Racist Karen Blames Her Own Body Odor On Mexico

With Danny Trejo.
1656858355490.png

The young lady's problem might not be "body odor" at all. I've never been to Mexico myself, but I've eaten a lot of great Mexican cuisine at Taco Bell and have drank my share of Jose Cuervo Gold- the finest tequila made.

Sometime I get a little bit of odiferous gas after indulging. Maybe the dame just has a slow digestive system and its still working its way through?

The young lady's problem might not be "body odor" at all. I've never been to Mexico myself, but I've eaten a lot of great Mexican cuisine at Taco Bell and have drank my share of Jose Cuervo Gold- the finest tequila made.

Sometime I get a little bit of odiferous gas after indulging. Maybe the dame just has a slow digestive system and its still working its way through?

I'm just assuming it's because she's a skank.

What did you do? Throw up on yourself and couldn't stop farting.

Well I never up and sniffed a Mexican but if they are not working the ones in my AO are pretty well turned-out when they shop or are out and about.

My only beef is they bring the whole family along to the store and clog-up the isles. ;)

At least it was only Mexico. I couldn't imagine what she'd smell like if she went to Chicago or Baltimore for vacation.

Lol, but you have no problem with her making the claim that her ass stinks because she went to Mexico.
All kinds of people have all kinds of stupid. Do I think exposing a family to danger because someone said something stupid is a good idea? No. She is entitled to her opinion without the fear of reprisial. Just like you are...

All kinds of people have all kinds of stupid. Do I think exposing a family to danger because someone said something stupid is a good idea? No. She is entitled to her opinion without the fear of reprisial. Just like you are...
She made the damn youtube video and posted it, hell I didn't.

Forum List

Back