What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racist Karen Blames Her Own Body Odor On Mexico

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If that wasn't SO VERY pathetic and psychotic, I'd be laughing my ass off.

She needs to be thrown into a rubber room, in a dungeon, padlocked, and the key thrown away.

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The young lady's problem might not be "body odor" at all. I've never been to Mexico myself, but I've eaten a lot of great Mexican cuisine at Taco Bell and have drank my share of Jose Cuervo Gold- the finest tequila made.

Sometime I get a little bit of odiferous gas after indulging. Maybe the dame just has a slow digestive system and its still working its way through?

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The young lady's problem might not be "body odor" at all. I've never been to Mexico myself, but I've eaten a lot of great Mexican cuisine at Taco Bell and have drank my share of Jose Cuervo Gold- the finest tequila made.

Sometime I get a little bit of odiferous gas after indulging. Maybe the dame just has a slow digestive system and its still working its way through?

I'm just assuming it's because she's a skank.

OP
Superbadbrutha
Reaction score

What did you do? Throw up on yourself and couldn't stop farting.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well I never up and sniffed a Mexican but if they are not working the ones in my AO are pretty well turned-out when they shop or are out and about.

My only beef is they bring the whole family along to the store and clog-up the isles. ;)

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At least it was only Mexico. I couldn't imagine what she'd smell like if she went to Chicago or Baltimore for vacation.

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Superbadbrutha
Reaction score
Commenting on her is one thing. Doxing her is another. That is a really nasty Democrat tactic...
Lol, but you have no problem with her making the claim that her ass stinks because she went to Mexico.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Her interior beauty is showing.

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score
Lol, but you have no problem with her making the claim that her ass stinks because she went to Mexico.
All kinds of people have all kinds of stupid. Do I think exposing a family to danger because someone said something stupid is a good idea? No. She is entitled to her opinion without the fear of reprisial. Just like you are...

OP
Superbadbrutha
Reaction score
All kinds of people have all kinds of stupid. Do I think exposing a family to danger because someone said something stupid is a good idea? No. She is entitled to her opinion without the fear of reprisial. Just like you are...
She made the damn youtube video and posted it, hell I didn't.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List