Racist Shoots Black Guy (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Video of an armed robbery at a Fort Lauderdale store that ended with a worker who was shot in the face turning the tables and opening fire on the gunman was released Thursday.

Fort Lauderdale Police said the suspect, 30-year-old Curtis Sanders, walked into the market wearing a mask and demanded money from the clerk. When the worker grabbed a firearm, Sanders shot him in the face, police said.

The worker returned fire, hitting Sanders multiple times. Sanders fled the scene but was found a short time later and taken to the hospital to be treated for his injuries.

The clerk was grazed in the face. Sanders was later charged with robbery with a firearm, attempted felony murder and possesion of a weapon by a convicted felon.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

So what is your point? The robber would have done the same thing to a Black clerk. Nothing to see here folks, Tank is just trying to justify his racism with visuals that have nothing to do with race.

• Banned
So what is your point? The robber would have done the same thing to a Black clerk.
The black guy would have shot a white, black ,Asian Hispanic, woman, man, child clerk, blacks don't give a fuck they will shoot anyone even a baby, but the white guy is still a racist

So what is your point? The robber would have done the same thing to a Black clerk. Nothing to see here folks, Tank is just trying to justify his racism with visuals that have nothing to do with race.
Why is it when something happens to a black person it is always about race but if it happens to a white person it is never about race? Isn't that racist?

Even when you are told that cops shoot more whites than blacks you still believe that every time a black is shot the cops are racist. It is most perplexing.

The black guy would have shot a white, black ,Asian Hispanic, woman, man, child clerk, blacks don't give a fuck they will shoot anyone even a baby, but the white guy is still a racist
You need to turn off the TV, put on a pair of trousers, and go outside to see the real world. You'll walk past hundreds and thousands of black men ........ who won't even look at you.

• Banned
You need to turn off the TV, put on a pair of trousers, and go outside to see the real world. You'll walk past hundreds and thousands of black men ........ who won't even look at you.
I worked for 17 years for DWP in South Central Los Angeles. I was even there for the riots. Where is this place that you walk past hundreds and thousands of black men?

I worked for 17 years for DWP in South Central Los Angeles. I was even there for the riots. Where is this place that you walk past hundreds and thousands of black men?

Every day all over america, sounds like you didn't learn much.

Video of an armed robbery at a Fort Lauderdale store that ended with a worker who was shot in the face turning the tables and opening fire on the gunman was released Thursday.

Fort Lauderdale Police said the suspect, 30-year-old Curtis Sanders, walked into the market wearing a mask and demanded money from the clerk. When the worker grabbed a firearm, Sanders shot him in the face, police said.

The worker returned fire, hitting Sanders multiple times. Sanders fled the scene but was found a short time later and taken to the hospital to be treated for his injuries.

The clerk was grazed in the face. Sanders was later charged with robbery with a firearm, attempted felony murder and possesion of a weapon by a convicted felon.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
I hope your colored boy dies.

Every day all over america, sounds like you didn't learn much.
I learned if you are around thousands of black men there is going to be lots of crime.

What have you learned?

It's reality buddy,

Name a place where there are thousands of black men and not alot of crime

Why is it when something happens to a black person it is always about race but if it happens to a white person it is never about race? Isn't that racist?
WHEN A KNOWN racist like TANK posts something about a Black person it IS about race. Care to dispute that?

So what is your point? The robber would have done the same thing to a Black clerk.

Criminals of any race. including White, Asian, Hispanic, woman, child, clerk don't give a fuck and will shoot anyone including even a baby but you want us to believe that any Black ( not just Black criminals) will do that. You are a fucking racist idiot.

Even when you are told that cops shoot more whites than blacks you still believe that every time a black is shot the cops are racist. It is most perplexing.
well I guess you haven't noticed that cops shoot more UNARMED Blacks then they shoot UNARMED whites. Big difference…probably because cops are usually ducking bullets when they have to shoot a White person.

No, I guess not, The (DWP) Department of Wimp Pussies doesn't have too many Black guys around.

well I guess you haven't noticed that cops shoot more UNARMED Blacks then they shoot UNARMED whites. Big difference…probably because cops are usually ducking bullets when they have to shoot a White person.
incorrect.

Forum List

Back