Racist Law and Order

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I dont know what the figures are like in the land of the free but over here black folk are more likely to be stopped by the police than white folks.
So it would naturally follow that blacks get charged with more crimes than white folks.

Tends to call in to question the value of the stats on this.

I dont know what the figures are like in the land of the free but over here black folk are more likely to be stopped by the police than white folks.
So it would naturally follow that blacks get charged with more crimes than white folks.

There ain't nothing free over here brother. I believe blacks get stopped 4 times more than whites on average. In the town I live in, it's 7 times more. The American racist white is too lazy to consider racism as a factor in the criminal justice system. Because they don't have to think.

There ain't nothing free over here brother. I believe blacks get stopped 4 times more than whites on average. In the town I live in, it's 7 times more. The American racist white is too lazy to consider racism as a factor in the criminal justice system. Because they don't have to think.
I am not a cop, dumb ass. What is it that you propose "whites" do? They are victims of "fishing" as well. The police work for the corporation that hired them and their job is to raise revenue.

Tommy Taint, how many third world muslims get hassled in those " no go zones"?

I am not a cop, dumb ass. What is it that you propose "whites" do? They are victims of "fishing" as well. The police work for the corporation that hired them and their job is to raise revenue.
If we are getting stopped 4 times more than whites, you are not experiencing the same thing.

If we are getting stopped 4 times more than whites, you are not experiencing the same thing.
Prove it and you didn't answer MY question as to what you expect white Americans to do. You have bitching and the moaning down "pat" but you suck at conveying solutions.

you know so little that you would be better off learning than attempting to PREACH

What's the crime percentage by race?

Human beings doing guilty things are frequently stopped by the police in America. The police do not look at the color, they look at the event that just took place, and who's running from the scene to escape justice and squealing inanities like a banshee.

Last edited:
ap_sandra_bland_jail_death_jc_150717_4x3t_992.jpg

I got high, then right in front of a cop I blew through a stop sign, took a right turn without using my turn signal, 'cause turn signals and stop signs are be wayciss, and den I started speeding. And dere's no possible explanation for why I got pulled over, except that da pig be wayciss and I be black. I dindu nuttin'.

Derp.. derp, duh.

Over here? In Wales?

The reason they get charged with more crimes is because they commit a disproportionately higher number of crimes.

Occam's razor: The simplest explanation is most likely the right one.

The first question might be how you get to claim that "over here black folk are more likely to be stopped by the police than white folks.", without presenting anything to back that up.

Tends to call in to question the value of this.

The stats are fine. It's how they get reported and interpreted. Occam's Razor actually says "it would naturally follow that blacks get charged with more crimes than white folks."
But haters gonna hate.

IF blacks get stopped 4 or 7 (or whatever other numbers you may come up with) more than whites, it's because they DID SOMETHING to bring that about (and it wasn't being born black). Cops have better things to do than go around stopping people for no reason.

Victimhood Gone Wild.

IF blacks get stopped 4 or 7 (or whatever other numbers you may come up with) more than whites, it's because they DID SOMETHING to bring that about (and it wasn't being born black). Cops have better things to do than go around stopping people for no reason.
Yes, quotas and folks remaining black after birth seem likely contenders.

Forum List

Back