Racist Islamic Turkey that massacred 4 million intervenes for guilty Palestinians?

This is what you do. I won't respond to spam that's unrelated.

Look at what I said again. It doesn't have to be a hundred percent violent genocide.

They could attempt it in other ways, and it does not have to reduce population by millions right away. It's a slow process.

The thing is, the Palestinians are actually growing in number, so if the Israelis are really trying a genocide they are sucking really badly at it.

The Arabs in Iraq definently tried to wipe out the Kurds, that is a fact.

yes-----one would think that BY NOW-----arabs would begin to ACCEPT the kurds------the problem is that arabian society is very CASTE LIKE-----up top ----in the minds of the arabs are THE ARABS Even in sudan-----which is really a subsaharan african nation----INVADING ARABS grabbed supremacy and RETAINED IT ------so that there in the desert------there is a RULING CLASS essentially transplanted from arabia -------making Sudan something like a COLONY of "ARABIA" ruled by foreign arabs who continue to demand tribute from the Subsaharan indigenous people of that land. The christian south-----is----the conquored land----ruled by foreigners. Logically, Sourthern sudan not only had a right to secede-----they had a RIGHT TO EXPEL KHARTOUM and the "arab" rulers in a manner similar to the expulsion of the British "rulers" from India

This is what you do. I won't respond to spam that's unrelated.

Look at what I said again. It doesn't have to be a hundred percent violent genocide.

They could attempt it in other ways, and it does not have to reduce population by millions right away. It's a slow process.

The thing is, the Palestinians are actually growing in number, so if the Israelis are really trying a genocide they are sucking really badly at it.

As I said its not about the number. Palestinians are growing in their own territories. Not Israel. Israel wants to keep it at a halt for now, eventually they will try something, or create more refugees, because they know the Jewish majority will decrease in the next 20-40 years and they will go against.

yes-----one would think that BY NOW-----arabs would begin to ACCEPT the kurds------the problem is that arabian society is very CASTE LIKE-----up top ----in the minds of the arabs are THE ARABS Even in sudan-----which is really a subsaharan african nation----INVADING ARABS grabbed supremacy and RETAINED IT ------so that there in the desert------there is a RULING CLASS essentially transplanted from arabia -------making Sudan something like a COLONY of "ARABIA" ruled by foreign arabs who continue to demand tribute from the Subsaharan indigenous people of that land. The christian south-----is----the conquored land----ruled by foreigners. Logically, Sourthern sudan not only had a right to secede-----they had a RIGHT TO EXPEL KHARTOUM and the "arab" rulers in a manner similar to the expulsion of the British "rulers" from India

The Kurds are some of the nicest people I ever met, they definently didn't deserve what happened to them in Halabja, they deserve their own country. You are spot on about what is going on in the Sudan also.

The Kurds are some of the nicest people I ever met, they definently didn't deserve what happened to them in Halabja, they deserve their own country. You are spot on about what is going on in the Sudan also.

are you joking ? who said Kurds is bad ?? Kurd are our Brothers and Sisters .. i have Kurdish relatives , friends .. none of them supporting terrorist organization .. don't leave your shit anymore please .. or you are a fake propagandist of an terrorist organization , talk about peace not war, or terrorist sympathetic .

. i need to do my thesis so good night ..

poor fcking is desperate------HE LIKES KURDS-----he is a turk ---not an arab. Turks hate arabs and arabs hate turks------turks oppress ---kurds <<<< these are the facts Sunnis and shiites kill each other-----but every once in awhile-----some muslim will claim that such information is ALL ZIONIST PROPAGANDA Give up Fcking-----most of us have not been in a COMA over the past 40 years Of course some southerners in the USA will deny that the KU KLUX KLAN ever existed

are you joking ? who said Kurds is bad ?? Kurd are our Brothers and Sisters .. i have Kurdish relatives , friends .. none of them supporting terrorist organization .. don't leave your shit anymore please .. or you are a fake propagandist of an terrorist organization , talk about peace not war, or terrorist sympathetic .

Good Luck on your thesis! It's good to know there are some ambitious Muslims around. Maybe you will make the world a better place. :eusa_angel:

Well excuse the fuck out of me tough guy, I'll post what I like.:eusa_hand:

The so called Armenian genocide took place in the last century.

Israeli's ongoing genocide is taking place in this century.
Can you show me any proof that Israel is committing "genocide" on the Palestinians, you Islamic dickhead?

That's all you're good at you fucker, calling people animals and dickheads. Go speak like that in public, see what that will get you.

poor fcking is desperate------HE LIKES KURDS-----he is a turk ---not an arab. Turks hate arabs and arabs hate turks------turks oppress ---kurds <<<< these are the facts Sunnis and shiites kill each other-----but every once in awhile-----some muslim will claim that such information is ALL ZIONIST PROPAGANDA Give up Fcking-----most of us have not been in a COMA over the past 40 years Of course some southerners in the USA will deny that the KU KLUX KLAN ever existed
So FckingAmzing is Turkish? Ha ha ha. Now it makes sense! irose, Iranians consider Turks very stupid and moronic, like Americans do with Pollacks. When you want to say a joke involving stupidity, it always starts with this Turkish guy....

29220880.jpg

I wonder if Istanbul would be a nice place for a Palestinian State?
i suggest MJB Bull*****

your care, love and concern for the pals to have a state is so touching I suggest you adopt them in MJB BULL STAN

Last edited:
That's all you're good at you fucker, calling people animals and dickheads. Go speak like that in public, see what that will get you.
If I see you Kalb, I'll call you an animal too. Kharab deenek unta haywan. LOL

29221314.jpg

Last edited:

Ha ha ha. What a fucking liar, you think everybody is as ignorant and stupid like you guys?

Who on earth is racist-Islamic Turkey to "intervene" for guilty Palestinian Arabs?
Turkey massacred over 3.5 million [c-spanvideo.org/appearance/596353590] Christians (Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks as an anti Christian Jihad and as a racist fascist Turkification) and around 360,000 Kurds. ( 250,000 in 1925-8 [web.archive.org/web/20110605095156/http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/1998/403/re6.htm] 70,000 in Dersim massacre [todayszaman.com/news-296283-dersim-massacre-monument-to-open-next-month.html]; 40,000 since 1984 [af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFBRE88M08420120923].

time changes things. jews are now buying german submarines and selling stolen american top secret documents to the russians.
Cocksucking Nazi just vomitted more Jew-hate.

Forum List

Back