Racist Trannies Attack Ben Carson

I don't care what "The Human Rights Campaign" has to say about anything.

All of the children starving to death because of the expense to do these operations and keeping the person the same way after with medications and treatments. Those poor kids who go to bed hungry every night....

This is outrageous. There is no excuse for this kind of racist hatred against a courageous world renowned surgeon. These drama queens can't be allowed to use their mental illness to destroy good people that have excelled.
Advocacy group slams Ben Carson over reported slur of trans people
Please not another gateway pundit??
Has Ben still got the 6' pic of Christ in his image in his living room?
What if he does? Last time I checked, the first amendment was still part of the Constitution.

This is outrageous. There is no excuse for this kind of racist hatred against a courageous world renowned surgeon. These drama queens can't be allowed to use their mental illness to destroy good people that have excelled.
Please not another gateway pundit??
Has Ben still got the 6' pic of Christ in his image in his living room?
What if he does? Last time I checked, the first amendment was still part of the Constitution.

Gotcha', you will no longer be critical of anyone unless they break the law. Good luck.

What racist hatred?

You conservative twats, any excuse to throw out the race card.

Really? Was it conservatives that tossed acid on themselves, and claimed to be attacked by MAGA hat people, at 2 AM in Chicago, during a polar vortex?

Any excuse? We come up with any excuse? Is that a joke?

What racist hatred?

Really? Was it conservatives that tossed acid on themselves, and claimed to be attacked by MAGA hat people, at 2 AM in Chicago, during a polar vortex?

What does this have to do with the Carson story, freak? Stay in the lane.

What racist hatred?

It has to do with your post... which is why I replied to your post... if my post was out of the lane, then yours was too, because that's what I was responding to.

So maybe you should practice what you preach, before preaching.

What racist hatred?

It has to do with your post... which is why I replied to your post... if my post was out of the lane, then yours was too, because that's what I was responding to.

he loves irony

David was responding to a Washington Post report Thursday that Carson had expressed concern about “big, hairy men” trying to use women’s bathrooms.

I can't understand it.

Frankhd.jpg

I hear Meatloaf (Eddie) ran out at first glance too.

God forbid that a brilliant accomplished neurosurgeon would say anything critical about mentally ill perverted filth in our society. He must be destroyed.

What racist hatred?

I fail to see me pointing out that there was no racism by the group that protested Carson has to do with your post. Please stay on topic.

Forum List

Back