Racist Trannies Attack Ben Carson

Carson is black. An attack on a black man is racist.

Nope.

Where were you during the Obama Administration, where every criticism of him was dismissed as "They're just racists who don't like having a black President"?

Every criticism? Why do people make over reaching claims like this?

No, it was literally every criticism. Literally.

Nope.

You didn't notice, I wager, because you never criticized Obama. Those of us who dared to question what Obama did, yes absolute... every single time, we were accused of being racist.

I thought Obama was weak on healthcare and if Pelosi wasn't there probably would have given up. He was late on gay marriage. His tax policies didn't' go far enough, he didn't fix our immigration policies and wasn't too thrilled with some of his foreign policy.

In fact, I remember thinking back in 2014, that if the left-wing keeps doing this, they are going to reap a bad reaction in the next election. This was before I even knew Trump was going to run for office, and I predicted this backlash, and it happened exactly as I thought it would.

Left-wingers got Trump elected, more than anyone else.

That reaction had more to do with Clinton than Obama. Obama is still relatively popular, at least considering the blob of shit that followed him.

Barack Obama popularity & fame | YouGov

Doesn't change the fact that the guy who used a slur in his OP is falsely claiming that Carson was protested against because of racism.

Couple of things here:

1) You can "nope" until your fishy little face turns blue. Just because you deny something does not make it untrue, and does not make you someone who has said something worth saying.

2) No one fucking asked you for your opinion of Obama's administration, and now that you have felt the need to pathetically grasp for attention by telling us anyway, we still don't care, and it's still irrelevant to the point, which is that criticisms of him were uniformly met with "You're a racist!" Hell, there were articles written far and wide commenting on the phenomenon. It's not like it wasn't noticeable.

But, of course, you're a leftist zombie who thinks reality is created by just making an assertion.

This is outrageous. There is no excuse for this kind of racist hatred against a courageous world renowned surgeon. These drama queens can't be allowed to use their mental illness to destroy good people that have excelled.
Advocacy group slams Ben Carson over reported slur of trans people

What racist hatred?

You conservative twats, any excuse to throw out the race card.

Triggered snowflake. LMAO.

^Uh-oh, everyone drink.

Where were you during the Obama Administration, where every criticism of him was dismissed as "They're just racists who don't like having a black President"?

Nope.

You didn't notice, I wager, because you never criticized Obama. Those of us who dared to question what Obama did, yes absolute... every single time, we were accused of being racist.

I thought Obama was weak on healthcare and if Pelosi wasn't there probably would have given up. He was late on gay marriage. His tax policies didn't' go far enough, he didn't fix our immigration policies and wasn't too thrilled with some of his foreign policy.

In fact, I remember thinking back in 2014, that if the left-wing keeps doing this, they are going to reap a bad reaction in the next election. This was before I even knew Trump was going to run for office, and I predicted this backlash, and it happened exactly as I thought it would.

That reaction had more to do with Clinton than Obama. Obama is still relatively popular, at least considering the blob of shit that followed him.

Doesn't change the fact that the guy who used a slur in his OP is falsely claiming that Carson was protested against because of racism.

Couple of things here:

1) You can "nope" until your fishy little face turns blue. Just because you deny something does not make it untrue, and does not make you someone who has said something worth saying.

You think every attack on a black man is racist? That's what I said nope to, genius.

2) No one fucking asked you for your opinion of Obama's administration, and now that you have felt the need to pathetically grasp for attention by telling us anyway, we still don't care, and it's still irrelevant to the point, which is that criticisms of him were uniformly met with "You're a racist!" Hell, there were articles written far and wide commenting on the phenomenon. It's not like it wasn't noticeable.

No, there was plenty to be critical of Obama about. The fact that many who did called him things like the 'magic negro' and when you do that every other criticism of him by that person is a tad tainted at this point. That you confuse racists criticizing Obama as everyone criticizing Obama is your problem.

On this board racism thrives, if you want to defend that then be my guest.

But, of course, you're a leftist zombie who thinks reality is created by just making an assertion.

Yes, I asserted that criticizing a black man is not the definition of racism. Apparently you think different.

This is outrageous. There is no excuse for this kind of racist hatred against a courageous world renowned surgeon. These drama queens can't be allowed to use their mental illness to destroy good people that have excelled.

What's the slur?

Nope.

Bingo.

Please not another gateway pundit??
Has Ben still got the 6' pic of Christ in his image in his living room?

Every room and several in his office.
So? If he does, that's his Constitutional RIGHT. Nazi.

It has to do with your post... which is why I replied to your post... if my post was out of the lane, then yours was too, because that's what I was responding to.

So maybe you should practice what you preach, before preaching.

I fail to see me pointing out that there was no racism by the group that protested Carson has to do with your post. Please stay on topic.

If the standard is that you can't make a claim of racism without evidence.... Jessie Smollett, defended by the majority of the entire left-wing, proves that claim wrong.

Whether there is racism or not, doesn't matter... that's the standard set by the left wing.

You have nothing to complain about, as long as you defend dozens of other people who have made up fake racism, and been defended by the left.

No, Smollett claimed he was called names, turns out he lied. Unfortunately there are people in this world who are willing to lie for attention.

That is completely different than claiming racism in a story that makes no mention of it.

Either way, has nothing to do with the OP, are you purposefully attempting to change the subject?

I believe he's saying that you leftists defended Smollett by calling anyone who questioned his truthfulness a "racist" who only disbelieved him because he was black.

I don't know anyone who believes Smollett.

Yeah, NOW. We're talking about then. I know you're a leftist and by definition pig-stupid, but you should have some concept of the passage of time.

Nope.

In this case, because it's true. I defy you to find me any criticism leveled at Obama during his term which was not met with cries of "Racism!"

I've already provided my own criticism of Obama in this thread.

That whooshing noise is the entire meaning of this conversation sailing over your pointy little head.

Nope.

Couple of things here:

You think every attack on a black man is racist? That's what I said nope to, genius.

No, there was plenty to be critical of Obama about. The fact that many who did called him things like the 'magic negro' and when you do that every other criticism of him by that person is a tad tainted at this point. That you confuse racists criticizing Obama as everyone criticizing Obama is your problem.

Yes, I asserted that criticizing a black man is not the definition of racism. Apparently you think different.

You think I said that every attack on a black man is racist? Your pretense of human intelligence is what the universe says nope to, not-anywhere-near-genius.

Continue talking to you as though you're a sentient life-form? That's what I say nope to.

I fail to see me pointing out that there was no racism by the group that protested Carson has to do with your post. Please stay on topic.

If the standard is that you can't make a claim of racism without evidence.... Jessie Smollett, defended by the majority of the entire left-wing, proves that claim wrong.

Whether there is racism or not, doesn't matter... that's the standard set by the left wing.

You have nothing to complain about, as long as you defend dozens of other people who have made up fake racism, and been defended by the left.

No, Smollett claimed he was called names, turns out he lied. Unfortunately there are people in this world who are willing to lie for attention.

That is completely different than claiming racism in a story that makes no mention of it.

Either way, has nothing to do with the OP, are you purposefully attempting to change the subject?

I believe he's saying that you leftists defended Smollett by calling anyone who questioned his truthfulness a "racist" who only disbelieved him because he was black.

I don't know anyone who believes Smollett.

Yeah, NOW. We're talking about then. I know you're a leftist and by definition pig-stupid, but you should have some concept of the passage of time.

What did it take, about a week before his story crumbled?

In this case, because it's true. I defy you to find me any criticism leveled at Obama during his term which was not met with cries of "Racism!"

I've already provided my own criticism of Obama in this thread.

That whooshing noise is the entire meaning of this conversation sailing over your pointy little head.

There has been criticism about Obama, I gave mine as an example of not being racist.

But when followers of people who call him the 'magic negro' or watchers of a news station that call an innocent fist bump a 'terrorist fist bump' or that believe Obama wasn't even born in this country criticize the president for doing things like wearing a tan suit even though past presidents have it becomes suspicious.

Nope.

Couple of things here:

You think I said that every attack on a black man is racist? Your pretense of human intelligence is what the universe says nope to, not-anywhere-near-genius.

I stated "nope" that every attack on a black man was racist and you took issue with it. I have no idea why.

Continue talking to you as though you're a sentient life-form? That's what I say nope to.

Neat. Maybe not disagree with me when it appears you don't just for the sake of arguing.

Nope.

Nope.

Yup.

Right, so you were only complaining he didn't go far enough in his insanity, not that he was pursing the wrong course of action.

If you had been saying you disagreed with anything he did, you would have been accused endlessly of being racist. I know this, because I was. Constantly too. "I don't think Obama's socializing more of our health care is a good idea"
Left-winger "That's because you are racists!".

That is exactly how conversations went. You can deny it, and you are allowed to be wrong... but you will still be wrong on this. I lived it.

Yeah..... relatively popular with people who respond to polls. Remember, it was those same polls that said it was going to be a land slide for Hillary. It's "shocking" how many of the same people who claim Obama is still popular.... were the same people who said Trump didn't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Nope.

Couple of things here:

Nice foul mouth.
Got kids to indoctrinate?
Trump u?

Nope.

Yup.

Right, so you were only complaining he didn't go far enough in his insanity, not that he was pursing the wrong course of action.

If you had been saying you disagreed with anything he did, you would have been accused endlessly of being racist. I know this, because I was. Constantly too. "I don't think Obama's socializing more of our health care is a good idea"
Left-winger "That's because you are racists!"

Sure, buddy, whatever you say. Probably one of those fools who thought Obama didn't properly prove his citizenship and then wonder why people are calling you a racist.

Yeah..... relatively popular with people who respond to polls. Remember, it was those same polls that said it was going to be a land slide for Hillary. It's "shocking" how many of the same people who claim Obama is still popular.... were the same people who said Trump didn't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Nope, the polls did not predict a Clinton landslide. They predicted on average she would win the popular vote by about 2-4%. But, you don't know the difference between a poll and a prediction model. I only ask that you learn the difference before responding to me.

Dr Ben Carson is brilliant and I absolutely agree with him!:113:

This is common sense and I applaud him!!

Nope.

Yup.

Left-winger "That's because you are racists!"

Sure, buddy, whatever you say. Probably one of those fools who thought Obama didn't properly prove his citizenship and then wonder why people are calling you a racist.

Nope, the polls did not predict a Clinton landslide. They predicted on average she would win the popular vote by about 2-4%. But, you don't know the difference between a poll and a prediction model. I only ask that you learn the difference before responding to me.

2020 polling: A trip down short-term memory lane

Also in December 2015, an NBC/Wall Street Journal survey determined “Clinton would smash Trump 50-40 percent.” Rubio beat Clinton 48-45 percent. A Fox News survey said Clinton would thump Trump 49-38 percent, and Rubio would beat Clinton 45-43 percent.​

One of many such polls.

"we need to do what needs to be done" - Eloquent Ben Carson

"do the right thing" - Marvelous Mike Huckabee

Sep222019
Ben Carson Makes WaPo SJWs Clutch Their Pearls
Hats off to Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson for making the social engineers at the Washington Post gasp and clutch their pearls:

Carson expressed concern about “big, hairy men” trying to infiltrate women’s homeless shelters during an internal meeting, according to three people present who interpreted the remarks as an attack on transgender women.

Everyone knows this, but it still bears repeating, lest social engineers succeed in warping our conception of reality. A “transgender woman” is a man.

While visiting HUD’s San Francisco office this week, Carson also lamented that society no longer seemed to know the difference between men and women, two of the agency staffers said.

Wow, in San Franfreakshow no less. That’s like questioning Islam in Mecca.

Carson’s remarks visibly shocked and upset many of the roughly 50 HUD staffers who attended Tuesday’s meeting, and prompted at least one woman to walk out in protest, the staffers said.

Whether the woman is a woman or a “transgender woman” is unclear; leftist propaganda outlets obscure the stark difference to the best of their ability.

Carson has a history of making dismissive comments about transgender people. While running for president, he referred to transgender people as “abnormal” and said they should not be in the military. As HUD Secretary, he weakened Obama-era protections for transgender people, saying he believes in equal rights, not “special rights.”

WaPo genuinely wants us to believe that it is not abnormal for men to pretend to be women. Corporal Klinger will never get his Section 8 if it’s up to the media.

Wayne Dupree responds:

Thank God someone is finally standing up for the plight of abused women in America, who have been totally mistreated by the Democratic party. What kind of a country forces women to share bathrooms or homeless shelters with big, burly, men?

Democrats want to take away the equalizers that allow women to defend themselves against larger, stronger male attackers. You can’t expect them to protect women in shelters from male sexual deviants.

Even 10 years ago, would anyone have found it controversial that Carson wants to allow women’s shelters to exclude men, even if they say they “identify” as women? What kind of perverted lunacy will we be subjected to 10 years down the road if more of us don’t start pushing back?

On a tip from Kate P
:113::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back