Racist Law and Order

If you get stopped and searched you are 100% more likely to be charged with an offence than the guy who isnt stopped and searched.
Even trumpers can grasp that logic.
And that will inevitably lead to skewed stats.
Ferguson was a great example of an out of control police department.

I dont know what the figures are like in the land of the free but over here black folk are more likely to be stopped by the police than white folks.
So it would naturally follow that blacks get charged with more crimes than white folks.

Tends to call in to question the value of the stats on this.
/——/ And in South Africa, Blacks are stopped more often, but in Iceland it’s only Whites who are pulled over. Go figure.

More recent:

I can speak only for myself. When I am driving, I focus much more on the other cars than I do the people driving them. So if a red truck passes me at 90 miles per hour, I will say that the red truck is speeding. The observation of who is driving the truck, if made at all, usually comes after determining that the truck is speeding.

I dont know what the figures are like in the land of the free but over here black folk are more likely to be stopped by the police than white folks.
So it would naturally follow that blacks get charged with more crimes than white folks.

There ain't nothing free over here brother. I believe blacks get stopped 4 times more than whites on average. In the town I live in, it's 7 times more. The American racist white is too lazy to consider racism as a factor in the criminal justice system. Because they don't have to think.
I am not a cop, dumb ass. What is it that you propose "whites" do? They are victims of "fishing" as well. The police work for the corporation that hired them and their job is to raise revenue.
If we are getting stopped 4 times more than whites, you are not experiencing the same thing.
use turn signals idiot.

Although it was presented by a dubious source (CNN) the linked study finds that Black drivers are 20% more likely to be stopped than "white" drivers. Far from the 4X and 7X claimed above. "1.2 times as often!" is not very dramatic in the overall scheme of things, is it?

And although "profiling" has become a race-tainted expression in our current culture, there can be no doubt that police are quite legitimately pulling over the occasional car because it is doing the things that indicate probable criminal activity...driving slowly past street corners that are hubs of prostitution and/or drug trafficking. This would explain the 1.2X more than adequately.

Rest assured that any time a police officer stops an innocent Black driver who was literally doing nothing wrong - it only happens in the imaginations of Black Yoots - it will be front page news in the NYT...1619 Project and all that.

With today's ubiquitous window tinting, the officer seldom knows what the driver looks like until the window is rolled down at the actual traffic stop.

"Stopped and searched" means you're driving a motor vehicle, Tommy. Get it straight. Walking? No exceptions!

There ain't nothing free over here brother. I believe blacks get stopped 4 times more than whites on average. In the town I live in, it's 7 times more. The American racist white is too lazy to consider racism as a factor in the criminal justice system. Because they don't have to think.
Human beings doing guilty things are frequently stopped by the police in America. The police do not look at the color, they look at the event that just took place, and who's running from the scene to escape justice and squealing inanities like a banshee.
Bullshit. It's not against the law to drive under the speed limit when you have a drivers license.

The first question might be how you get to claim that "over here black folk are more likely to be stopped by the police than white folks.", without presenting anything to back that up.

Tends to call in to question the value of this.
begquestion.jpg

All the stats left tards site on this subject are always bullshit.

All you need to do is look at crime rates amongst specific racial demographics to see why they get "racially profiled".

Last edited:
CNN counts now?

As expected a white person is going to try dismissing what a black person says. And it's funny how this person does it when I am a a member of a task force that studies police stops by race in this town and the data showed that cops stopped blacks 7 times more than they did whites.

• A New York Times examination after the death of George Floyd found that while black people make up 19 percent of the Minneapolis population and 9 percent of its police, they were on the receiving end of 58 percent of the city’s police use-of-force incidents.
  • A massive study published in May 2020 of 95 million traffic stops by 56 police agencies between 2011 and 2018 found that while black people were much more likely to be pulled over than whites, the disparity lessens at night, when police are less able to distinguish the race of the driver. The study also found that blacks were more likely to be searched after a stop, though whites were more likely to be found with illicit drugs. The darker the sky, the less pronounced the disparity between white and black motorists. The study also found that in states that had legalized marijuana, the racial disparity narrowed but was still significant.
  • An August 2019 study published by the National Academy of Sciences based on police-shooting databases found that between 2013 and 2018, black men were about 2.5 times more likely than white men to be killed by police, and that black men have a 1-in-1,000 chance of dying at the hands of police. Black women were 1.4 more times likely to be killed than white women. Latino men were 1.3 to 1.4 times more likely to be killed than white men. Latino women were between 12 percent and 23 percent less likely to be killed than white women.
  • A 2019 study of 11,000 police stops over about four weeks in the District found that while black people make up 46 percent of the city’s population, they accounted for 70 percent of police stops, and 86 percent of stops that didn’t involve traffic enforcement.
  • An October 2019 report in the Los Angeles Times found that during traffic stops, “24% of black drivers and passengers were searched, compared with 16% of Latinos and 5% of whites.” The same study also found that police were slightly more likely to find drugs, weapons or other contraband among whites.
  • A 2019 study of police stops in Cincinnati found that black motorists were 30 percent more likely to be pulled over than white motorists. Black motorists also comprised 76 percent of arrests following a traffic stop despite making up 43 percent of the city’s population. It’s worth noting, again, that multiple studies have shown that searches of white motorists are slightly more likely to turn up contraband than searches of black motorists.
  • A 2020 report by the Austin Office of Police Oversight, Office of Innovation and Equity Office found that blacks and Latinos were more likely than whites to be stopped, searched and arrested despite similar “hit rates” for illicit drugs among those groups.
  • Another study found that in surrounding Travis County, Tex., blacks comprised about 30 percent of police arrests for possession of less than a gram of an illicit drug from 2017 to 2018, despite making up only 9 percent of the county’s population, and that surveys consistently show that blacks and whites use illegal drugs at about the same rate.
  • A 2019 study of the Columbus, Ohio, police department found that while black people make up 28 percent of the city’s population, about half of the use-of-force incidents by city police were against black residents.
  • A 2019 study of policing in Charleston, S.C., found that 61 percent of use-of-force incidents were against black people, who make up about 22 percent of the city’s population. The study did find that the level of force used did not significantly vary by race. White officers were more likely to be involved in a use-of-force incident than black officers. Black people also filed 63 percent of complaints against police. The study also found that black motorists were pulled over at a higher rate than would be predicted based on their involvement in traffic accidents.
  • A 2019 study in Portland, Ore., found that black motorists and pedestrians were much more likely to be stopped, receive tickets and be arrested for drug possession than white pedestrians and motorists.
  • A 2019 survey of traffic tickets in Indianapolis and its suburbs found that in the city, black drivers received 1.5 tickets for every white driver. In the suburban town of Fishers, the disparity grew to 4.5 tickets, and in the wealthy suburb of Carmel, black motorists received 18 tickets for every ticket issued to a white motorist.
  • A 2020 study commissioned by the Charlottesville city council found significant racial disparities in the city and surrounding county’s criminal justice systems in five key areas: “seriousness of charges brought, the number of companion charges, bail-bond release decisions, the length of stay awaiting trial, and guilty outcomes.” In the city, black men were 8.5 percent of the population, but comprised more than half the arrests. In the county, black men were 4.4 percent of the population, but comprised 37.6 percent of arrests.
  • A 2020 report on 1.8 million police stops by the eight largest law enforcement agencies in California found that blacks were stopped at a rate 2.5 times higher than the per capita rate of whites. The report also found that black people were far more likely to be stopped for “reasonable suspicion” (as opposed to actually breaking a law) and were three times more likely than any other group to be searched, even though searches of white people were more likely to turn up contraband.
  • A 2019 report in the Intercept found that blacks in South Bend, Ind., were 4.3 times more likely than whites to be arrested for marijuana possession.
  • A study of 542,000 traffic stops in Connecticut in 2017 found that the racial disparity in stops had narrowed from previous years. But it also found that blacks were more likely to be searched after stops for registration, license, seatbelt and cellphone violations. The study found that about 19 percent of searches of black motorists turned up contraband, vs. 29 percent of the searches of white motorists.
  • A study of police activity between 2012 and 2016 in Springfield, Mo., commissioned by the city’s police chief, found “substantial disparities in the rate at which African-Americans were stopped, and that the disparities increased, from 2012 to 2016 in Springfield. Some of this disparity is attributable to the fact that African-Americans are stopped for investigative purposes than would be predicted given their overall proportion of stops.” The report also found that “when African-Americans are stopped they are more likely to be searched and arrested than would be predicted given their proportion of stops and searches,” and that “it does not appear that the disparity in searches for African-Americans is attributable to a greater propensity to be in possession of contraband."
  • A 2019 report from Burlington, Vt., found that black drivers were slightly more likely than white drivers to be pulled over, but six times more likely to be searched. The report did find that the racial disparities were shrinking, and that since the legalization of marijuana, stops and searches of all drivers had dropped significantly.
  • In their book “Suspect Citizens,” Frank R. Baumgartner, Derek A. Epp and Kelsey Shoub reviewed 20 million traffic stops. In an interview with The Post, they shared what they found: “Blacks are almost twice as likely to be pulled over as whites — even though whites drive more on average,” “blacks are more likely to be searched following a stop,” and “just by getting in a car, a black driver has about twice the odds of being pulled over, and about four times the odds of being searched.” They found that blacks were more likely to be searched despite the fact they’re less likely to be found with contraband as a result of those searches.
  • In March of 2019, researchers compiled and analyzed data from more than 100 million traffic stops in the United States. What they found: Police were more likely to pull over black drivers. The researchers were able to confirm racial bias by measuring daytime stops against nighttime stops, when darkness would make it more difficult to ascertain a driver’s race. As with previous studies, they also found that black and Latino drivers are more likely to be searched for contraband — even though white drivers are consistently more likely to be found with contraband. They also found that legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington has caused fewer drivers to be searched during a stop, but that it did not alter the increased frequency with which black and Latino drivers are searched.
  • A 2014 telephone study of urban men found that “participants who reported more police contact also reported more trauma and anxiety symptoms, associations tied to how many stops they reported, the intrusiveness of the encounters, and their perceptions of police fairness,” and that “overall, the burden of police contact in each of these cities falls predominantly on young Black and Latino males.”
  • Though blacks make up just under 12 percent of the population in Texas, according to a database kept by the Texas Justice Initiative, they comprise 29 percent of deaths in police custody since 2005, and 27 percent of civilians shot by police officers. Hispanics were underrepresented in both categories.
  • A 2013 Justice Department study found that black and Latino drivers are more likely to be searched once they have been pulled over. About 2 percent of white motorists were searched, vs. 6 percent of black drivers and 7 percent of Latinos.
  • In 2015, the Charleston Post and Courier looked at incidents in which police stopped motorists but didn’t issue a citation. These are sometimes called “pretext stops,” because they suggest that the officer was profiling the motorist as a possible drug courier or suspected the motorist of other crimes. The paper found that after adjusting for population, blacks in nearly every part of the state were significantly more likely to be the subject of such stops.
  • A 2017 study of 4.5 million traffic stops by the 100 largest police departments in North Carolina found that blacks and Latinos were more likely to be searched than whites (5.4 percent, 4.1 percent and 3.1 percent, respectively), even though searches of white motorists were more likely than the others to turn up contraband (whites: 32 percent, blacks: 29 percent, Latinos: 19 percent).
  • According to the Justice Department, between 2012 and 2014, black people in Ferguson, Mo., accounted for 85 percent of vehicle stops, 90 percent of citations and 93 percent of arrests, despite comprising 67 percent of the population. Blacks were more than twice as likely as whites to be searched after traffic stops, even though they proved to be 26 percent less likely to be in possession of illegal drugs or weapons. Between 2011 and 2013, blacks also received 95 percent of jaywalking tickets and 94 percent of tickets for “failure to comply.” The Justice Department also found that the racial discrepancy for speeding tickets increased dramatically when researchers looked at tickets based on only an officer’s word vs. tickets based on objective evidence, such as vs. radar. Black people facing similar low-level charges as white people were 68 percent less likely to see those charges dismissed in court. More than 90 percent of the arrest warrants stemming from failure to pay/failure to appear were issued for black people.
  • These figures are similar to others throughout St. Louis County. For example, in the town of Florissant, 71 percent of the motorists pulled over by police in 2013 were black. Blacks make up 27 percent of the town at the time (they now make up 33 percent). Blacks were also twice as likely to be searched after a stop, even though white motorists were more likely to be found with contraband.
  • A study of “investigatory” traffic stops — that is, stops that did not result in a citation — by police in Kansas City found that blacks were 2.7 times more likely to be pulled over in an investigatory stop, and five times more likely to be searched.

All the stats libtards site on this subject are always bullshit.

All you need to look at is crime rates amongst specific racial demographics to see why they get "racially profiled".
That would mean whites should be the ones getting profiled.

The stats are fine. It's how they get reported and interpreted. Occam's Razor actually says "it would naturally follow that blacks get charged with more crimes than white folks."
But haters gonna hate.
Since haters have given me thumbs up on this post, I guess I'm gonna have to just go ahead and spoon feed the intended meaning: Given the significant majorities still enjoyed by whites, racism, and ample opportunity to apply one's racism in their daily work,
Occam's Razor actually says "it would naturally follow that blacks get charged with more crimes than white folks."
"Naturally" because haters gonna hate given seemingly any consequence free opportunity. More so where rewarded for it.

Conversely, imagine how cops who kept hassling and charging whites with bullshit would generally be treated by their peers.

Last edited:
All the stats libtards site on this subject are always bullshit.

All you need to look at is crime rates amongst specific racial demographics to see why they get "racially profiled".
That would mean whites should be the ones getting profiled.

Learn how per capita relates to statistics retard
It doesn't.

When 6% of the population (young black males) commits around 50% of the violent crimes in the country and a police officer is 18 times more likely to be shot by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be shot by a police officer...That might help explain your incorrect notion of "racial profiling" bias.

Cops profile and come into contact with criminals..

If black folks want to have less to fear from the police in that regard..perhaps they should stop committing a disproportionate amount of crimes.

Last edited:

Why? You are different in Britain!

IM2, I appreciate your tenacity and don't deny any of the sources you mention or their findings. I do note, however, that I see nothing even remotely supporting the notion that "Blacks are stopped at [any multiple] times what whites experience." That is pure rubbish.

The phenomenon of Blacks' cars being searched more often than the cars of "whites," is consistent with well-documented differences in criminality, as mentioned above. I sympathize with the innocent Blacks who are swept up in the same net with the criminals. But I also note that there are only three circumstances in which a car can be searched: (1) incident to a lawful arrest, (2) with a search warrant, and (3) with the consent of the driver. So seriously...what conclusion can be drawn from the fact that Blacks' cars are searched more often than whites? Is the claim that the cars are being searched over the legitimate objections of the drivers? You would think that would be noted, eh?

Why do you conclude that traffic stops that do not result in a citation are bogus? I call Bullshit on that one as well. Although I am apparently "white," the times when I have been stopped but not ticketed were the result of an honest, respectful conversation with the officer, wherein he decided not to ticket me.

In fact, none of the studies cited takes any notice of the primary factor: How many of the cars were in fact violating the law when they were stopped? I suspect they all were - Black and otherwise. So theoretically if Black males are more inclined to break traffic laws (which would be consistent with their documented cavalier attitude about other laws), then they will be stopped more often than other demographic groups. And that renders the whole complaint meaningless.

The scenario promoted by this whole thread is that innocent Black people (mainly Black males) are being abused by police, when driving. No white person can categorically state that that is a bogus complaint; we simply don't have the experience to evaluate it. But I do know that white parents of teenage boys have EXACTLY THE SAME CONVERSATION with their Yoots as Black parents do: "Do exactly what the cop says; don't give him any shit. If you think you are being treated unfairly let it go; we'll deal with it later." There is nothing racial about it.

Slow down Asshole

Forum List

Back