Racist Islamic Turkey that massacred 4 million intervenes for guilty Palestinians?

I wonder if Istanbul would be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

Istanbul would be a nice place -----for a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY as refuge for muslim oppressed christians in the Middle east-----because of its NOBLE HISTORY as CONSTANTINOPLE and its extensive christian Byzantine architecture and ---"flavor"-----"palestinians" need "breathing room" I nominate ------southern Afghanistan

That or Waziristan.

The "so called" Armenian genocide has no statute of limitations.
Neither does the current Palestinian genocide being carried out by Israel. :cool:
So where are your figures, Sunni Boy, to show us the population figures of the Palestinians from years ago up to the present day? Meanwhile, there are Muslims who have converted to Christianity who would never think of denying what the Nazis did the way you deny what the Muslims did to others.

Why is it that all of the posters who are most rabid in their hatred of Muslims can't seem to read or write properly?

If the fact that Turks committed an act of genocide at Musa Dagh precludes their right to discuss civil rights to this day - then presumably Germany, Holland, Portugal, Australia, Sweden, Denmark and the UK can't comment either?

btw. I do not believe Israel has committed an act of genocide against Palestinians, nor visa versa.

But Israel is guilty of massive and ongoing breaches of civil rights, and those who genuinely respect Israel oppose that.

Who on earth is racist-Islamic Turkey to "intervene" for guilty Palestinian Arabs?
Turkey massacred over 3.5 million [c-spanvideo.org/appearance/596353590] Christians (Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks as an anti Christian Jihad and as a racist fascist Turkification) and around 360,000 Kurds. ( 250,000 in 1925-8 [web.archive.org/web/20110605095156/http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/1998/403/re6.htm] 70,000 in Dersim massacre [todayszaman.com/news-296283-dersim-massacre-monument-to-open-next-month.html]; 40,000 since 1984 [af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFBRE88M08420120923].

time changes things. jews are now buying german submarines and selling stolen american top secret documents to the russians.

By "jews" I presume that you're talking about the Israelis? Link for that info?

If Israel were commiting genocide against the Pals their population shouldn't be growing.

That doesn't make sense. And it doesn't all have to do with numbers.

Why doesn't it make sense? Before WW2, the Jewish population in Europe was 9 million. After the war, it was 3 million. Where is the reduction in Palestinian numbers? Although I sucked at math in school, it seems to make sense to me.

If Israel were commiting genocide against the Pals their population shouldn't be growing.

I don't entirely disagree, but as many Palestinians live in Jordan, Syria and Lebanon than within Israeli-controlled regions, so that it isn't ncessarily correct.

Again, I don't believe 'genocide' is the correct term here, but oppression certainly is.

That doesn't make sense. And it doesn't all have to do with numbers.

Genocide is the attempted extermination of a population though right? like what happened to the Armenians, Rwandans, Bosnians etc etc

It doesn't have to a hundred percent violent. I didn't say Israel is committing genocide. But in a way they are

It doesn't have to a hundred percent violent. I didn't say Israel is committing genocide. But in a way they are

In what "way" Habibi?

Shaddap. I don't talk to you anymore. You lack respect.

"SHADDAP'??? is that yet another example of mosque arabic filth? you made a statement------which is a gross mosque lie-------ie your idiot jihadist claim that Israel is comitting genocide---------obviously you are afraid to even try to provide a basis for your filth

In what "way" Habibi?

"SHADDAP'??? is that yet another example of mosque arabic filth? you made a statement------which is a gross mosque lie-------ie your idiot jihadist claim that Israel is comitting genocide---------obviously you are afraid to even try to provide a basis for your filth

That's what I'm talking about. That's what i get from the dirty fascist old woman whenever I debate. Ignore :lol:

I've seen Roudy speak that way to many other posters here. Hypocrite

It's also funny how you're quick to call everything a jihadist lie if it is anti Israel, yet you are quick to bash other countries that act like Israel.

Last edited:
i forgot to thank ..

thank you for one more fascist thread ..
Still don't hate from all Jews..
because i know there is good Jews, Muslims , Christians , and there is bad Jews , Muslims , Christians

Last edited:

That's what I'm talking about. That's what i get from the dirty fascist old woman whenever I debate. Ignore :lol:

I've seen Roudy speak that way to many other posters here. Hypocrite

It's also funny how you're quick to call everything a jihadist lie if it is anti Israel, yet you are quick to bash other countries that act like Israel.

'because' habibi-----in order to be coherent ----you have to be SPECIFIC The word "that" is a pronoun. IT MUST refer to something When you "that's" what I am talking about-----it is very important for you to specify what "that" is As to your use of "dirty old fascist woman" no matter what my age----only the lowest of the low scum mock people for their age or their infirmities. In so doing you prove that you are scum. Even in your last sentence you remain non specific "other countries like Israel"? can yyou tell us what other country "acts like Israel" and in what way?

In any case----no matter what sort of like----YOUR statement that Israel is comitting genocide against the people who lately call themselves "palestinians" is a gross falsehood in that GENOCIDE refers to ----KILLING OFF LARGE PERCENTAGES OF A POPULATION the kind of action muslims have comitted against jews, christians, hindus etc thru their 1400 year history. Just in the past 100 years----muslims comitted REAL genocides in Biafra, east pakistan Armenia, Uganda, even Iraq----sunnis upon shiites and kurds Historically jews have never comitted a genocide at all

This is what you do. I won't respond to spam that's unrelated.

Look at what I said again. It doesn't have to be a hundred percent violent genocide.

They could attempt it in other ways, and it does not have to reduce population by millions right away. It's a slow process.

Racist Islamic Turkey that massacred 4 million intervenes for guilty Palestinians?

Crybaby3.jpg

Forum List

Back