Racist Georgia DA Announces Indictments Will Be Issued This Summer

Keep picking that cotton in the Dem poverty plantations buffy

th%3Fid%3DOIP.V7_Y08B69As-3xtehTgvCwHaEZ%26pid%3DApi
MAGAt racism on parade.

"Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis on Monday said she would announce this summer whether former President Donald Trump and his allies would be charged - [In a letter this week] Willis revealed the timetable in a letter to local law enforcement in which she asked them to be ready for “heightened security and preparedness” because she predicted her announcement “may provoke a significant public reaction.”

In the letters, Willis said she will announce possible criminal indictments between July 11 and Sept. 1, sending one of the strongest signals yet that she’s on the verge of trying to obtain an indictment against Trump and his supporters."

Funny how this story breaks a day after Tucker - one of the only few men who are capable enough to bring down Biden - gets silenced by the Deep State. Now emboldened by this, Fani decides to add insult to injury - this is why you can't allow racist uppity blacks to have any kind of power like this. As Trump correctly pointed out before, 100% of the black DA's assigned to investigate him are racist...all of them...Alvin Bragg, Tish James and Fani Willis....

The Biden admin and Deep State globalists are clearly panicking right now....there has never been a more clear cut case of systemic racism in our justice system than what is being displayed now. No other time in our history has there been this type of blatant racism by the court than now...and if a libtard tries to tell you any different, they are lying...It is time to stand up and take our country back from them and return it to a time that these people would have known their place or be shown the hard way.
Are you a cartoon KKK guy? Because that is what you sound like! Trump is guilty and I hope she throws the book at that red haired POS! You fuckers need to realize, you are at best, only 20% of the country and the rest ain't gonna let you fuck it up!

Last edited:
He also said,
You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, “you are free to compete with all the others,” and still justly believe that you have been completely fair.
It has been over a 150 years since slavery has been outlawed, you f-ing moron! Note, I said "f-ing moron" rather than "fucking moron" because I like you. But frankly, I am liking you less and less everyday, possibly because I may have way overestimated your intelligence.

The Democrat clown show against Donald Trump has been running strong for seven years and shows no signs of stopping. They have turned America into a global laughing stock for their own political purposes.

Just substitute any Democrat put in the White House for General Garcia, the banana republic leader.

"Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis on Monday said she would announce this summer whether former President Donald Trump and his allies would be charged - [In a letter this week] Willis revealed the timetable in a letter to local law enforcement in which she asked them to be ready for “heightened security and preparedness” because she predicted her announcement “may provoke a significant public reaction.”

In the letters, Willis said she will announce possible criminal indictments between July 11 and Sept. 1, sending one of the strongest signals yet that she’s on the verge of trying to obtain an indictment against Trump and his supporters."

Funny how this story breaks a day after Tucker - one of the only few men who are capable enough to bring down Biden - gets silenced by the Deep State. Now emboldened by this, Fani decides to add insult to injury - this is why you can't allow racist uppity blacks to have any kind of power like this. As Trump correctly pointed out before, 100% of the black DA's assigned to investigate him are racist...all of them...Alvin Bragg, Tish James and Fani Willis....

The Biden admin and Deep State globalists are clearly panicking right now....there has never been a more clear cut case of systemic racism in our justice system than what is being displayed now. No other time in our history has there been this type of blatant racism by the court than now...and if a libtard tries to tell you any different, they are lying...It is time to stand up and take our country back from them and return it to a time that these people would have known their place or be shown the hard way.
If you indict this guy's cult leader you're racist. Take note.

So are ya gonna start begging for reparations now?
I have a sign & a cup. Go stand on the corner.
How about you go stand on if for me, since you aren't nothing but a little bitch anyway.
Why are so many blacks prospering once they escape the poverty plantations of Dem policies?
Why have we spent 10's of trillion$ on failing programs that have made things worse for the blacks?
At least ya'll had a work ethic before the Great Society "helped" out.
What % of black folks would you say have actually been on any Gov't program?

What Gov't program has there ever been that more white folks weren't on than black folks?

Damn spoken like a true white man who owned slaves and probably robbed the poor.

It has been over a 150 years since slavery has been outlawed, you f-ing moron! Note, I said "f-ing moron" rather than "fucking moron" because I like you. But frankly, I am liking you less and less everyday, possibly because I may have way overestimated your intelligence.
Ask me how many fks I have for if you like me or not. What restitution was paid to the slaves when slavery ended, idiot. How many slaveowners were paid reparations when slavery ended, idiot. Black folks came out of slavery into share cropping which was nothing more than another form of slavery and we came into Jim Crow, now for you information smart ass I came at the back end of that.

How about you go stand on if for me, since you aren't nothing but a little bitch anyway.

What % of black folks would you say have actually been on any Gov't program?

What Gov't program has there ever been that more white folks weren't on than black folks?

Damn spoken like a true white man who owned slaves and probably robbed the poor.
I'm not the one begging for others money...

Has your superbadbreath ever caused someone to leave before they drop a quarter in your cup?
If you ever find a turd in there, it was me

I'm not the one begging for others money...
Were white slaveowners begging when they got paid?
Were Japanese-Americans begging when they got paid?
Were Native Americans begging when they got paid?
Were Eskimoes begging when they got paid?
Were the Jewish folks begging when they got paid?

Why is it that when black folks want restitution for the 400yrs of injustice we have suffered it's begging, but everyone else deserves it.
Has your superbadbreath ever caused someone to leave before they drop a quarter in your cup?
If you ever find a turd in there, it was me
Well you are a racist POS and you are full of shit, so anything involving shit goes hand in hand with you.

Thanks for announcing that you are the racist. Clarence Thomas is one of the few black racists that we know of. She is doing her job. She has not even announced anything and you racists are rushing to attack.

The Democrat clown show against Donald Trump has been running strong for seven years and shows no signs of stopping. They have turned America into a global laughing stock for their own political purposes.

Trump has made us the global pariah. The clown show is what Trump and his supporters like you are running.

Life is not fair. America is not fair. It just happens to be better than just about any other country even with the current chaos created by the Democrats.

It is not better with the Nazi States of America which is run by Republicans. You right wing fascists are following in the steps of your leader Adolph Hitler. You are the threat to this country.

Ask me how many fks I have for if you like me or not. What restitution was paid to the slaves when slavery ended, idiot. How many slaveowners were paid reparations when slavery ended, idiot. Black folks came out of slavery into share cropping which was nothing more than another form of slavery and we came into Jim Crow, now for you information smart ass I came at the back end of that.
Get over it already. We are all tired of your whining. Do you want to go back to Africa or what?

Get over it already. We are all tired of your whining. Do you want to go back to Africa or what?
Well we know racist trash wish black folks would just take whatever, sorry fuck boy that isn't going to happen. Do you want to take your pasty white ass back to Siberia? There isn't any black folks over there and it's lily white.

You would not be enjoying the cushy western life had your ancestors not been brought here. Oh, and they were sold into slavery by other blacks.

Forum List

Back