire left-wing, proves that claim wrong.

Whether there is racism or not, doesn't matter... that's the standard set by the left wing.

You have nothing to complain about, as long as you defend dozens of other people who have made up fake racism, and been defended by the left.

This is outrageous. There is no excuse for this kind of racist hatred against a courageous world renowned surgeon. These drama queens can't be allowed to use their mental illness to destroy good people that have excelled.

What's the slur?

I think they mean "big, hairy men", which begs the question: are they saying that all trangendered "women" are short and hairless, and have been their entire adult lives? Because I'm dubious. And if there ARE some "big, hairy men" who transition to "female", then it's not a slur.

Please not another gateway pundit??
Has Ben still got the 6' pic of Christ in his image in his living room?

Every room and several in his office.

What racist hatred?

You conservative twats, any excuse to throw out the race card.

Really? Was it conservatives that tossed acid on themselves, and claimed to be attacked by MAGA hat people, at 2 AM in Chicago, during a polar vortex?

It has to do with your post... which is why I replied to your post... if my post was out of the lane, then yours was too, because that's what I was responding to.

I fail to see me pointing out that there was no racism by the group that protested Carson has to do with your post. Please stay on topic.

If the standard is that you can't make a claim of racism without evidence.... Jessie Smollett, defended by the majority of the entire left-wing, proves that claim wrong.

Whether there is racism or not, doesn't matter... that's the standard set by the left wing.

You have nothing to complain about, as long as you defend dozens of other people who have made up fake racism, and been defended by the left.

No, Smollett claimed he was called names, turns out he lied. Unfortunately there are people in this world who are willing to lie for attention.

That is completely different than claiming racism in a story that makes no mention of it.

Either way, has nothing to do with the OP, are you purposefully attempting to change the subject?

What's the slur?
Carson is black. An attack on a black man is racist.

Nope.

Where were you during the Obama Administration, where every criticism of him was dismissed as "They're just racists who don't like having a black President"?

What's the slur?

Nope.

Where were you during the Obama Administration, where every criticism of him was dismissed as "They're just racists who don't like having a black President"?

Every criticism? Why do people make over reaching claims like this?

What's the slur?

Nope.

Non Racist.

What's the slur?

Nope.

No, it was literally every criticism. Literally.

You didn't notice, I wager, because you never criticized Obama. Those of us who dared to question what Obama did, yes absolute... every single time, we were accused of being racist.

In fact, I remember thinking back in 2014, that if the left-wing keeps doing this, they are going to reap a bad reaction in the next election. This was before I even knew Trump was going to run for office, and I predicted this backlash, and it happened exactly as I thought it would.

Left-wingers got Trump elected, more than anyone else.

I agree with you that they're delusional whiners, but I missed where they were being racist.
Carson is black.

He's also wearing pants, but they didn't actually reference that any more than they did his race, so I'm thinking neither fact is related to this.

(Yes, I do know what you're getting at here, but my brain functions too well to handle left-think even for purposes of satire.)

No, Smollett claimed he was called names, turns out he lied. Unfortunately there are people in this world who are willing to lie for attention.

That is completely different than claiming racism in a story that makes no mention of it.

Either way, has nothing to do with the OP, are you purposefully attempting to change the subject?

I believe he's saying that you leftists defended Smollett by calling anyone who questioned his truthfulness a "racist" who only disbelieved him because he was black.

What's the slur?

Nope.

In this case, because it's true. I defy you to find me any criticism leveled at Obama during his term which was not met with cries of "Racism!"

Make pretend sex switches and gender du jour are for the mentally ill and catering to them furthers the mental illness.

What's the slur?

Nope.

In this case, because it's true. I defy you to find me any criticism leveled at Obama during his term which was not met with cries of "Racism!"
We all know that any racial referencing of a negative nature, except against whites, is racist. Thats because liberals cannot correct, and therefore condone, the behavior that is identified.

What's the slur?

Nope.

You didn't notice, I wager, because you never criticized Obama. Those of us who dared to question what Obama did, yes absolute... every single time, we were accused of being racist.

In fact, I remember thinking back in 2014, that if the left-wing keeps doing this, they are going to reap a bad reaction in the next election. This was before I even knew Trump was going to run for office, and I predicted this backlash, and it happened exactly as I thought it would.

I distinctly remember during the entire Obama administration, thinking how racist it was of LEFTISTS to reduce his entirety down to just his color, and act as though he wasn't a real, complex person who could be viewed on the basis of his actions and ideas, like any white person could.

Nope.

I distinctly remember during the entire Obama administration, thinking how racist it was of LEFTISTS to reduce his entirety down to just his color, and act as though he wasn't a real, complex person who could be viewed on the basis of his actions and ideas, like any white person could.

Yeah, I had exactly the same thought. In fact, I remember thinking that even recently when there was a massive complaint about Bernie and Biden, because they were too white.

How pathetic is it, that even those in your own party are attacked, not on the basis of their beliefs but exclusively over their skin color?

I would presume that these people have similar ideology or policy beliefs as Biden and Bernie... but none of that matters because they are too white?

Doesn't that make left-wingers the very definition of racists?

What's the slur?

Nope.

Nope.

I thought Obama was weak on healthcare and if Pelosi wasn't there probably would have given up. He was late on gay marriage. His tax policies didn't' go far enough, he didn't fix our immigration policies and wasn't too thrilled with some of his foreign policy.

That reaction had more to do with Clinton than Obama. Obama is still relatively popular, at least considering the blob of shit that followed him.

Barack Obama popularity & fame | YouGov

Doesn't change the fact that the guy who used a slur in his OP is falsely claiming that Carson was protested against because of racism.

I believe he's saying that you leftists defended Smollett by calling anyone who questioned his truthfulness a "racist" who only disbelieved him because he was black.

I don't know anyone who believes Smollett.

What's the slur?

Nope.

I've already provided my own criticism of Obama in this thread.

Forum List

Back